Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:38:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2.1T 900W, Innosilicon Blake256 D9 DecredMaster/ 3.83T 1380W, S11 SiaMaster  (Read 8070 times)
KashHappy

Activity: 57
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:47:58 PM

I got a notification, "We need your help, DHL shipment #xxx is missing customs information and may be delayed. Go to www.dhl-usa.com/cod." What in the world? Has anybody else dealt with this before? Thanks.

They may need you SSN number since it’s an international shipment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KashHappy

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:31:13 PM

Got a text from the wifey saying the FedEx delivered my package. Hope everyone who had their payments confirmed on time receives their orders soon.

I’ve had nothing but a smooth buying experience from Inno. Thanks!
shellyfinest

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:08:03 PM

I got a notification, "We need your help, DHL shipment #xxx is missing customs information and may be delayed. Go to www.dhl-usa.com/cod." What in the world? Has anybody else dealt with this before? Thanks.

Mine was released through customs with no issue, but the link in the text I got did say that I owe $62.82 for import duty/tax at pickup.  I was pleased with that amount, was afraid it was going to be several hundred for a $15K order of four S11s with power supplies.   Earlier this year I sent one A4 to Canada and the buyer had to pay more than that, so I am thankful this is inexpensive.

Had the same experience ordering from china, had to give some additional info for customs and paid a small amount... Early on I tried an order with DHL and one with FEDEX on different orders, and DHL was much cheaper and easier to deal with in my opinion importing into the US.
KashHappy

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:30:04 PM

Mine was released through customs with no issue, but the link in the text I got did say that I owe $62.82 for import duty/tax at pickup.  I was pleased with that amount, was afraid it was going to be several hundred for a $15K order of four S11s with power supplies.   Earlier this year I sent one A4 to Canada and the buyer had to pay more than that, so I am thankful this is inexpensive.

Had the same experience ordering from china, had to give some additional info for customs and paid a small amount... Early on I tried an order with DHL and one with FEDEX on different orders, and DHL was much cheaper and easier to deal with in my opinion importing into the US.

What specifically was cheaper? The shipment costs or the import tax/brokerage fees?
shellyfinest

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:54:32 PM

Mine was released through customs with no issue, but the link in the text I got did say that I owe $62.82 for import duty/tax at pickup.  I was pleased with that amount, was afraid it was going to be several hundred for a $15K order of four S11s with power supplies.   Earlier this year I sent one A4 to Canada and the buyer had to pay more than that, so I am thankful this is inexpensive.

Had the same experience ordering from china, had to give some additional info for customs and paid a small amount... Early on I tried an order with DHL and one with FEDEX -EDIT: UPS -on different orders, and DHL was much cheaper and easier to deal with in my opinion importing into the US.

What specifically was cheaper? The shipment costs or the import tax/brokerage fees?

Ok, sorry, it was UPS (not Fedex), and DHL that I used on different Antminer orders to compare
To answer your question it was both shipment cost and import fees...

Here's what I can looked up :
Shipping
$75 per miner to ship DHL vs. $138 to ship UPS (charged by Bitmain, so could have to do with their rates - may not apply directly to Innosilicon)
$55 per PSU to ship DHL vs. $77 per PSU to ship UPS

IMPORT
$37 DHL import charge (1 miner and PSU) vs. $141 UPS (1miner and PSU)
Used DHL again next order, and $37 same charge but for 2 miners and 2 psu's ..

Just my experience with DHL and UPS, now I'd love to hear from FEDEX users too...

KashHappy

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:26:27 PM

Had the same experience ordering from china, had to give some additional info for customs and paid a small amount... Early on I tried an order with DHL and one with FEDEX -EDIT: UPS -on different orders, and DHL was much cheaper and easier to deal with in my opinion importing into the US.

Ok, sorry, it was UPS (not Fedex), and DHL that I used on different Antminer orders to compare
To answer your question it was both shipment cost and import fees...

Here's what I can looked up :
Shipping
$75 per miner to ship DHL vs. $138 to ship UPS (charged by Bitmain, so could have to do with their rates - may not apply directly to Innosilicon)
$55 per PSU to ship DHL vs. $77 per PSU to ship UPS

IMPORT
$37 DHL import charge (1 miner and PSU) vs. $141 UPS (1miner and PSU)
Used DHL again next order, and $37 same charge but for 2 miners and 2 psu's ..

Just my experience with DHL and UPS, now I'd love to hear from FEDEX users too...

That’s true about UPS. Highest priced shipping costs and even worse on import fees. I haven’t used DHL but have been happy with FedEx. I think they charge the least for import tax and shipping. I won’t use UPS for international shipping, learned the hard way with the Antminers.
rogerthat55

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:58:19 PM

I called and they replied back via email with:

"I am the Imports agent assigned to assist you with your request regarding this shipment. I have ascertained what is needed is;

1- IRS / TAX ID
Company (Corp., Inc., or LLC. Etc.)
Street address
City, State & Zip       
Phone #
Point of contact full name:   First & last
Email address;

Please note without this information customs entry is delayed as DHL is only allowed 10 calendar days to make entry, your shipment can not be held indefinitely and must return on the expiration date of 5/11.

Please be advised that I will continue to monitor for the requested information.  Feel free to contact me with any further questions about this issue, I am resetting this file now to provide an update on 5/3  by 5pm your time."

I emailed back the info, so hopefully we are good.
KashHappy

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:46:32 PM

I called and they replied back via email with:

"I am the Imports agent assigned to assist you with your request regarding this shipment. I have ascertained what is needed is;

1- IRS / TAX ID
Company (Corp., Inc., or LLC. Etc.)
Street address
City, State & Zip       
Phone #
Point of contact full name:   First & last
Email address;

Please note without this information customs entry is delayed as DHL is only allowed 10 calendar days to make entry, your shipment can not be held indefinitely and must return on the expiration date of 5/11.

Please be advised that I will continue to monitor for the requested information.  Feel free to contact me with any further questions about this issue, I am resetting this file now to provide an update on 5/3  by 5pm your time."

I emailed back the info, so hopefully we are good.

Good luck, let us know how it goes!
keywordsbadge

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:20:00 PM

There is no difference in the design and it is exactly the same without a problem.
Maxwell34

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:25:05 PM

Got my D9 today and its running at 2.35Th Cheesy
KashHappy

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:29:44 PM

Got mine too, running the same!  Cool

What pool are you connected to?
KashHappy

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:31:02 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 05:42:57 AM by KashHappy

Surprise, surprise!!!

Plugged in the D9, scanned for IP and lookie there - DragonMint. Typed in the IP address and the DragonMint GUI appears.

Followed the Luxor directions to add the DragonMint B29, entered the worker which looks like a wallet address followed by .whateveryouwanttocallit

Entered the worker (wallet) address on the Search bar on Luxor, once connected, pulled up statistics and it immediately had an unpaid balance as well as Paid Rewards of 1.17 DCR. Miner Reward Transactions has payments processed 13 days ago and a few payments a month ago. I presume this is the "testing" that occurred with this miner but who would have guessed on Luxor's pool. More importantly, this would tell me that this worker (wallet) address does not belong to me and needs to be changed.

If this worker (wallet) address belongs to someone else (Innosilicon), I need to change the worker name to my address I created on Decrediton, right? I don't see an option to set a payment wallet address so I'm assuming you have to configure the miner to your wallet so you're not mining free coins to someone else.  

Can someone please confirm if I need to change the worker name under Settings / Pools? Or what I need to do, thanks in advance.  
Maxwell34

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:44:45 PM

Got mine too, running the same!  Cool

What pool are you connected to?
Connected to Supernova, and its  Dragonmint!!!!!
dimaze

Activity: 181
Merit: 53

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:26:57 AM

Surprise, surprise!!! but not really.

Plugged in the D9, scanned for IP and lookie there - DragonMint. Typed in the IP address and the DragonMint GUI appears.

Followed the Luxor directions to add the DragonMint B29, entered the worker which looks like a wallet address followed by .whateveryouwanttocallit

Entered the worker (wallet) address on the Search bar on Luxor, once connected, pulled up statistics and it immediately had an unpaid balance as well as Paid Rewards of 1.17 DCR. Miner Reward Transactions has payments processed 13 days ago and a few payments a month ago. I presume this is the "testing" that occurred with this miner but who would have guessed on Luxor's pool. More importantly, this would tell me that this worker (wallet) address does not belong to me and needs to be changed.

If this worker (wallet) address belongs to someone else (Innosilicon), I need to change the worker name to my address I created on Decrediton, right? I don't see an option to set a payment wallet address so I'm assuming you have to configure the miner to your wallet so you're not mining free coins to someone else.  

Can someone please confirm if I need to change the worker name under Settings / Pools? Or what I need to do, thanks in advance.  

Yes. You want to align your miners to your account (For instance, mine are Dimaze.001, Dimaze.002, ect), the payout address in the account settings is the one the pool pays out to.

Happy mining Smiley

KashHappy

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:33:41 AM

Yes. You want to align your miners to your account (For instance, mine are Dimaze.001, Dimaze.002, ect), the payout address in the account settings is the one the pool pays out to.

Happy mining Smiley

Couldn't get it connected to Luxor pool for some reason. Followed their instructions and updated the worker name to my DCR wallet address and it wouldn't connect but I'm connected to Coinmine just fine.

What's your average hash rate for your miners?
KashHappy

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:34:47 AM

Happy mining Smiley

Couldn't get it connected to Luxor pool for some reason. Followed their instructions and updated the worker name to my DCR wallet address and it wouldn't connect. I didn't see anywhere to enter my payment address on Luxor either.. Oh well, I'm connected to Coinmine just fine.

dimaze

Activity: 181
Merit: 53

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:49:33 AM

Couldn't get it connected to Luxor pool for some reason. Followed their instructions and updated the worker name to my DCR wallet address and it wouldn't connect but I'm connected to Coinmine just fine.

If you check the other Halong B29 thread, I've got my settings posted there and you can see the format I have it in. Should work for you if you want to Luxor it up.

My average is around 1.9-2 TH poolside, below what the GUI shows (2.3-2.36). I hope this is rectified in a future firmware update.

chris-swiss

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:32:59 AM

Hello ,

Have one question for power cable to PSU its same to bitmain power cable you use?  thanks for help me, its my first order with this company and have take D9 Inno received today.

I have looking to innosilicon and its writing standard IEC C14 AC power cable. Its male or female to take ?
thanks for your time

https://www.ldlc.ch/fiche/PB00214152.html

Inno_ASIC (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 108

Innosilicon ASIC official representative

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:22:09 AM

Happy mining Smiley

Hello thank you for your feedback.

Did your problem has been solved ?

You can find Innosilicon D9 Manual from http://www.innosilicon.com.cn/api/download.php?url=D9-DCR-manual-en.pdf

Feel free to contact miner_support@innosilicon.com.cn if you have technical problem. Thank you.

Innosilicon Mining ASIC official Account
Kmmille2

Activity: 40
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

I should be receiving my D9 today! FedEx tracking shows it’s in town.

Let us know how it goes..

• Order ID: D9INNO2018042417
  • Paid in BTC within 30 minutes on April 23rd.
  • Payment confirmed on April 28th.
  • May 2nd received the following: "It's still waiting to be shipped"

So far, 10 days since making payment and still don't have a tracking number.

@Inno_ASIC can you please give an update on this order's status? I pre-ordered and paid in full. I received your payment confirmation, but I have not received any updates about shipping /tracking number.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: