Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:20:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥How to do a lot of bounty🔥🔥  (Read 974 times)
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:34:59 AM

It's interesting to see, how differently people approach this topic. 130 campaigns really is a lot. Did you ever consider to focus on certain campaigns in order to maybe do a little bit more than the minimal requirements? I mean quantity isn't everything. If you think about it, you might have more of your time if you opt for more quality rather than quantity, as you then could do content campaigns and actually help the project (and create value in the process).
P9tosya (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:48:11 AM

It's interesting to see, how differently people approach this topic. 130 campaigns really is a lot. Did you ever consider to focus on certain campaigns in order to maybe do a little bit more than the minimal requirements? I mean quantity isn't everything. If you think about it, you might have more of your time if you opt for more quality rather than quantity, as you then could do content campaigns and actually help the project (and create value in the process).
If I focus on a few, then I can not get anything. Because not all projects pay for work
Cold_Zero

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:42:49 PM

Very good topic. If i have merit i will give you one. I agree with you using Google Excel to manager Bounty Work. But with me, I just do only in one file:

- First Sheet: My profile: Bitcointalk profile link, Twitter link, Twitter Auditlink, Facebooklink, Number of friend, Mew Address...This for registration Bounty
- Other Sheet: For manager bounty, each sheet is a Bounty Campaign

For get tweets/ RTs: I ussualy using allmytweet that you can get here: https://www.allmytweets.net/
For get FB post/ Repost: I using Activity log of Facebook

I am a Coder too. Maybe in nextime,  if i have time i will code something program like: post content to fb/ twitter then auto get the link. just oneclick we can post and get link from twitter and fb.

This is my Format File for Manager Bounty:

https://i.imgur.com/WIBiP3z.png
backtrack12345678

Activity: 980
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

this is good information but i have my own way i make the name date of end and week of the bounty. i make in notepad because i think that easier really thanks maybe ican try tour way
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:34:39 PM

Could it be possible to do alot of bounty simultaneously?
Zizi19231

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:09:13 PM

Very useful tips for all bounty hunters.  If you do lots of bounties then that will be not helpful for the ICO projects because it's like some kind of spam. Thanks again for the great table making process. Good luck.
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:26:57 PM

Could it be possible to do alot of bounty simultaneously?
Of course you can follow some bounty programs simultaneously, but the problem is whether you are capable to organize many bounty programs? because the more programs you follow then the more rules and obligations you have to do.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
TribeMedia

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:36:48 PM

Just getting into the whole bounty thing.

One of the biggest things i wonder about is on the bounty manager side: How do they manage to keep track of everyone that reports back? 

Shocked Shocked Shocked  imagine having to go through 1000 reports per day.   Grin

butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:40:47 PM

130 campaigns really is a lot. I mean quantity isn't everything. If you think about it, you might have more of your time if you opt for more quality rather than quantity, as you then could do content campaigns and actually help the project.
azvn

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:09:16 AM

Your spread sheet is good to manage many bounties but its kind of spam with a lot of bounties.
I just take few bounties that I already done a few research abt their team, product, roadmap and possibility of achieving soft cap and hard cap.
The possibility of achieving soft cap and hard cap is very important because if its successful, ur bounty worth ur time and ur work. If project fail of achieving soft cap, ur work is nothing so i just take few bounties from potentials project, not all bounties available on btt
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:31:31 PM

Thank you for a great and very useful article. It is very rare now to have such informative articles! Good job.

I advise you to take part in the bounty: ❖ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3132637.0 ❖. Luckchemy have a good reward for bounty
mynamehere

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:23:09 PM

Hi, yes, this is a complete nonsense of your table-because of such as you are the innovation on the forum in the form of merit.
Why conduct a large number of bounties, if it is better to lead less but more productive for yourself and ICO.

I completely agree! Full of crap!
Everyone chooses for himself only convenient databases and notes. I saw the similarity of your table to the others 1.5 more months ago and the conclusion about inconvenience for me was made even then.
And one more point brings me more. than the table. This is a mechanical stamping of tweets and reposts. Which continues and a few weeks after the end of the bounty program and clogs the thread of the forum.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:38:41 AM

Thank you for that helpful tutorial on how to manage many bounty campaigns. I also make a spreadsheet monitoring for my bounty campaigns same as you do to ensure that I have met the requirements required for that week. It is very helpful that you dont miss every single campaigns. Thank you also for providing links for the bounty campaigns.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
deepali01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:43:00 AM

So which bounty system you prefer Which brings actual the best yield
bombombom

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:45:48 AM

Your post is really good. I think you have worked hard for this. I hope everyone can earn money from your post. I appreciate about that. But for some people have a little time, they should choose a good project to join in and help the project develope.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:08:14 AM

Thanks for the very useful tutorial. I think this could be the input material for our work more neatly in managing the bounty that we follow. To be able to do many things in bounty is to take every opportunity there. The point is to take advantage of opportunities. I often participate in airdrops as well as besides joining signature campaign.
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:58:13 PM

One of the biggest things i wonder about is on the bounty manager side: How do they manage to keep track of everyone that reports back?  

Shocked Shocked Shocked  imagine having to go through 1000 reports per day.   Grin

They get some money for this work
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

Thank you, author! But I have the best tool-bounty platform on which there are now more than 100 companies, there you just need to synchronize your twitter and facebook accounts, and you can start working! You copy the links-you paste it into the report field-then just copy it and paste it into the forum! The participants on the platform do not have much, it's a plus! The only negative, this platform is paid $ 70 a month, I use it for 2 months and did not regret it! if interested, then I'll send the link in person!

[
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:22:21 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked  imagine having to go through 1000 reports per day.   Grin

They get some money for this work

Yep, someone will work on this only if the campaign manager are serious about it. Some people may just skip it and do the things with normal rates. You can join a lot of bounty campaign but make sure that you can commit on that work so your project you’re in with will succeed.
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:39:09 AM

Thank you, author! But I have the best tool-bounty platform on which there are now more than 100 companies, there you just need to synchronize your twitter and facebook accounts, and you can start working! You copy the links-you paste it into the report field-then just copy it and paste it into the forum! The participants on the platform do not have much, it's a plus! The only negative, this platform is paid $ 70 a month, I use it for 2 months and did not regret it! if interested, then I'll send the link in person!
Sounds cool. I would have looked
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: