Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:25:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter campaigns posted on the beginners board  (Read 168 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 06:31:21 PM

This thread is on the beginners board
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3346378.0

If this is going to be a Bitcoin forum, then these should be deleted or moved to the alt spammer/scammer boards

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:29:53 PM

I was pretty shocked by a reply to one of my posts. The poster said that if I wanted to talk about Bitcoin, I should clear off to Reddit. This board is now all about bounty.

Is this really what it has come to?

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:08:52 AM

While I do see your point about the growing population of bounty hunters, I'm concerned that hyperbole of it being 'all about bounty' means that people treat the post like a cynical old racist dude on his porch rocking chair talking about the good old days.

Dont get me wrong i've definitely seen my fair share of rubbish, and lost my shit at a few people (most recently on the Spectre thread [shameless plug]), but if you look around the majority, if not the vast majority of posts are either talking about buying, using, trading, improving bitcoin. Sure the meta thread is filled with persons complaining about merit, because they want to have a higher status in order to make doleros off bounties, but that was a pretty foreseeable consequence of the introduction of merit and I think it has concentrated that shit into a single dumb section.

I've been able to find posts that have helped me with Bitcoin and I hope that i've been able to help people concerning bitcoin, and other cryptos because I like a few. Because of the link between bitcoin and other cryptos does it not just seem right that you can come to a one stop shop of advice, being bitcointalk. The bitcoin-focus is pretty front and center as it should be but i personally like knowing that if shit is going down with something else that I can come to crypto chat land and see whats up.

I kinda got lost in my thoughts there but, it pretty much boiled down to bitcoin talk is primarily for bitcoin but supporting other crypto communities on the side doesn't really do it harm and actually strengthens bitcointalks network imo.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:16:57 AM

I was pretty shocked by a reply to one of my posts. The poster said that if I wanted to talk about Bitcoin, I should clear off to Reddit. This board is now all about bounty.

Is this really what it has come to?

Really? Is that what he said? Then this forum has become a playground for a spammer who does not even have respect for this forum. People like them need to be educated (or eradicated) for the better of this forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: