Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 03:39:56 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥How to do a lot of bounty🔥🔥  (Read 978 times)
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:31:56 PM

Let me show you something. This is a new promising crypto-currency that will help you make a profit. Do not miss your chance! P2PS https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287 https://www.p2psf.org/
P9tosya (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:40:41 AM

Let me show you something. This is a new promising crypto-currency that will help you make a profit. Do not miss your chance! P2PS https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287 https://www.p2psf.org/
nono, thank you
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

Useful article! Once I used a notepad and recorded everything there, but then I also started using spreadsheets and I realized that it was very effective and I could run a lot of campaigns at the same time.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
orssonlack

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:16:03 AM

Hello all. At once I apologize for my English. I just want to help
I will tell you at once how much I am bounty and for what time, that you would understand whether you need this topic or not
I lead 130 twitter campaigns with reports, 30 bounty through the report form, about 30 bounty without a report. I do everything in 3 hours.

So
Firstly, in order to register quickly in the bounty, I made a file that I always open, here is an example

The best option is to make this TABLE
This is a pattern of conducting a bounty, below I'll explain how to do it.
  • You must leave one line !!!!!!
  • Column A - Name of bounty (with hyperlink. You can copy from table)
  • Column B - Date of completion
  • Column C - Twitter URL
  • Column D - Spreadsheet URL
  • Column E - Minimum number of retweets per week
  • Column F - Minimum number of tweets per week
  • Column G - Type of report (Post, Auto or Form)
  • Column H - List of hashtags
  • Column I - Field for additional marks
  • Column J-P - Tasks by day (r - retweet, p - post+retweet, 0-report in post,f-report in form
In order not to get confused - you have to create a Filter.
1. Select all table
2. Create a filter (Data - Create a filter)
Then use the filter. If today is Wednesday. You select the filter on the column L
Click on the "Filter badge" then In the window that appears, select r,p or 0/f. And if you write "r" then table will show you all the bounties in which you need to make a retweets on Wednesday etc.
For convenience after the retweet, I put the number 1, after tweet 3 and after report D

♦Where you can search bounty:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 (The thread where do all the new bounty)
http://bountylord.com/ (website with a list of bounty)
https://icobench.com/icos (very good site, showing the date and rating of the companies. To find the bounty on the left in the search select *Bounty Available*)
https://bountyhive.io/browse (platform with automatic bounty (losing popularity))

♦How to choose a bounty:
There are 2 options of development of quantity/quality.
Now there are a lot of bounty hunters ,so not always with high-end top projects you can get a good profit,it happens that the average project ,you can get a lot more.
Still, if you decide to select good projects that will finish the job and gain cap, you should pay attention to the following:
  • to See the rating of the project https://icobench.com/ and if it's there https://icodrops.com/category/upcoming-ico/ (here 70% of the projects collect cap)
  • Look at the website(visually enough)
  • See how many people in the telegram(should be at least 20,000) If the project is all new,then see how actively people will be added there.to everything if the telegram spam codes for the airdrop, the project is not very serious,because the good projects have a separate group of bounty and a separate airdrop bot.In normal companies never there is no such spam.The rest simply wind subscribers
  • You can see the project team(but it is more likely to invest).
In the future, when you have already started to conduct projects, and to make a profit you can already select managers, not bounty!because it is easier to work with a good Manager,and they try not to take the Scam projects that would not get a negative trust.And even if you get a little less,but guaranteed with amenities.
Thank you for your time. Hope, that helped whom any

I also have a way to quickly make reports in Twitter campaigns. Here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3326595.0

Thanks for the tips, spreadsheets definitively seem like the way to go to keep track of your bounties. Even though 130+ seem a bit extreme imo :O
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:27:54 AM

wow thanks for your work. i will look through your file and the data asap. looks well thought out and helps safe further  Smiley
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:30:16 AM

This is exactly what I'm looking for Smiley).

I'm planning to join social media bounties but I still don't know how to manage the large amount of bounties at the same time. Maybe I'll try your method to see if it's really good or not Grin

It's easy to join social media bounty but we only can earn just a little amount of crypto from social media bounty that is the main reason why we need to join several campaigns at a time Grin

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████