Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2.1T 900W, Innosilicon Blake256 D9 DecredMaster/ 3.83T 1380W, S11 SiaMaster  (Read 8070 times)
Paulk201270

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:27:14 AM

It has now been a WEEK since the cleared funds were confirmed available by my sending bank.

You closed for a holiday 2 days after the funds cleared

The profitability of the miner in question has now diminished more than $70 per day and the potential ROI is now more than 2 months in the future. and I am still chasing to confirm whether it has been shipped.

I wanted my miner, in my hand before the weekend - where's the tracking info?

In 3 days you are supposed to be shipping the next batch of orders - yet you still have not sent one paid for a week ago. 

Contact me immediately to let me know how you are going to compensate me for the delay and tell me when the miner will be in my possession.....

Paul.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MaxiMaxRS

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:13:07 AM

The answer from Innosilicon the most "serious" company of miners, about my request to convert the price of BTC-USD well: "The price of D9 will not change", they do not care about customers, they only care about the money $$ .
Inno_ASIC (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 108

Innosilicon ASIC official representative

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:45:44 AM

@Inno_ASIC could you please help me troubleshoot my D9 that I received today. 1 hashing board is not working

Thank you for your feedback. Any problem for technical problem you can send email or add Skype miner_support@innosilicon.com.cn We will try our best to help you asap. Thank you.

Innosilicon Mining ASIC official Account
Inno_ASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:54:34 AM

The answer from Innosilicon the most "serious" company of miners, about my request to convert the price of BTC-USD well: "The price of D9 will not change", they do not care about customers, they only care about the money $$ .

Hello thank you for your feedback.

The price of the first batch and the second batch D9 is 6800 USD...It's not change...Because you say "The profit of D9 is now going down, and the price is goin up"

Feel free to let me know if you have any question. Thank you.

Inno_ASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:56:39 AM

It has now been a WEEK since the cleared funds were confirmed available by my sending bank.

The profitability of the miner in question has now diminished more than $70 per day and the potential ROI is now more than 2 months in the future. and I am still chasing to confirm whether it has been shipped.

In 3 days you are supposed to be shipping the next batch of orders - yet you still have not sent one paid for a week ago. 

Contact me immediately to let me know how you are going to compensate me for the delay and tell me when the miner will be in my possession.....

Paul.

Hello thank you for your feedback. Could you please provide your order ID to me? We can check and push it.

MaxiMaxRS

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:07:41 AM

Hello thank you for your feedback.

The price of the first batch and the second batch D9 is 6800 USD...It's not change...Because you say "The profit of D9 is now going down, and the price is goin up"

Feel free to let me know if you have any question. Thank you.

I mean the conversion of users that so many people will stay, that you pay in BTC the price is almost $ 700 higher than paying in dollars. $ 6800 is an excellent price but if you could pay like this with Bitcoin or Litecoin, maybe $ 200 more expensive would not be a problem, but not $ 700 or $ 800, so the price does not go up to $ 7500 like now... It's just an opinion, and I would like it so I could buy and pay with Bitcoin as many people want. Thanks
spartadata
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:14:43 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 07:59:32 AM by spartadata

Paul.

Hello thank you for your feedback. Could you please provide your order ID to me? We can check and push it.

PUSH MY ORDER ID D9INNO2018042617

Update:
Just received a tracking number for my order. Will post back with more updates. Thanks for now.

Blockchain Association of Miners Telegram Group  https://t.me/Blockchainminersgroup
Bitcoin ASIC Miner Profitability  https://apanel.com
chris-swiss

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:51:27 AM

Sorry for customer don't have received .
but for me all its good ,have received asic d9 and i'm happy all its work just hasrate its little bit less to 2,1 . my miner work to 1,96 aproximatively.

thanks inno 

now i'm with luxor pool, its interesting to compare the payement with different pool for 24 hours how much people received .
at this moment with luxor have start yesterday at 1h30 pm 3 may at 4 may 9h48 am . have received payement

1.16 DCR pay
0.0184017 DCR unpayd

Luxor paid to 4 hours , have received 5 payment .
aqua369

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:34:57 AM

Paid D9 26.04.2018

Innosilicon confirmed my payment.

Order ID: D9INNO2018042651

Still no tracking order.
Paulk201270

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:22:33 AM

D9INNO2018042447

Still chasing

Been chasing for more than a week since the funds cleared.  

Need compensation for my trouble, time, lost ROI, and mental sanity.....
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:05:03 AM

Hey Inno_ASIC when will you release the next batch of S11 miner?

Kmmille2

Activity: 40
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:42:07 PM

I should be receiving my D9 today! FedEx tracking shows it’s in town.

Let us know how it goes..

• Order ID: D9INNO2018042417
  • Paid in BTC within 30 minutes on April 23rd.
  • Payment confirmed on April 28th.
  • May 2nd received the following: "It's still waiting to be shipped"

So far, 10 days since making payment and still don't have a tracking number.

@Inno_ASIC can you please give an update on this order's status? I pre-ordered and paid in full. I received your payment confirmation, but I have not received any updates about shipping /tracking number.

Same here. Purchased 2 D9's. Paid over $15,000k USD. Inno has confirmed that they have my payment but still has not sent the miners. No tracking number.

Profitability has gone down rapidly since ordering.

@inno_asic why are you unable to provide a tracking number or ship the units? You've had my money for weeks now. I'm being told "be patient" - the unit was advertised to ship on April 27th and it's now May 4th. Your customers are frustrated and we are losing money that we could have had in the market.

May 4th update -

• May 4th received notification from Innosilicon with a DHL Tracking number

About the DHL Tracking number -

The electronic waybill was created on April 30th at 10:27am. It wasn't sent to me until May 4th.

I called DHL this morning who told me:

DHL - "Innosilicon has not given us the package to ship. They created the waybill, but never actually shipped it"
- I asked if this was common
DHL - "With this company, we are seeing it a lot. It's likely that they have a back-order, or don't have any actual product to ship"
- I asked why they would do this
DHL - "Some companies want their customer to think that they're making progress on their shipment, so they create a "phantom" waybill but never ship the product".
- I asked what the next steps were
DHL - "From DHL's perspective, we can't do anything until the company gives us the product to ship. You will see your shipping updates as they happen once the package is in our hands. As for the company - They may, or may not ever ship your product."

There's over 2000 people who have read this thread. All of those were potential customers. I genuinely hope that Innosilicon is reading these forums and fully understands that their customers, who paid in full, are frustrated. I can't speak for everyone who's expressed their frustration with the process, but I feel like we're all tired of hearing "be patient".

Innosilicon set the following expectations:
  • Payment confirmation within 2-3 days for BTC or LTC, up to 5 days for Bank Wire.
  • Shipping April 27th

Your customers have lost their time, their ROI, and as of right now... their money. What are you going to do to make this up to your customers?

Cryptnoodl

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

I am in the same situation as many people here and extremely unhappy about it -

order was placed April 19
Finally got tracking number May 2 - but has not shipped
I've been trying to reach Inno about this but so far the only reply I've gotten:

"Dear Customers,
For this pre-sale, once we give the tracking number to you which indicates that we have already prepared the goods separately and delivered them to the freight forwarder. Afterwards, the work is carried out by the freight forwarder to deliver the goods to the corresponding transporter (eg DHL, FEDEX, etc.), and entered its system for everyone to query. Regrettably, we do not have enough efforts and measures to monitor the work of freight forwarders at present. This has led to delays in a small number of shipments. Everyone (customers) put forward opinions and feelings of anxiety we all identify with. We also welcome you to contact us through the appropriate purchase channels. Thank you again for your support and welcome everyone to continue to give our opinions and suggestions on our work!"

At this rate the 2nd batch will ship before I receive my order!!
PascAle

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:31:59 PM

They answered exactly the same thing for my S11. Ordered me was made on April 18th. This may prevent me from achieving ROI. I am extremely disappointed.

Ordering #: S11INNO2018041950
Inno_ASIC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 02:15:21 PM

I should be receiving my D9 today! FedEx tracking shows it’s in town.
[/quote]

Let us know how it goes..

So far, 10 days since making payment and still don't have a tracking number.
[/quote]

@Inno_ASIC can you please give an update on this order's status? I pre-ordered and paid in full. I received your payment confirmation, but I have not received any updates about shipping /tracking number.

[/quote]

Same here. Purchased 2 D9's. Paid over $15,000k USD. Inno has confirmed that they have my payment but still has not sent the miners. No tracking number.

Profitability has gone down rapidly since ordering.

@inno_asic why are you unable to provide a tracking number or ship the units? You've had my money for weeks now. I'm being told "be patient" - the unit was advertised to ship on April 27th and it's now May 4th. Your customers are frustrated and we are losing money that we could have had in the market.

[/quote]

May 4th update -

• May 4th received notification from Innosilicon with a DHL Tracking number

About the DHL Tracking number -

The electronic waybill was created on April 30th at 10:27am. It wasn't sent to me until May 4th.

I called DHL this morning who told me:

DHL - "Innosilicon has not given us the package to ship. They created the waybill, but never actually shipped it"
- I asked if this was common
DHL - "With this company, we are seeing it a lot. It's likely that they have a back-order, or don't have any actual product to ship"
- I asked why they would do this
DHL - "Some companies want their customer to think that they're making progress on their shipment, so they create a "phantom" waybill but never ship the product".
- I asked what the next steps were
DHL - "From DHL's perspective, we can't do anything until the company gives us the product to ship. You will see your shipping updates as they happen once the package is in our hands. As for the company - They may, or may not ever ship your product."

There's over 2000 people who have read this thread. All of those were potential customers. I genuinely hope that Innosilicon is reading these forums and fully understands that their customers, who paid in full, are frustrated. I can't speak for everyone who's expressed their frustration with the process, but I feel like we're all tired of hearing "be patient".

Innosilicon set the following expectations:
  • Payment confirmation within 2-3 days for BTC or LTC, up to 5 days for Bank Wire.
  • Shipping April 27th

Your customers have lost their time, their ROI, and as of right now... their money. What are you going to do to make this up to your customers?

[/quote]

Hello thank you for you feedback.

We ship goods to our customers via our Freight Forwarder. And they will give the goods to other logistics like DHL/ UPS/ Fedex according to the customer's request. It's a pity that Hong Kong took three days off from 29th April to 1st May and it waste some time.

It takes a little time for DHL to input the goods into the system when Freight Forwarder send goods to DHL.

We will continuously improve our service in the future. Looking forward to bring you the excellent customer experience in the future!

Truthchanter

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:16:51 PM

Nicehash didn't work on my D9 (maybe because I went through MRR?)

Have mine on Luxor atm, reports 1.75-1.95th/s... Has anyone compared Luxor to Coinmine?

I first had mine on suprnova but the reported hashrate seemed lower than it should be.. even less than Luxor

I still have mine going through MRR first.. I wonder if going straight to the pool without MRR would increase hashrate?
PascAle

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:39:35 PM

Has anyone managed to mine on Nicehash with their D9?
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:02:17 PM

Nicehash didn't work on my D9 (maybe because I went through MRR?)

Have mine on Luxor atm, reports 1.75-1.95th/s... Has anyone compared Luxor to Coinmine?

I first had mine on suprnova but the reported hashrate seemed lower than it should be.. even less than Luxor

I still have mine going through MRR first.. I wonder if going straight to the pool without MRR would increase hashrate?

I've never had issues using MRR as a proxy, but it sure wouldn't hurt to try a direct connection.  Let us know what you find out.
Kmmille2

Merit: 5

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:05:24 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 04:36:41 PM by Kmmille2

We ship goods to our customers via our Freight Forwarder. And they will give the goods to other logistics like DHL/ UPS/ Fedex according to the customer's request. It's a pity that Hong Kong took three days off from 29th April to 1st May and it waste some time.

It takes a little time for DHL to input the goods into the system when Freight Forwarder send goods to DHL.

Contacted DHL directly and spoke to the logistics manager. He provided me with receipts of "phantom waybills". He stated that the company (Innosilicon) has not provided the packages for shipment.

He said "If we had them, we would ship them - that's what we do". He then reiterated that they have not been provided any goods/packages to ship.

So @Inno_ASIC - You're telling your customers that DHL takes time to input the goods into their system? DHL is saying that they've received the electronic waybills 5 days ago. Are we to believe that DHL, an international logistics firm, is purposefully holding our miners and lying to us?  
REAL_MORPHEUS

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:31:54 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 04:44:16 PM by REAL_MORPHEUS

Paid, confirmed etc....

Tracking number issued (created online by Innosilicon says DHL) on April 28th 2018

Tracking number says still in Hong Kong

Emailed Innosilicon with tracking number and they state DHL has it.

Phoned DHL and asked whats going on....

DHL states Innosilcon failed to bring the package(s) for delivery to DHL on April 28th and have yet to bring them the package.

DHL states they do not have the package as of May 03 2018 (GMT -8)  11:03 am

Summary:

Money/crypto accepted and confirmed with a phantom online tracking number that hasn't had any package physically delivered or associated with it.

INNOSILICON HAS NOT SHIPPED THE UNIT

Could you please give your order ID to me? We will check and reply you asap.

Your Private messaging is turned off so can't message you via PM

You have asked for this information regarding my order.

My order number is:   S11INNO2018042205

Your team has told me via email that DHL had the package and to contact DHL. When i contacted DHL they said no package was submitted.  When I then contacted your team with this information they then said it was with the forwarders.

Someone is telling lies and misleading and I don't think it's DHL.

I also find it very suspect that the hashrate for SIA is still high (unchanged in fact) considering you were/are testing these (2k units+) .... for QA purposes...... of course.

INNOSILICON HAS STILL NOT SHIPPED THE UNIT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: