Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:50:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥How to do a lot of bounty🔥🔥  (Read 974 times)
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:31:53 PM

Thank you very much for the table, I would give you a merit if I have) Such posts are very helpful in sorting out everything.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saganpav

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:13:46 PM

This is really useful information that will help many new crypto people to become successful bounty hunters. I also use spreadsheets and I think I am a successful bounty hunter!

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:17:53 PM

The fact that you participate in so many bounties in such a small amount of time indicates to me that you are posting absolutely garbage content. I guarantee you get awarded minimum stakes every week for doing exactly this, possibly even no stakes at all if the rules are strict. If I were a bounty manager I would block all spammy accounts from participating, as that doesn't generate any awareness for the project at all.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:21:59 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience and ideas. This is a good table and will greatly simplify the work with bounty campaigns.
P9tosya (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:01:13 PM

The fact that you participate in so many bounties in such a small amount of time indicates to me that you are posting absolutely garbage content. I guarantee you get awarded minimum stakes every week for doing exactly this, possibly even no stakes at all if the rules are strict. If I were a bounty manager I would block all spammy accounts from participating, as that doesn't generate any awareness for the project at all.
My goal is to earn money. If managers blocked accounts with spam. Then I would not have participated in this campaign with this Twitter account
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:03:27 PM

My goal is to earn money. If managers blocked accounts with spam. Then I would not have participated in this campaign with this Twitter account
Don't worry about it Smiley). There are no ban for twitter bounty Smiley). It's only happened if you're being in a signature bounty. As I can see there are a lot of member with all their post are twitter reports but they still received what they deserve for their work. You no need to waste your time to mind about it Wink

Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:05:21 PM

Indeed, it is best to make a table to record the data.
Because you can participate in the same twitter bounty thread at the same time. Grin

Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

This is your strategy and I also have mine. I am not this emerged in so many bounties especially social media. I am already satisfied with my lone signature campaign and the rest of my time I devote in ICO research and investment and then a little day trading. Even if all these are seemingly little daily tasks, they entail a more serious research and reading so I am still very much involved in crypto rather than on almost blind bounty participation. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:22:38 AM

When you perform a huge amount of bounty campaigns and get a small amount of money, you will realize that social campaigns are shit. It makes no sense to spend a huge amount of your time on the bounty. It is better to direct your time in a different direction.
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:56:12 PM

When you perform a huge amount of bounty campaigns and get a small amount of money, you will realize that social campaigns are shit. It makes no sense to spend a huge amount of your time on the bounty. It is better to direct your time in a different direction.
in which direction for example?
r0nin87

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:17:32 AM

I make everything much easier.  I found bounty leaders who lead their tables and, according to their recommendations, participate in the bounty.  I make only blog and subscriptions.  In the day I try to write 1-3 articles, and 4 subscribe.
klim75

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:43:50 AM

Good idea, good advices. I used to participate in many projects. But now I try to find good projects and participate in 10 -15 ones spending 1-2 hours.
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:06:00 AM

up
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:09:07 AM

Or make a table in which you will enter links to sites,bitcoin,projects,links to Twitter and Facebook,and so on.But you will need to control all this, to monitor this, where it is outdated to change, etc., or buy access to those who give ready-made tables workers, you can still have where the guys made the site already working,and many processes are automated,and it became even faster

Sulwan2612

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:57:33 PM

everybody has their own way to do their bounties,  but i really appreciate your thread,  you give us your way to do some bounties,  it's really help for a people who really new in participate a bounties,  So many answers or responses  that you got from this thread, it's proof all of people has their own effective ways to do this,  it's normal there is a pro and contra,  so just continue your way to do this bounties as long as you feel this is so effective for you
steplaza

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:22:52 PM

At the end of the day, the ICOs are interested in spreading the word no matter what, so I think they won't be too much concerned of such an approach. But still, this demonstrates the paradox of - some - bounty types, your account is probably overposting random ICOs and your followers are likely not taking too much attention to the posts as a consequence
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

Wow amazing oraganization, o wish i saw your post earlier, i would have made more bounty, good job
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

Actually I prefer even simpler method to track everything and thats excel sheet made by myself. I mean I just keep the link to bounty page, twitter and Facebook links in separate columns and then followed by the name of bounties. I usually only prefer doing the twitter and Facebook bounties so its far easier to sort out everything.

I also add submission date for reports so that I wont miss it and keep checking it everyday.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:38:23 PM

You must have multiple social accounts, good management of participants! Guaranteed: yes, enough for the bouty program!
In general, you should consider your ability before choosing to participate in Bounty projects
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

This is a good idea, but for me I write it on. I check if I update it. Because some of my bounties, edit the first report. I'm pretty confused, so I'm writing. I join in Twitter and Facebook bounty, it is easy as long as the internet is fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: