Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Savedroid was a "scam" (it's now back). Still, don't trust experts 100%  (Read 583 times)
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:00:53 AM

It just shows that we can not rely on the ratings given by any website ,  we need to reaserch the projects by our own before investing. I feel sorry for those loosing this money in this ICO i also have friend given some effort promoting it ending up to be a free advertisement.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:05:08 AM

First rule of ICO dont look for ico rating sites
All this raters scam you for some btc from devs scamproject

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
JinCrypts

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:08:32 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 04:22:13 PM by JinCrypts

Di pa natin masasabi kung scam talaga yan maybe na hack lang ung website nila or what. Wait for further announcement at siguro sumali ka na din sa telegram nila para malaman mo ung response ng community ng savedroid about jan. And as far as i know ung ICO bench nag rrate lang skila kung gaano kaganda ung ICO inaanalyze nila kung papatok to sa masa pero di nila hawak ung pag iisip ng tao kung gusto nito man loko so walang kaso ung ICO bench kung magiging scam nga,.

Edit:

I thought that this topic was in my local thread sorry.

english translation:

We cant be sure yet if it is really a scam or what, because maybe their website was just hacked. Lets wait for further announce and better join their telegram to be updated about the issue as well as you will know what the community of savedroid will do. And Afaik ICO bench are just site whom they rate on how good the ICO is and if it will boom in the market however ICObench don't hold the people on how they will act so if they choose to scam their customers it is nothing to do with ICObench.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:16:53 AM

unexpected project class ico savedroid alone can be a scam
it's a lesson for all of us to choose a truly transparent ico
I hope they can be caught and input into prison immediately
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:27:23 AM

haha, again such a nice and promising project whos got high ico rating scammed us again, what a pity and i got invest on there too.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:06:18 AM

what a pity, and im already invested 1 etherium on that savedroid ico, their site and project so promising that make many of us got cheated. Cry

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:27:25 AM

I don't know if Savedroid is a scam or not because, a lot of my friends are already joined in that ICO and I think they invest in there. In their telegram the update was all about the missing developer and the whole team. They must not do that because, they will never escape in the hands of the hunters. Most of the investors are people with a high knowledge about crypto currency ICO and they will hunt you and accept your fate.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:43:24 AM

With this happening to icobench giving a high rating to a turn out ico scam project then it is a lesson for all us that we cannot rely on the experts rating on a certain ico , our selves should be the one researching.about the ico before investing.
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:07:06 AM

With this happening to icobench giving a high rating to a turn out ico scam project then it is a lesson for all us that we cannot rely on the experts rating on a certain ico , our selves should be the one researching.about the ico before investing.

You are right, it's good idea to searching of ICO before joined, don't believe of the website rating of ICO
I hope the dev of savedrois go to jail.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:49:53 AM

~snip~

Tbh, I don't really care about savedroid as I didn't invest but:

How can both the website and twitter account end up getting hacked the same time?

Examples:
● Administrator got infected.
- Attacker uses Formgrabber/Keylogger and gets login-details for social media accounts and webserver.

● Attacker gains access to (web)server.
- Webserver is somehow linked to social media accounts or social media accounts use the same password

Oh! I see!! Thanks for the enlightenment, we sure learn every day. However, even if it turns out not to be a scam, I still feel that a very good team should have been able to look at all necessary loopholes to avert such scam. I still insist that if such could have happened, then why should I be able to trust that after investing, something even more crazy that can jeopardize investor's funds won't happen. (Just my thoughts)

If that is the case, then why should I even trust such a team with my funds in the first place if they cannot keep their accounts and website safe?

Everyone can get targeted by 'hacking attacks' and there's not much you can do against 0-day-exploits.

Response is thesame as above.

This is a scam, ICO rating websites suck and let's just call a spade a spade.

I neither agree nor disagree. I don't know the truth so for now everything is speculation and most people prefer spreading fud instead of waiting for more information.

And yes, ICO rating websites won't be able to predict exit scams.

Well, let's even assume that everyone is speculating and this is not scam, don't you think by now the team should have been able to find a medium to communicate to investors? Or probably we should just assume that their telegram account was hacked as well.

Also, I agree we cannot put all the blame on ICO rating website, since the investors also have a part to play and should at least do some diligence. Nevertheless, I still stand my ground that ICO rating websites are not worth banking on to make decisions and they are never useful. That is my take!
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:59:03 AM

Obviously and clearly that it is a scam. The dev ran away with a whole $50Million, saying thank you over and out to the investors. I really don't believe what others are saying that the website is hacked. A spam bot is summoned in their telegram group and not even a shadow of an admin is seen. Now I am doubting how the experts will rate the next and other ICOs.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:03:37 AM

yes, i heard about this news. I really do not know what savedroid to be really a scam. and if true this is very unfortunate. hopefully this news is not true

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:23:53 AM

In fact, most of the ICO rating websites are written on the basis of what we know online. Few rating websites can do field visits, which is actually a difficult point.
Zurak

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:36:52 AM

Its NOT a scam

http://anditsg.one/

At least.. this was not a good campaign

https://twitter.com/savedroidAG
stevensteel

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:45:58 AM

Turns out savedroid wasn't an exit scam after all lol, just a really bad PR gag

https://cryptoticker.io/savedroid-back-online-exit-scam-to-send-a-message/
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 10:03:59 AM

Di pa natin masasabi kung scam talaga yan maybe na hack lang ung website nila or what. Wait for further announcement at siguro sumali ka na din sa telegram nila para malaman mo ung response ng community ng savedroid about jan. And as far as i know ung ICO bench nag rrate lang skila kung gaano kaganda ung ICO inaanalyze nila kung papatok to sa masa pero di nila hawak ung pag iisip ng tao kung gusto nito man loko so walang kaso ung ICO bench kung magiging scam nga,.

As of now, Savedroid staged a public stunt. They said they sent a message to all investors bla bla bla. But anyway, that is very unprofessional what they did.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Bismillas

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:10:41 AM

very unexpected action. I don't think, that it is a very good joke. I think many Savedroid investors were shocked yesterday. In such situations, it is best to wait a little and then draw conclusions

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:16:02 AM

You really need patient bro, don post some project are scam because suddenly you cant reach them you can always consider technical issues as a reason so you wont panic if something like this happen again. Just chill SVD still alive and kicking nothing really to worry about.

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:26:11 AM

You really need patient bro, don post some project are scam because suddenly you cant reach them you can always consider technical issues as a reason so you wont panic if something like this happen again. Just chill SVD still alive and kicking nothing really to worry about.
In fact the majority of investors aren learning from the previous ico. And this is not a good joke man. This looks weird, remember CEO of centra was appearing so many times and then they are scamming investors on the centra project and run with a lot of money and then they getting caught by US security. If savedroid ceo was doing it and he already known what he was dealing with.

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:28:20 AM

Today I received this email:

SAVEDROID WAS HERE, IS HERE AND WILL BE HERE
Dear savedroider,

After some very crazy last 24 hours you for sure have many open questions. We do owe you an explanation! Therefore, our CEO Dr. Yassin Hankir has recorded a personal message to resolve the situation. Please watch the video below to understand our motivation and vision behind this campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5_bwFf_byo&t=6s&utm_source=savedroid&utm_campaign=140f098e24-Weekly_Update_4&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3c4ddc4bfd-140f098e24-25091555

what do you think about?

I'm very doubtfull about that....
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: