Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bulls market looking strong.  (Read 121 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:08:16 PM

Market is going to reach new highs soon if it is keep going like that. Btw do you think we will return do bears market or no?

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:13:03 PM

The market is recovering and it is presently looking promising. Meaning that in few months to this time,we are more likely to experience the bull run. With what i ma seeing, there might not be any bear market now. There is more likelihood nthat we have gone past that stage.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:19:08 PM

Market is going to reach new highs soon if it is keep going like that. Btw do you think we will return do bears market or no?

we are standing still more like going in bull market.
it is good that we are NOT going down and could mean a start of period of accumulation.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:20:21 PM

We are goingn to have some small pullbacks as bitcoin's charts shows some possible bear movements,but the trend is still very bullish which is why it wont be big red candles,as we all know the market is purely manipulated and as far as i can see the  big players are still taking their profits which they have bought from the bottom of the bloody market.

Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:21:27 PM

we are standing still more like going in bull market.
it is good that we are NOT going down and could mean a start of period of accumulation.
The start of accumulation has been on going now for about 2 months I would say, it is now the start of a whole new phase it seems like. I think we are on the cusp of a bull run and I wouldn't be surprised if early May we are talking about how long this bull run will last.

cosmicart

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:27:29 PM

if you check. this is that time of the year when crypto market begin to flourish. so i don't see bears coming to play any time soon. market's hitting the rooftop...
matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:28:54 PM

Pullbacks or corrections are really necessary in bull runs because it tests the current support levels so that the bulls are going to be much aggressive as they have solid support leves,bull market season has always corrections and it is a good thing to have because it solidify every coin's support levels.Shouldnt be afraid as we can see we are still in a bullish trend,

Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:33:54 PM

With the way the market has been for a while now, one can easily say the Bull market is here or better still about to start. Looking at the charts, most coins has maintained a significant up trend for days now and the heavy dumps are minimising as well. Let's hope the bulls are really back.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:34:10 PM

It seems to me that we will go some sideways action. Then after that we will see higher prices later in the year.
I dont expect ATH this year, hope i am wrong
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:39:43 PM

We are not even in bull market. If you look long term trend we are still in bear market and that could be a bull trap. We don't know yet. We will see in 3-6 months. You can observe but can't be sure about the time you live in.

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

silenticx

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:42:05 PM

The cryptocurrency markets have shown early signs of a bullish momentum shift following several months of heavy selling pressure. After losing upwards of 75% to 85% and forming ‘adam-and-eve’ style double bottoms, many leading cryptocurrency markets have produced significant bounces over the course of the last fortnight. The markets now appear poised in ‘open air’ – with either a retest of recently broken descending trendlines or further bullish momentum toward 23.6% retracement areas comprising the likely next moves for price of leading cryptocurrencies.
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:43:33 PM

The maximums are still very far. Therefore, we will look at the situation, I think that the bull market has begun and it will continue for a maximum of 1 month

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Step NOY

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:44:35 PM

He's as bad as bearish. This does not go anywhere if the market is controlled by a small coalition. We have to anticipate their thoughts.
Ninjacointop

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:46:53 PM

I hope that the market began to recover. However, many people are afraid that a final drop may occur and we will see bitcoin at 5k. I believe that these are only fears and we will see a confident and long growth
Pet240

Activity: 486

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:52:44 PM

If you look back in retrospect, you will discover that most bull runs start during this time. So, it is not a mistake we are having this correction at this time. I believe those who are saying that there will be bearish market are trying to take advantage of those who will fall for such info.
Always have the positive mindset that the best will happen, depending on what favours you.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:53:46 PM

Yous shoud know that the bearish market will soon be coming upon us,so you might want to get ready,take your profits because the bears are soon be awakening as bitcon's value doesnt fluctuate too much.But as of the moment i still see bullish movement in bitcoin's which is why we are going to have more pumps before the bears will come.

yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:00:47 PM

I think it's too early to talk about the maximums. Alts still slightly increased compared to the fall

Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:10:28 PM

The price for Bitcoin  will grow up to $ 10000 until May. He will dominate. Altcoins will grow after summer. Therefore it is now time to buy.

cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:12:03 PM

Yes it is going to be more stonger as we can see bitcoin's value still some gas to push the market up that is why we should be taking advantage the situation to make a lot of money.You shouldng be buying now ,insteall sell the coins which you have bought from the bloody market,you are going to have big profits if your greed wont work.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:37:32 PM

Its look like bull> hope it is bull market where we standing on.Last 1 weeks market looks stronger day by day.The market is recovering rapidly in last 2 months.Looking this market makes me happy.Market cap also ok and growing.But many people saying one more bearish move will come soon then it will enter bull market properly.I don't know much about that.but I am happy to see the market growing now.But i think this year we will see some good profit.So I hold everything I have.And waiting for the right moment Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: