Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:30:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wemark - The Blockchain-based Marketplace for Digital Content  (Read 33398 times)
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:27:17 PM

Wemark is building a platform that will empower content creators  - without the need of middle-men. It remains to be seen whether the project can create enough traction to move the marketplace for digital content to a decentralized blockchain-based variant.
1Bullion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

Not a bad and quite profitable platform for photographers and their customers.The site has good prospects in the future,if the team will follow its road map, and invest their experience as much as possible.The platform has a huge number of advantages, and they certainly need to be implemented.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
Leo0783

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:58:04 PM

The vision is correct, everything moves to platforms where the content will be distributed. If there are projects deserving support, this is one of them.
obasi

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:11:08 AM

Not a bad and quite profitable platform for photographers and their customers.The site has good prospects in the future,if the team will follow its road map, and invest their experience as much as possible.The platform has a huge number of advantages, and they certainly need to be implemented.

Hey 1Bullion, I can assure you that the team is excited about your nice review about the platform. People like you makes the team keep being awesome!!! Be rest assured that the team is committed to meeting all the whitepaper goals and roadmap expectations in record time.

Cheers  Smiley !!!
1Bullion

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:03:58 AM

Hey 1Bullion, I can assure you that the team is excited about your nice review about the platform. People like you makes the team keep being awesome!!! Be rest assured that the team is committed to meeting all the whitepaper goals and roadmap expectations in record time.

Cheers  Smiley !!!
Thank You!I have no doubt that Your wonderful and experienced team will be able to fulfill all our goals and soon we will see a completely ready,successful and multi-user platform.Undoubtedly this path will not be easy, but I believe.that you can.Good luck.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
Reb Klimrod

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:51:00 AM

Congratulations to the team on the successful completion of ISO! I wish you successful implementation of the project! The token has been traded on the stock exchange?

Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

Congratulations to the team on the successful completion of ISO! I wish you successful implementation of the project! The token has been traded on the stock exchange?

Not yet, and we can't discuss exchanges at the moment, but the liquidity of the token to the benefit of all Wemark's contributors is on top of the team’s mind and Wemark will make efforts to support it.
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:29:01 AM

Cheers  Smiley !!!
Thank You!I have no doubt that Your wonderful and experienced team will be able to fulfill all our goals and soon we will see a completely ready,successful and multi-user platform.Undoubtedly this path will not be easy, but I believe.that you can.Good luck.

I agree with the author above. The platform and in general the entire development looks very good at the moment. I think if you can most of the planned to realize that the growth of the project price will be very fast.
CWinner

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:46:01 PM

Market they are disrupting is ideal for blockchain, and they have a great vision to disrupt it. Good luck guys.
Tehbotot

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:53:02 PM

Market they are disrupting is ideal for blockchain, and they have a great vision to disrupt it. Good luck guys.
We should fully support this project in order run properly so that the project continues to grow.
rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:58:44 PM

In order to reach more customers, Wemark implements some strategies such as offering a better price and building community support. Besides, Wemark will only curate modern and relevant photographs. Roll Eyes

the biggest question is just how much to such a market that there is now need such solutions. it is necessary to understand that it is not possible to quickly unleash your organization and without this it will be impossible to translate everything into money. investors are particularly large in such projects are not and come. everyone wants money here and now.
This is the whole problem of the current start-ups is, nobody cares about the problems of the project at an early stage of its development, everyone is waiting for profits and nothing more.

enthusiasts are almost invisible in this market. if earlier they created the project simply by eating pizza and dreaming to change the world, now the main reason for all the developments is to collect more money and run away. it's a pity that this is so and that it is now more difficult to trust your funds to various interesting projects.
obasi

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

Hey Reb, thanks for the congratulatory message.The team appreciates it. As per the exchange listing, we can't discuss exchanges at the moment, but the liquidity of the token to the benefit of all Wemark's contributors is on top of the team’s mind and Wemark will make efforts to support it.

You can join the Wemark's telegram chat channel https://t.me/wemark for first hand updates and info about what is going on in the community.
sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:35:39 PM

Sure! That's definitely part of the team's plans. The team is working with a few partners (some of them already announced) to plan and design the API and we will share  more details when it becomes available. Cheers :
We can't discuss exchanges at the moment, but the liquidity of the token to the benefit of all Wemark's contributors is on top of the team’s mind and Wemark will make efforts to support it.
ronaldodo

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:36:11 PM

The process is a bit slow right now because Wemark received a high amount of requests and part of the process is still manual. Thank you very much for your patience, I hope your account will be verified soon.
tientien22

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:36:20 PM

would like to know when validation / verification of users occure and when the images will be accepted as ihave been using the site and hold tokens since the 3rd day
TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:12:55 AM

would like to know when validation / verification of users occure and when the images will be accepted as ihave been using the site and hold tokens since the 3rd day

Thanks for your support tientien22! Keep up to speed with all the teams development here : https://t.me/wemark
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:58:30 PM

A huge amount of digital content is sold online every day, and piracy is on the rise. Although there's a lot more to be done, one can tell their product is on its way and it looks good already.
obasi

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:02:54 AM

A huge amount of digital content is sold online every day, and piracy is on the rise. Although there's a lot more to be done, one can tell their product is on its way and it looks good already.

Hello Iyum, the team is excited that you are completely aware of what it's trying to achieve, and the fact that you are one of the supporters of the project, gives them a reason not to relent in bringing quality project delivery. Thank You.
Seryvolk

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:44:33 PM

I also believe that this project has good potential and opens up a wide range of opportunities for the authors.The wemark platform has a lot of advantages, thanks to which the project will be able to achieve its goals and organize a bright future.
chon83
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:09:07 PM

Wemark is building a platform that will empower content creators — without the need of middle-men. Blockchain could be the right solution to solve the problems of this sector.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: