Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:19:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥How to do a lot of bounty🔥🔥  (Read 1077 times)
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

Hello all. At once I apologize for my English. I just want to help
I will tell you at once how much I am bounty and for what time, that you would understand whether you need this topic or not
I lead 100 twitter campaigns with reports, 10 bounty through the report form, about 30 bounty without a report. I do everything in 3 hours.

So
Firstly, in order to register quickly in the bounty, I made a file that I always open, here is an example

The best option is to make this TABLE
IT'S MY TABLE
This is a pattern of conducting a bounty, below I'll explain how to do it.
  • You must leave one line !!!!!!
  • Column A - Name of bounty (with hyperlink. You can copy from table)
  • Column B - Date of completion
  • Column C - Twitter URL
  • Column D - Spreadsheet URL
  • Column E - Minimum number of retweets per week
  • Column F - Minimum number of tweets per week
  • Column G - Type of report (Post, Auto or Form)
  • Column H - List of hashtags
  • Column I - Field for additional marks
  • Column J-P - Tasks by day (r - retweet, p - post+retweet, 0-report in post,f-report in form
In order not to get confused - you have to create a Filter.
1. Select all table
2. Create a filter (Data - Create a filter)
Then use the filter. If today is Wednesday. You select the filter on the column L
Click on the "Filter badge" then In the window that appears, select r,p or 0/f. And if you write "r" then table will show you all the bounties in which you need to make a retweets on Wednesday etc.
For convenience after the retweet, I put the number 1, after tweet 3 and after report D

♦Where you can search bounty:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 (The thread where do all the new bounty)
http://bountylord.com/ (website with a list of bounty)
https://icobench.com/icos (very good site, showing the date and rating of the companies. To find the bounty on the left in the search select *Bounty Available*)
https://bountyhive.io/browse (platform with automatic bounty (losing popularity))

♦How to choose a bounty:
There are 2 options of development of quantity/quality.
Now there are a lot of bounty hunters ,so not always with high-end top projects you can get a good profit,it happens that the average project ,you can get a lot more.
Still, if you decide to select good projects that will finish the job and gain cap, you should pay attention to the following:
  • to See the rating of the project https://icobench.com/ and if it's there https://icodrops.com/category/upcoming-ico/ (here 70% of the projects collect cap)
  • Look at the website(visually enough)
  • See how many people in the telegram(should be at least 20,000) If the project is all new,then see how actively people will be added there.to everything if the telegram spam codes for the airdrop, the project is not very serious,because the good projects have a separate group of bounty and a separate airdrop bot.In normal companies never there is no such spam.The rest simply wind subscribers
  • You can see the project team(but it is more likely to invest).
In the future, when you have already started to conduct projects, and to make a profit you can already select managers, not bounty!because it is easier to work with a good Manager,and they try not to take the Scam projects that would not get a negative trust.And even if you get a little less,but guaranteed with amenities.
Thank you for your time. Hope, that helped whom any

I also have a way to quickly make reports in Twitter campaigns. Here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3326595.0
You should use an account for your bounty programs, good management and efficiency will bring you more success than many, uncontrolled!
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:49:31 PM

that's a good way to track your progress, to be honest. I am just using tweetdeck and remember the bounty from the tab I open there, but yeah if you do like 10 bounties days, this kind of thing will greatly help.
P9tosya (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:54:43 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 05:35:40 PM by P9tosya

Hello all. At once I apologize for my English. I just want to help
I will tell you at once how much I am bounty and for what time, that you would understand whether you need this topic or not
I lead 100 twitter campaigns with reports, 10 bounty through the report form, about 30 bounty without a report. I do everything in 3 hours.
Good jobs my friend, thank you for sharing knowledge using the spreadsheet in excel application. I recently tried to campaign bounty, may I ask? how much are your earnings campaigning with 30 bounty?

I started doing 2 months ago. While tokens came in for amounts of $160. But it's not all

P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:38:03 PM

that's a good way to track your progress, to be honest. I am just using tweetdeck and remember the bounty from the tab I open there, but yeah if you do like 10 bounties days, this kind of thing will greatly help.
Thank you for Merit Roll Eyes
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:50:23 PM

I am doing that too, I made a spreadsheet where I can monitor every bounty I join. It's really a very good way to do your tasks in right time. But thanks to this I will now put links of my bounty to easily search that's one I forgot to put on my spreadsheet.
alfresidoma

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:05:06 PM

You can participate in a lot of bounty depending on your time. That's, so you want to do it as a full time biz or on a part time level.
Doing a lot of bounties require you to have different platform for bounty. Such as: social media platform, video/blog platform, translation platform, bitcointalk (signature) platform and so on.
You can do a lot of bounty on each of these platforms if you have plenty time.
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:10:39 PM

You can participate in a lot of bounty depending on your time. That's, so you want to do it as a full time biz or on a part time level.
Doing a lot of bounties require you to have different platform for bounty. Such as: social media platform, video/blog platform, translation platform, bitcointalk (signature) platform and so on.
You can do a lot of bounty on each of these platforms if you have plenty time.
Well yes. The more time, the more bounty I can perform every day
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:11:44 PM

you have doing well for managing your all bounty campaign, i think you are suitable for being bounty manager sir. Grin

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:54:57 PM

you have doing well for managing your all bounty campaign, i think you are suitable for being bounty manager sir. Grin
Hmm. It would be nice. But it's too early Cheesy
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:58:45 PM

I appreciated your work but I prefer using only google docs (for making reports/tracking my tweets/retweet) + google calendar (for remember the days of reports)... in this way I can manage easily more than 100 campaigns...
illy_ya

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:59:06 PM

Many thanks for your post. This is useful!  Grin
kortwyss

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:00:32 PM

I made a table with scedule as well as you. But in this table are only tasks for fb and twitter. I put the approx number of retweets / tweets / posts / reposts for every day and just check it every day and make it. So it take not so much time. But i thinkin case of more bounties it will take more time anyway.
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

I appreciated your work but I prefer using only google docs (for making reports/tracking my tweets/retweet) + google calendar (for remember the days of reports)... in this way I can manage easily more than 100 campaigns...

With this service you can make reports faster Huh
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 04:24:11 PM

a very neat system so it can work on much of the bounty, without fear of losing the other bounty. such thing as thrifty if applied and certainly this is one great example.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

The number of bounty you are doing are really remarkable and time with in three hours is also wonder full. I am doing only 5 to 6 bounty and it takes one hour. Your approach is excellent, i will also follow you. Thank you for information.

this is part of my table. At first it seems incomprehensible, but there is nothing complicated

Congratulation for the way you are organized! Cool

I also have a file with all personal information (accounts, adress,...) that is always open when I make my bounties.

For twitter bounties, I make only 10 to 15 and have already received "warning" from twitter about rules respect... so I try to be carefull with that.
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

The number of bounty you are doing are really remarkable and time with in three hours is also wonder full. I am doing only 5 to 6 bounty and it takes one hour. Your approach is excellent, i will also follow you. Thank you for information.

this is part of my table. At first it seems incomprehensible, but there is nothing complicated

Congratulation for the way you are organized! Cool

I also have a file with all personal information (accounts, adress,...) that is always open when I make my bounties.

For twitter bounties, I make only 10 to 15 and have already received "warning" from twitter about rules respect... so I try to be carefull with that.
hmm. Shocked Shocked This is strange. I have about 100 tweets / retweets a day. And no one warned
DarkNight_1St

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:27:04 PM

Anyone have many many twitter,facebook account
If you have list of 100 facebook account you can make 50k$/Month
Anybody can do this?
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:32:27 PM

Anyone have many many twitter,facebook account
If you have list of 100 facebook account you can make 50k$/Month
Anybody can do this?
You will not manage to bounty with 100 accounts. It's impossible
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:40:27 PM

wow, this is a very useful topic especially for the bounty hunter, but we also have to be careful, because if we follow too much bounty, it will affect our account, sometimes there are some bounty manager who do not want our account too much follow bounty of others, or we may be subject to negative trust because it is considered as a farming account

Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:52:06 PM

Keep it up your great work. I use a same spreadsheet but with no function or filter, all are manual. Each project i fill up on a sheet, maybe i'll try your "all in one" table
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: