Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:13:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wemark - The Blockchain-based Marketplace for Digital Content  (Read 33398 times)
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

we don't have the exact amount collected. Right now Wemark is collecting deposits, and will be confirming them and their amounts. They decided to cancel their public sale, but you can still deposit until the 27th. HardCap is  16,750 ETH
This project has achieved its goal and now they do not need more money to build the ecosystem. I think this looks like a very good and very interesting project at this time. I personally made the investment because I am sure this project will have a great ecosystem in the future and people just wait for the upcoming updates of this project.
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:05:10 PM

Last hours to buy Wemark Tokens!

Deposits will end TODAY at 23:59:59 CEST!

Make a deposit and get your tokens with a 20% bonus.
https://tge.wemark.com

All the deposits will be reviewed through August 13, and the tokens will be distributed on August 14.
August 14 will also mark the day our marketplace gets its means of payment and becomes fully active. We couldn't be more excited!
Take a look at our alpha: https://www.wemark.com

And here's a quick recap of our last months at Wemark:
https://medium.com/wemark-stories/a-quick-recap-of-the-past-few-months-at-wemark-404ffd772d0
Zuzu199

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

!! I'm following this project very closely but a huge part of those achievements was still new to me! You should have communicated those great news to your community.
Anyway I'm so happy to be a part of this project from its early days 💪 It's going to be huge!
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 04:03:36 PM

So. Last hours of token sale. Glad to see that token sale is successful and I think that future development of WeMark will be successful as well. Looking forward for great product!

classicail

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:40:08 PM

Hey Is there a place to see how many tokes we got from our deposits inside the members area?
I can no longer log into the members area.. is that normal?
Thanks so much for the quick reply! I look forward to seeing how the project grows and develops in the years to come!
chayantoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:40:34 PM

I have whitelisted when wemark started. But since i ask a question on the gas limit. I have been getting some guys acting as wemark administration
Becreful people. Lot of scam around. Use wemark official website link
I had another Pavel msg me. I knew it was fake
ajieafianto

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:40:56 PM

Wemark will announce the plans to sell tokens on the website during the next weeks and will probably be based on the market price. Stay tuned
If you keep gap between token distribution and going live.vprice cud jump to 2 to 3 dollars per token
So much benefit to the company
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:08:19 AM

Congratulations for the successfull ICO !
Can't wait to see 14/08 to see the beginning of this marketplace Smiley
I know some amateur photomaniaks that will be happy
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:12:08 AM

Deposits have ended, thanks to everyone who participated!

As planned, Wemark deposits are now closed to the public. We're grateful to everyone who participated in the first and second rounds, and humbled by your unwavering support!

Read more here: https://medium.com/wemark-stories/deposits-have-ended-thanks-to-everyone-who-participated-f27ea0b832af
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:23:24 PM

I'm super happy to see that a lot of people are supporting this project, being a photographer myself I'm also affected by the current problems in the stock photography industry, I have also experience taking photographs but not being given the full credit for my work because of the super high transactions fees that's currently present in the market right now. That's why I also can't wait to experience the entire marketplace and to see the completed version of the platform. I'm sure this will help my fellow photographers get the credit that we all deserve.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
mcstudio

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:40:06 PM

I'm super happy to see that a lot of people are supporting this project, being a photographer myself I'm also affected by the current problems in the stock photography industry, I have also experience taking photographs but not being given the full credit for my work because of the super high transactions fees that's currently present in the market right now. That's why I also can't wait to experience the entire marketplace and to see the completed version of the platform. I'm sure this will help my fellow photographers get the credit that we all deserve.

Yes! It's great to see there are many people supporting WeMark- especially someone as legendary as Lars Perkins (found of Picasa which later became Google Photos). Check out this video of Lars talking about WeMark https://youtu.be/ElvIqDRua40

Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

Your ICO is over, so why on the Bounty thread has announced the ICO is still going on? Can you tell investors how much money you have raised? And why do not you install smart contracts for contributions?
skyward007

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:56:55 PM

Your ICO is over, so why on the Bounty thread has announced the ICO is still going on? Can you tell investors how much money you have raised? And why do not you install smart contracts for contributions?

Please engage the bounty manager on the bounty thread for any questions regarding bounty. Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3293253.0

Regarding the amounts raised to date, we can confirm the soft cap 3,250 ETH had been reached during the private sale. We cannot share the exact amount of funds raised until now because Wemark still have to review the deposits. Prior to the token sale, Wemark also raised over $1M in equity investments from great VC funds.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:11:51 PM

Yes! It's great to see there are many people supporting WeMark- especially someone as legendary as Lars Perkins (found of Picasa which later became Google Photos). Check out this video of Lars talking about WeMark https://youtu.be/ElvIqDRua40

Yeah I've already seen that video while I was researching about the project, it was actually that video that really convinces me to be a part of the wemark community. Seeing  someone as renowned as Lars Perkins talked about the project with so much passion and optimism is a great sign that this project will truly be successful and just knowing the fact that someone as skilled & as experienced as him in the photography industry will be taking a part on the development of this project is a huge sign that the wemark ecosystem will just keep on growing. 

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:46:54 AM

Wemark as the Marketplace For Digital Content is getting real attention these days, especially after they raised the much needed amount of funds earlier than expected. Well done!

Prairie1245

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:01:18 AM

Sophia is a rising sophomore at Cornell University majoring in policy analysis and management and minoring in business. She has a passion for Chinese and hopes to work towards becoming fluent after studying the language in middle school through high school. She admires people who are willing to step outside of their comfort zones, see beauty in every aspect of life, and treat work as a “daily opportunity to create a masterpiece of love and originality.” She’s excited to join Wemark’s team and help be a part of our inspiring entrepreneurial spirit.
cryptoroland

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:10:01 AM

I do not understand this ad on the site, it says that the private sale has been canceled, but can I make deposits to buy WMK tokens? Is there a public sale? and why was the private sale canceled? Thanks for the clarifications

Check out this blog post. It explains all of your queries in detail. https://medium.com/wemark-stories/breaking-news-wemark-cancels-public-sale-deposits-take-its-place-693e555d6347

This explanation seems strange to me. It seems that the true reasons for refusing public sale are completely different. I hope this is a deceptive impression, and in the future there will be more clarity in this matter.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:04:27 AM

I do not understand this ad on the site, it says that the private sale has been canceled, but can I make deposits to buy WMK tokens? Is there a public sale? and why was the private sale canceled? Thanks for the clarifications

Check out this blog post. It explains all of your queries in detail. https://medium.com/wemark-stories/breaking-news-wemark-cancels-public-sale-deposits-take-its-place-693e555d6347

This explanation seems strange to me. It seems that the true reasons for refusing public sale are completely different. I hope this is a deceptive impression, and in the future there will be more clarity in this matter.

Hey cryptoroland.
I hope I will be able to make things clearer.
only the crowdsale has been canceled.  Here is a detailed explanation of why the team decided to cancel the crowdsale.

To protect our economy from large token holders with the wrong intentions, we allocated roughly 85% of the hard cap for private sale contributors. This allows us to communicate with each of them, gather information, run a thorough screening process and be as selective as possible.We wouldn’t have been able to do the same for our public sale contributions. Taking into account the number of whitelisted users and how quickly it continues to grow, our resources are just not sufficient enough to process KYC requests, proof of address documents and other essential details with the time and attention needed to comply with the global regulations for selling our tokens to the public. With such a high volume of whitelist registrations, the room for mistakes is just too big.

https://medium.com/wemark-stories/breaking-news-wemark-cancels-public-sale-deposits-take-its-place-693e555d6347

That is why the team only accept to receive contributions through a private sale and early deposits.
The early deposits event has ended, and now the team is reviewing the deposits. During the reviewing of the deposits, there's still a chance to purchase WMK through the late deposits round which will be the last and the final round. After it, the tokens will be distributed on 14th August.

rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:43:07 AM

Wemark as the Marketplace For Digital Content is getting real attention these days, especially after they raised the much needed amount of funds earlier than expected. Well done!

the number of visits to the pages of the site does not say anything yet it's easy to wind it up like a bots in a telegraph and tweeter for a few hundred dollars. we need to look more at the average time on the site and it's less than 10 seconds which is very bad.
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:48:16 AM

The concept is sound and is something that is certainly required within the market. Also, they have a strong board of people behind them that have direct experience in dealing with this industry, so that is another huge bonus.  Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: