Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:19:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill  (Read 2918 times)
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:05:21 PM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?

By doing day trade is one of the skills that can be consider anyhow, Because you could be one of the expert traders if you do properly the day trade.

However there are some traders pretending to be an experts but the truth is not, showing they have a skills on trading but the truth was their

depending on luck only.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:43:36 PM

Trading without any skills is the same as gambling and risking to lose too much of your investments so you have to be prepared and be able to analyze charts of different coins in order to know when it is the best time to sell.
I do not believe in luck. I have never known some one who is not hard working and has succeeded. Like is nothing else but only a form of randomness. It is all the hard work that counts. All the Bitcoin billionaires and the top entrepreneurs of the world have come a long way with consistent hard work. Achieving a state of financial freedom can only be the result of a skillful job and not just luck. Practical skills count a lot.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:58:29 PM

I spend some time in trading and I know that even in day trading the skill is important thing then it is useless to compare the day trading with skill, as the skill is also the base for day trade. I have learned in my life that skill is an important thing and in any task of life you will need it to complete that task.
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:24:39 PM

I agree with this anyway, daytrading is very risky, but profitable.
If you do not know how to trade, just do not try to trade because you are going to lose a lot of money at the end.

For me day trading is really need skills because if you dont have skills in trading i am sure that you will lose a huge amount of money, and day trading is not an easy job so i believe that it requires a good skills in trading to be successful.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:10:32 AM

In simple terms, day trading refers to daily or daily transactions. Those who trade on the day are known as day traders. Now questions can arise that any item is not maturated the day after purchase, how to sell or deal in the day! The answer is also very simple. Those who trade on a day, they have a part of their portfolios that are mutatourat every day. So they can deal every day. How it is possible! Suppose you buy two lakh rupees, buy 1 lakh shares on Sunday. On the other hand, the shares bought on Sunday were sold on Sunday and another item was sold on Monday and the shares bought on Monday were sold on Wednesday and again another item or same item was returned on Wednesday. Thus, shares bought in Sri Lanka on Thursday and Wednesday were sold on Sunday. Bye back. This transaction is called day trading. On the other hand, one day trading on the weekend Even this is known as day trading, although it is called Weekly Trading, the Weekly trading term is not common in the stock market, because Weekly Trading is also known as Day Trading.
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:15:55 AM

I agree with this anyway, daytrading is very risky, but profitable.
If you do not know how to trade, just do not try to trade because you are going to lose a lot of money at the end.

For me day trading is really need skills because if you dont have skills in trading i am sure that you will lose a huge amount of money, and day trading is not an easy job so i believe that it requires a good skills in trading to be successful.

40% of day trading is technical knowledge, the other 60% is luck factor.

R.R.L.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:28:57 AM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.

will,thats your own decision bro,that you stick with holding or playing day trade and we respect for that,otherwise we may call the day tradings as a special skills into the worlds of cryptocurrency investment because its the nature way on how to earn crypto coins by means of day trading process,but  there are some people that are gifted about this cryptocurrency investment trading and they can learn and catch up easily the way of day trading without proper training and thats what we called a skills.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
XFlowZion

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:51:03 AM

It is composed of patience and luck. There is really no skill because technical analysis does not apply on short term trading. You just have to wait and then you are lucky if it reached your set goal but if not then you will need to adjust to a lower price.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:07:16 AM

It is composed of patience and luck. There is really no skill because technical analysis does not apply on short term trading. You just have to wait and then you are lucky if it reached your set goal but if not then you will need to adjust to a lower price.
Yes,you are right the skills may not play a big part im day trading but the decision making skill is important here and mostly day trading deoends on luck than anything.
Arata

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:46:24 AM

A combination of both, but of course the effort and skill scale is greater. Trading is something that stakes money, if only done without a second thought and without a strategy would not work, even just losses that are in sight. luck only a small percentage.
Cryptocoinbob

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:59:17 AM

I consider it as a skill. rather than luck..

Well, anything that generates a lot of data gives us an opportunity to anlayze... Cryptos give us a lot of day, and hence some intelligent decisions can be made out of it..
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

I think at first is luck + skill, but after some experience, your day trade strategy definitely become your skill
This is really amazing. Yeah you are right. When you come in start, everything is just new to you. You are supposed to learn everything and you are being taught with different skills and technical aspects of coin. At this stage, yes, you are going with luck and skill but later on when you have tasted ifs and buts of this trading, then luck becomes little faded and you are domain at with skills.
I believe there is no luck in the world. It is just a random word. Success in day trading is all about skills and making the right decision in the right time. If you are good enough in the market and can trade efficiently, it cannot be called luck but hard work. Luck is only by chance. The more you learn and observe things in day trading, the more efficient you get at it.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:06:29 AM

I think day trade need a skill and lucky. Skill for analyz chart and predict some coin. But we still need lucky in predict some coin. We don't know about market demand and price not stable. So i think we need both of them.
We need both but I think we need to be skilled the most for trading, your skills will give you profit more than double as at the time of dip you will use your skills to get out of lose, so I think a successful trader should have skills, knowledge and patience as in trading making any decision needs skills and information about trading, so anyone obviously will not be able to become good trader without skills.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:17:13 AM

If you re not sure have time to analyze chart, latest news, and predict future news it's better to leave trade. in my opinion daily trade is more lucky thing, a bit of skill. It also depend how you trade. I recommend you to trade/hold in higher time frame

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:59:56 AM

depending on how actively you analyze the market, it is true luck is one that determines trading but not all, of course technical and fundamental analysis is needed.
whether it can be called good luck if someone trades for 8 times / day, of course not.
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:34:45 AM

if you have proper its thena  skilled thing if you dont have proper knowledge and doing its then you luck. Day trading is too hard to judge the market and working on small candle sticks wont gice you confirmation of buy and sell.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:10:08 AM

If you re not sure have time to analyze chart, latest news, and predict future news it's better to leave trade. in my opinion daily trade is more lucky thing, a bit of skill. It also depend how you trade. I recommend you to trade/hold in higher time frame
I think luck is influential but not important as big as your skills in analysis. you know that crypto fluctuations are so fast in every day you should to have strategies and abilities for chart analysis and so on. this is not just about luck. if you want to play with luck you can try binary
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:35:58 AM

It is a great combination of lucky and skill to know to guide your luckiest even while you are waiting for the right time to sell your coins. I only say on the trading both lucky, and skill is needed to do the trading successfully. It same on work hard and work wise. Do you think you will succeed on the trading without a smarter move? Do think you will succeed without the lucky things.
korong ajem

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:53:18 AM

luck only comes a few times in life, so I think day trading need good skill to observe the market, a good trader is he who learn from his mistake and fix it, if you keep doing this then you can do day trading well
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:55:18 AM

it seems like daily trading is more skilful than just a lucky factor because with good skill you can determine the right time to buy and sell and it will be very easy if you have a lot of capital.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: