Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:23:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wemark - The Blockchain-based Marketplace for Digital Content  (Read 33399 times)
gamehendge02

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:33:29 AM

Wemark's Whitelist is Open!

*Attention*! Only whitelisted contributors will be able to participate in the crowdsale.
——————————
🔎 Token sale website:  https://tge.wemark.com/ 🔍
——————————
Token Sale:
👉🏻 Crowdsale starts June 7, 2018
👉🏻 Minimum and Max Contribution: will be announced before crowdsale starts
👉🏻 Soft cap: $1,500,000
👉🏻 Hard cap: $8,000,000
——————————
Ketaminn

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:11:02 AM

I'm not familar with that website but hopefully 96 scores is a good thing Cheesy
idoycodet

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

Wemark tokens allow for both customers and photographers to become a part of the platform's economy and value. Wemark will be the first stock photography "agency" to utilise the zeitgeist blockchain technology in its marketplace.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:17:55 AM

I really hope all the team involved in this project, will manage the project in earnest. so that this project can be a great success, because the project is indeed very good if it can be developed.

critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:21:51 AM

I really hope all the team involved in this project, will manage the project in earnest. so that this project can be a great success, because the project is indeed very good if it can be developed.
it will definitely be done by the team involved in this project because the peacock certainly wants the best too later, so the passion for all that this project can go according to its plan.
A56-7W

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:32:32 AM

Another ICO with a utility token that is essential for the system to run, but is limited in supply and will be subject to market price swings.
How is that even supposed to work over the long term without the system grinding to a halt?

https://youtu.be/pwEnjfo3QIo?t=601
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:45:05 AM

What coins or currencies do you accept for the ICO? And you have a perfect design, by the way Smiley
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:09:36 AM

*Attention*! Only whitelisted contributors will be able to participate in the crowdsale.
——————————
——————————
Token Sale:
——————————
Do we need to do KYC to be able to get whitelisted on your website so I can purchase your tokens immediately after I got whitelisted?
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:16:43 AM

Another ICO with a utility token that is essential for the system to run, but is limited in supply and will be subject to market price swings.
How is that even supposed to work over the long term without the system grinding to a halt?

https://youtu.be/pwEnjfo3QIo?t=601

As their first use-case, Wemark Tokens will be used to license and access photos on Wemark’s
marketplace (wemark.com). As all the transactions on Wemark.com will be done through the
Wemark protocol, licensing photos on the marketplace will require the use of Wemark Tokens.
The tokens will enable direct transactions between photographers and customers, while using
Wemark’s protocol to reward Wemark for distributing the photo and other parties that helped to
promote the content (referrals) if applicable.

Our vision is a dedicated token to enable creators to get paid directly from customers and pay
for all the services related to creating, protecting and distributing their content. For example,
photographers will be able to hire models, buy equipment, and even pay for legal services (if and
when needed) using WMK.

Another step in the economy’s evolution is to enable fractional (or partial) ownership of content.
This means that creators will be able to “tokenize” their content and share its ownership with
other parties. Creators will be able to give a fraction of the ownership over their content (includ-
ing future revenue) for those who helped creating it (models, actors, editors, etc.) or for inves-
tors and early supporters in the form of crowdfunding.

Wemark will work continuously to develop new ways for the tokens to be used - within and
outside the limits of the protocol and Wemark’s products. More use cases are likely to be
announced (and added to this White Paper) before the TGE, and frequently after it ends.

Ruthenian

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:21:25 AM

What coins or currencies do you accept for the ICO? And you have a perfect design, by the way Smiley

Only ETH is accepted.
Thank you for your support!  Smiley
Ruthenian

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:31:35 AM

——————————
——————————
Token Sale:
——————————
Do we need to do KYC to be able to get whitelisted on your website so I can purchase your tokens immediately after I got whitelisted?

KYC needs to be performed along with the Whitelisting process.
Christini

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:54:52 AM

The project seems to be very convincing about the gas and the company itself already 18 years old yes based on the ann annotation so it must have been experienced once in the field of this gas. Continue investing a lot into his project 3 million more will definitely be very profitable future.
mimota152

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:10:45 AM

keeping the value of a photo is a must do, wemark provides a license to keep it Smiley
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:34:54 AM

The project seems to be very convincing about the gas and the company itself already 18 years old yes based on the ann annotation so it must have been experienced once in the field of this gas. Continue investing a lot into his project 3 million more will definitely be very profitable future.

is it all true? If it is indeed like that surely will be many people who join in this project and hopefully future projects can be smoothly and successfully.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
neddz9999

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:02:42 PM

I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
heru ardhianta

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

Wemark gives the freedom to the individual content to create better by utilizing all the features that are in the wemark, and also blockchain to be a new intermediary for them
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:28:33 PM

it will definitely be done by the team involved in this project because the peacock certainly wants the best too later, so the passion for all that this project can go according to its plan.
I agree. All thanks to Blockchain technology and Smart Contract that all issues are managed transparently, fairly. I think the future of the project depends on your own team. The community will follow, see the results your team has made and support the project.
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 12:41:03 PM

Article about Wemark:

Wemark: нaдёжный блoкчeйн для кpacивыx фoтo

https://golos.io/ru--blokcheijn/@icotelegraph/wemark-nadyozhnyi-blokchein-dlya-krasivykh-foto

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
skyward007

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

Even though there are hundreds of millions of contents creators and billions of customers, the power and control over distribution lie in the hands of fewer than 100 companies. As they get stronger, they continue to encroach further on the creators’ rights.

Watch our Co-Founder & CEO Tai Kaish, explaining about decentralization of digital content and why not everything should be decentralized.
https://youtu.be/D866YJ68kzY
elenaBORts

Activity: 83

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:53:45 PM

Unfortunately, I still do not understand what is the main goal of your project? accordingly, I also did not understand why we can use tokens on your platform?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: