Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:33:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Influential tennis player signs a deal with ICO project  (Read 117 times)
SoliDCoiNs (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:08:18 PM

I've just read the news on Twitter that Caroline W. signed a partnership with Lympo (@LympoApp).
https://twitter.com/CaroWozniacki/status/986601747144691713

That is quite huge news as she has over 3 mln. followers on Twitter alone. Now more than ever exposure of crypto and ICOs to the general public is crucial to leave behind bearish market and get back on the bull.

The more real people and projects (reference to PH+Verge) come into crytpo, the faster it is accepted by the general public. And when mass adoption begins - there is no power who could stop cryptos Smiley
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:13:09 PM

It's good because i invested in Lympo in ICO and still HODL it. More sportsmen will advertise Lympo and all crypto = more hype and profits we will get

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:27:21 PM

I've just read the news on Twitter that Caroline W. signed a partnership with Lympo (@LympoApp).

That is quite huge news as she has over 3 mln. followers on Twitter alone. Now more than ever exposure of crypto and ICOs to the general public is crucial to leave behind bearish market and get back on the bull.

The more real people and projects (reference to PH+Verge) come into crytpo, the faster it is accepted by the general public. And when mass adoption begins - there is no power who could stop cryptos Smiley
If I remember correctly, she was the only player to be ranked as World Number 1 without winning any Grand Slam Titles. I could be wrong though since I read that news long ago. Coming back to the news, I definitely am very excited to see this since that adds the trust and credibility factor for me. A Tennis fan endorsing an ICO will definitely woo all the tennis fans across the world.
kvekop

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:40:04 PM

It is great achievement. Influencers are very important in current market, as they have direct reach, which is great for making Lympo known worldwide. I believe, company will announce new partnerships with some clothing brand soon, i expect smth like Umbro or Champion. Overall, happy hodlers continue to hodl
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:47:42 PM

This will definitely give a good hype to lympo and will attract more investors into the project. Lympo is getting more recognitions these days and its like celebrities are coming in. Cryptocurrency in general is beginning to draw great people. The rich ones and those with influence. This is going to make it more accepted that what we have now.
vultas

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:54:07 AM

This will definitely give a good hype to lympo and will attract more investors into the project. Lympo is getting more recognitions these days and its like celebrities are coming in. Cryptocurrency in general is beginning to draw great people. The rich ones and those with influence. This is going to make it more accepted that what we have now.

Thats right!! get you space suits Cheesy
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:12:50 AM

I consider this much appreciable as Lympo is doing well enough on marketing to maximize their community.
I hope Lympo will fulfill all their promises and move forward without any interruption. So far Lympo looks good to me and my best wishes for Lympo.  Kiss
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:13:59 AM

I consider this much appreciable as Lympo is doing well enough on marketing to maximize their community.
I hope Lympo will fulfill all their promises and move forward without any interruption. So far Lympo looks good to me and my best wishes for Lympo.  Kiss
Public figures will bring a lot of people to join in, and I hope to attract more and more public figures to participate in the password world.

domaska

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:37:44 AM

Lympo team is amazing. Can you name any other project, which have done so much in one month ? If they continue to work like that, by the end of 2018, Lympo will be know in every leading markets.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: