Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:17:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Robots vs Human Who gonna Win in the Future;  (Read 5946 times)
dalimex

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:57:53 AM

robots will indeed dominate a job but do not let the man be lazy and rely on robots. If this happens the feared robots will rule the world without the control of humans.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:51:25 AM

Robots will do better than humans in the near future with the emergence of AI ,robots can perform most of the jobs that humans do either at the restaurant,at the hospital etc.Robots can work under any condition or environment because there is no fear of death unlike humans who will be afraid of death so do not want to take certain types of jobs.Robots are also fast and cost effective hence many CEOs now prefer robots.

D Figgeroa

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

I'd say robots. Scares me what type of world we will leave to our children.
frillyblockG

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:31:57 PM

Humans will lose because humans run on their own might and comman but robots run on systemaatic process and systematicity determines the war winner
janaiz

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:05:13 PM

i think, robots will win at the future 99%
Humans makes Mystakes Robots dont make mystakes rule number one.

WHO YOU THINK HE WILL WIN IN THE NEAR
FUTURE

Write your opinion down below

Today many would describe automation as a tsunami.

The pace of change is accelerating, affecting our jobs, privacy, notions of governance and, increasingly, promising a rigid technocratic future. At times, it seems like technology itself will dictate how we live, rather than playing a subordinate, enabling role. ‘We are the robots’ becomes a bitterly ironic refrain.

At such times it is useful to remind ourselves that it is not the tech that is at fault but the motives of those who jostle to control it.

And when it is corporate players setting the agenda, that means we have a serious fight on our hands.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:05:19 PM

i think, robots will win at the future 99%
Humans makes Mystakes Robots dont make mystakes rule number one.

WHO YOU THINK HE WILL WIN IN THE NEAR
FUTURE

Write your opinion down below

Have you watched terminator series? Or iRobot? Machines are susceptible with virus. Machines are runned by programs and no program can self repair damged or corrupted data.

Machine cannot reason it can only calculate and I'm sure there would be a Detective Del Spooner or John and Sarah Connor in the future =)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chingchangfu

Activity: 77
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:22:14 PM

Human will win if all off us will unite to destroy those robots because the main source is the ideas of human thats why robots make. 

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

kucing69

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

See now many human beings who created the robots to help them even made a couple I think humans will still win.
Because, as powerful as any technology the robot remains robot it is man-made and man-made God and nothing can rival the creation of God even though he is an Angel.

[/center]
Godgreat95

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:56:28 PM

In my own I think human should able to win robot in nearest future because human get it takes to build a robots. He knows the do and don't in the life of robot when human being more power of wining over the robot in the nearest future
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:18:25 PM

Mod's note:  This topic has a large number of redundant answers and is being locked so it doesn't become an SMT (spam mega thread).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: