Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:05:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥How to do a lot of bounty🔥🔥  (Read 1077 times)
P9tosya (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:27:54 PM

This is surprising. You can organized all your bounties in one spreadsheet. However, doing all that bounties is really difficult. I only have few bounties and they are taking my time. Dont you have any othe job aside from these? Well, goodluck and continue being hardworking.
You are right its very hard to organize too many bounties in one time some weeks ago I was also involve in too many campaigns but many run away without payments so after this I decided to work with very few ones now doing only 12 to 15 which are good but still have fear of losing payments as they can rules in middle and some time they need KYC hopefully this will solved and we will able to manage some good campaigns with good payment
I do not enter into all the bounties. I also choose from them worthy. But with such a table and all services. I can perform a lot of bounty for 2-3 hours a day
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:35:24 PM

that is good for maintaining all the bounty
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:44:19 PM

Hello all. At once I apologize for my English. I just want to help
I will tell you at once how much I am bounty and for what time, that you would understand whether you need this topic or not
I lead 100 twitter campaigns with reports, 10 bounty through the report form, about 30 bounty without a report. I do everything in 3 hours.

So
Firstly, in order to register quickly in the bounty, I made a file that I always open, here is an example

The best option is to make this TABLE
IT'S MY TABLE
This is a pattern of conducting a bounty, below I'll explain how to do it.
  • You must leave one line !!!!!!
  • Column A - Name of bounty (with hyperlink. You can copy from table)
  • Column B - Date of completion
  • Column C - Twitter URL
  • Column D - Spreadsheet URL
  • Column E - Minimum number of retweets per week
  • Column F - Minimum number of tweets per week
  • Column G - Type of report (Post, Auto or Form)
  • Column H - List of hashtags
  • Column I - Field for additional marks
  • Column J-P - Tasks by day (r - retweet, p - post+retweet, 0-report in post,f-report in form
In order not to get confused - you have to create a Filter.
1. Select all table
2. Create a filter (Data - Create a filter)
Then use the filter. If today is Wednesday. You select the filter on the column L
Click on the "Filter badge" then In the window that appears, select r,p or 0/f. And if you write "r" then table will show you all the bounties in which you need to make a retweets on Wednesday etc.
For convenience after the retweet, I put the number 1, after tweet 3 and after report D

♦Where you can search bounty:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 (The thread where do all the new bounty)
http://bountylord.com/ (website with a list of bounty)
https://icobench.com/icos (very good site, showing the date and rating of the companies. To find the bounty on the left in the search select *Bounty Available*)
https://bountyhive.io/browse (platform with automatic bounty (losing popularity))

♦How to choose a bounty:
There are 2 options of development of quantity/quality.
Now there are a lot of bounty hunters ,so not always with high-end top projects you can get a good profit,it happens that the average project ,you can get a lot more.
Still, if you decide to select good projects that will finish the job and gain cap, you should pay attention to the following:
  • to See the rating of the project https://icobench.com/ and if it's there https://icodrops.com/category/upcoming-ico/ (here 70% of the projects collect cap)
  • Look at the website(visually enough)
  • See how many people in the telegram(should be at least 20,000) If the project is all new,then see how actively people will be added there.to everything if the telegram spam codes for the airdrop, the project is not very serious,because the good projects have a separate group of bounty and a separate airdrop bot.In normal companies never there is no such spam.The rest simply wind subscribers
  • You can see the project team(but it is more likely to invest).
In the future, when you have already started to conduct projects, and to make a profit you can already select managers, not bounty!because it is easier to work with a good Manager,and they try not to take the Scam projects that would not get a negative trust.And even if you get a little less,but guaranteed with amenities.
Thank you for your time. Hope, that helped whom any

I also have a way to quickly make reports in Twitter campaigns. Here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3326595.0

Too many bounties wow its so much hardwork in there with all the required post per week. This is a good matrix to maintain. I would definitely try this.
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:54:22 PM

This is surprising. You can organized all your bounties in one spreadsheet. However, doing all that bounties is really difficult. I only have few bounties and they are taking my time. Dont you have any othe job aside from these? Well, goodluck and continue being hardworking.
You are right its very hard to organize too many bounties in one time some weeks ago I was also involve in too many campaigns but many run away without payments so after this I decided to work with very few ones now doing only 12 to 15 which are good but still have fear of losing payments as they can rules in middle and some time they need KYC hopefully this will solved and we will able to manage some good campaigns with good payment
I do not do everything in a row. I also choose from all
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:10:13 PM

Good job in making a tool that will help you do bounties efficiently. That will really save some time. It's pretty difficult to monitor if you do not have a tool or a system.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:23:51 PM

Wow, a very organized bounty hunter which I think I need to adapt in my bounty routine. Doing it all in just 3hours a day seems I can save much time for my other activities. Thanks for sharing.
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:29:20 PM

Hey, great work on the OP.  This may also be of assistance to people who are looking to get into bounties in a serious way...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2894511.msg29758820#msg2975882
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:30:59 PM

Wow great job but unfortunately its really too much especially cause there are so many shit ICOs that are not worth our time .I did so many of them and didnt get even 5$
Time is changing
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:31:50 PM

It is a big job maintaining 30 bounties job at the same time. Also, to make sure you need to report the post every week on every thread and tracking your tokens after.

Keep up the good work.

I am amazed at people here who can participate in 10-30 bounties at one time. That is a lot of work!
I have trouble keeping up with doing one of them at a time.

In my experience writing blogs and articles for bounty are not that profitable. It takes several hours to read the whitepaper and write.

I have received bounty for less than 10% of the blogs I have written.

So many ICOs don't pay bounty for blogs like they promise.

Advise to do signature campaigns and twitter as they are easier, quicker and pay better.

A spread sheet to track posts is a great idea.

Quincy01

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:37:06 PM

Thank you very much for sharing such an informative post here, it'll definitely be helpful to a lot of us out here though it seem a bit lengthy and hard to follow. I've been using using a different approach for my bounties and it works for me, mine is as simple as opening two new pages on Microsoft-word, then store all my URL's & Ethereum address in one and save all my tweets/retweets/likes & shares in the other page with there respective dates. Once i post my report, i erase the links and save the new once. That's the rule that works best for me.
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:41:40 PM

Thank you very much for sharing such an informative post here, it'll definitely be helpful to a lot of us out here though it seem a bit lengthy and hard to follow. I've been using using a different approach for my bounties and it works for me, mine is as simple as opening two new pages on Microsoft-word, then store all my URL's & Ethereum address in one and save all my tweets/retweets/likes & shares in the other page with there respective dates. Once i post my report, i erase the links and save the new once. That's the rule that works best for me.

Great approach. Word is easier for storing text and long URLs compared to using an Excel spreadsheet. Thanks for sharing your method!
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:34:14 AM

Very nice spreadsheet and I believe it helps you to do more bounties and without skipping your task but still, this procedure won't be good for a newbie wanting to do bounties. It could take almost all his time designing the spreadsheet.

ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:40:44 AM

I think this is perfect for investors or people who want to quickly get the desired benefits .. and with this can get a good project and can add bounty campaign after you finish following this project
FisherOG

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:48:47 AM

This is remarkable! Thank you for putting this here for everyone to see, ill sure take a look!

Good luck all!
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:35:46 AM

Very nice spreadsheet and I believe it helps you to do more bounties and without skipping your task but still, this procedure won't be good for a newbie wanting to do bounties. It could take almost all his time designing the spreadsheet.
One bounty is added in 2 minutes. Not so long

Very well done, the approach is good and and a lot of bounty hunters may agree with your style using the spreadsheet. Definitely, many bounty hunters will consider it since it could help them ease on their work as bounty hunters.
tudglien

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:49:59 AM

If you want to complete a lot of bounty, I think it needs a specific reward program. Your information is very detailed. We should make such detailed arrangements according to our own time.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:36:15 PM

Wow 30 campaigns at a time. really tired. There were times when I participated in 5 campaigns at the same time. But it made my head ache and it took a lot of time. Now I see how you work. It's really legit and smart. Maybe I will do it this way if I join in a certain campaign. Great management and efficiency
Meimille

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:41:16 PM

I am doing the same to maintaince of all my social media campaigns and timeline and its helpull for me to maintenance my bounty (finish and for the week).
Your sharing this will help many people who do not know that which timeline for their project. Goodluck and continue being hardworking.
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:59:42 PM

One bounty is added in 2 minutes. Not so long
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:37:06 PM

Hello all. At once I apologize for my English. I just want to help
I will tell you at once how much I am bounty and for what time, that you would understand whether you need this topic or not
I lead 100 twitter campaigns with reports, 10 bounty through the report form, about 30 bounty without a report. I do everything in 3 hours.
Good jobs my friend, thank you for sharing knowledge using the spreadsheet in excel application. I recently tried to campaign bounty, may I ask? how much are your earnings campaigning with 30 bounty?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: