Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:36:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Monoreto - A New Generation Social Network  (Read 434635 times)
Monoreto.Com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

What do you think about contemporary social networks? Do you use them?

Very often. Almost every day

I can't live without them. Especially without Facebook

In fact all me friends're registered in Facebook and Instagram

I think these two networks are the most popular now

You're absolutely right, man. Statistics shows that the two most popular social networks in the world are Facebook and Instagram
benjamin73

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:25:48 PM

You're absolutely right, man. Statistics shows that the two most popular social networks in the world are Facebook and Instagram

Do you have any more figures, dev?
Monoreto.Com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:31:04 PM

The comScore portal reveals that users visit their Facebook pages eight times a day on average. Moving along the statistics, we see that, on average, Instagram is checked six times, Twitter is checked five times, and Facebook Messenger is checked three times
benjamin73

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:36:42 PM

The comScore portal reveals that users visit their Facebook pages eight times a day on average. Moving along the statistics, we see that, on average, Instagram is checked six times, Twitter is checked five times, and Facebook Messenger is checked three times

It's really quiet impressive
Colorado_F8I

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:41:47 PM

I think my wife visits even more often. Lol
benjamin73

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

We're here not to discuss your wife, man
Colorado_F8I

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

I know but she's a real fan
benjamin73

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

Then she's the aidience of Monoreto
Colorado_F8I

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:06:20 PM

Then she's the aidience of Monoreto

Yeah, she can. Lol
Monoreto.Com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:12:24 PM

Let us get back to discussing the project
Monoreto.Com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

What I have to add is a possibility to use live broadcasts that give the opportunity to talk about important things with followers at any time
etheriumbitch

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:24:09 PM

What I have to add is a possibility to use live broadcasts that give the opportunity to talk about important things with followers at any time

It sounds interesting
murtaniosiomo

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

It sounds interesting

It's really worth attention
degiklev

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:14:39 PM

It sounds interesting

Yeah, good option
SmIl33tona

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:21:10 PM

It sounds interesting

Yeah, good option

I'm also following it
Monoreto.Com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:27:32 PM

Plus to this, the majority of bloggers have live broadcasts and get a large number of likes for them. Even though some services like Twitch give the opportunity to include Internet resources for monetization of the stream, Monoreto offers its own solution to give rewards from subscribers to bloggers in the form of a backed cryptocurrency
d3reeb1nho

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:32:37 PM

Plus to this, the majority of bloggers have live broadcasts and get a large number of likes for them. Even though some services like Twitch give the opportunity to include Internet resources for monetization of the stream, Monoreto offers its own solution to give rewards from subscribers to bloggers in the form of a backed cryptocurrency

What do they propose?
Monoreto.Com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

What do they propose?

MON tokens. Every Monoreto user can take the role of professional investor, selecting companies and projects and investing MON tokens for development of the business
Nik_Buff4l0

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:43:43 PM

What do they propose?

MON tokens. Every Monoreto user can take the role of professional investor, selecting companies and projects and investing MON tokens for development of the business

Can they be transferred into ther cryptos?
Monoreto.Com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:50:08 PM

What do they propose?

Can they be transferred into ther cryptos?

Yeah, it's possible. Monoreto will help transform investment from a complex and bureaucratic process to the simplicity of just liking a company and automatically transferring MON tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: