Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:32:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Monoreto - A New Generation Social Network  (Read 434635 times)
ClydeSS_VFS

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:07:16 PM

The accounts of active donors will be moved higher in the platform’s smart feed and make it into the top accounts on the social network. Every user who donates tokens to charity causes will get a special award in the form of stickers that indicate the donor’s rank.

Now I understand the principle. Thank you, dev.
d3reeb1nho

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

And let us talk a little bit about technology.
Monoreto.Com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:46:12 PM

What are you interested in?
d3reeb1nho

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:57:28 PM

I'd like to ask on what technology the platform is created.
Monoreto.Com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:20:23 PM

The Monoreto platform and MON tokens will be created with NEM technology. NEM is an open source blockchain platform supporting smart contracts to process transactions. Cryptographically-protected smart contracts are applications that have complete tracking stored in the NEM blockchain and provide automatic fulfillment of obligations. It’s possible to switch from NEM to a personal platform.
d3reeb1nho

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:46:05 PM

The Monoreto platform and MON tokens will be created with NEM technology. NEM is an open source blockchain platform supporting smart contracts to process transactions. Cryptographically-protected smart contracts are applications that have complete tracking stored in the NEM blockchain and provide automatic fulfillment of obligations. It’s possible to switch from NEM to a personal platform.

So it all works on MON tokens?
Monoreto.Com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:56:41 PM

Incentives for being a part of Monoreto come in the form of MON tokens secured by cryptocurrencies for user activity.
d3reeb1nho

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:51:57 PM

Incentives for being a part of Monoreto come in the form of MON tokens secured by cryptocurrencies for user activity.

And can they be transferred into other cryptos?
Monoreto.Com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:26:16 PM

The development team is also considering a version of the Monoreto project on the Ethereum blockchain with integration of MNR tokens sold during the token sale.
d3reeb1nho

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:56:17 PM

The development team is also considering a version of the Monoreto project on the Ethereum blockchain with integration of MNR tokens sold during the token sale.

And how're tokens designed?
Monoreto.Com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:24:53 PM

A feature of this currency is creating a blockchain with innovative use of the Proof-of-Importance algorithm.
d3reeb1nho

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:39:04 PM

A feature of this currency is creating a blockchain with innovative use of the Proof-of-Importance algorithm.

OK, understood.
Monoreto.Com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:58:22 PM

If you're interested in the technical side of the project, I can add that the Monoreto platform and MON tokens will be created with NEM technology. NEM is an open source blockchain platform supporting smart contracts to process transactions. Cryptographically-protected smart contracts are applications that have complete tracking stored in the NEM blockchain and provide automatic fulfillment of obligations. It’s possible to switch from NEM to a personal platform.
d3reeb1nho

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:10:04 PM

If you're interested in the technical side of the project, I can add that the Monoreto platform and MON tokens will be created with NEM technology. NEM is an open source blockchain platform supporting smart contracts to process transactions. Cryptographically-protected smart contracts are applications that have complete tracking stored in the NEM blockchain and provide automatic fulfillment of obligations. It’s possible to switch from NEM to a personal platform.

And where can I find the additional info?
Monoreto.Com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:37:38 PM

And where can I find the additional info?

You can find more information on our website - www.monoreto.com
r0knr0ll4

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:55:38 PM

Are you sure, devs, you're able to compete with such giants like Facebook and Instagram?
Colorado_F8I

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:22:00 PM

Are you sure, devs, you're able to compete with such giants like Facebook and Instagram?

It seens to me that it will be hard.
BRUH05

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:49:11 PM

Yes, of course.
SmIl33tona

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:08:56 AM

Yes, of course.

It's hard for most people to leave the social networks, they're used to.
t0ny_fr0m_br00klyn

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:27:09 AM

Yes, of course.

It's hard for most people to leave the social networks, they're used to.

As for me, I'm not ready to leave Twitter and Facebook.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: