Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:41:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ICOs do you like the most?  (Read 3101 times)
Cryptolenuj

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:08:53 AM

I dont really know an specific ICO but im aiming for Clean Energy Projects because there are highly adoptable in the near future!
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:10:24 AM

If i have to compare, then i would go for Fuzex, been watching this ICO until their final days of their token sale, and its good to know that they garnered the highest community support and investments if we compared than the other ICO's out there, there project is amazing and its developing until this very moment. They also conducted a post bounty program in order to maintain the community exposure.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:12:34 AM

Distributed credit chain - past ICOs which are listed on many exchanges such Kucoin or Fcoin!
I really like ICOs with a fast progress.

eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:14:19 AM

As long as it is an exchange ICO, with a pretty good demo and some new features to bring on the table which is not available in the present ones, then, I am game. There is one thing with exchange tokens, they are so easy to make huge profit in the long run if the exchange ends up doing great in volume and with the fact that they are utility tokens, demand will always be there. In that vein, kubitX seems to be the project I am eyeing. The team do look very solid actually which was what drove my attention in the first place.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:12:04 PM

As a platform for ICOs, I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:14:00 PM

This time, I did not participate in any newly established ICO projects!
There are too many unsuccessful and deceptive projects!
Be considerate when joining!
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

This time, I did not participate in any newly established ICO projects!
There are too many unsuccessful and deceptive projects!
Be considerate when joining!
the latest may be Vexanium can be a successful example of ico, its development is very rapid, especially in Indonesia, currently Vexanium has won votes for listing on the Indodax market
fuhlen

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:03:22 PM

BX.BET project is wonderful with a good perspective in the future. The developers of this project has identified the problems and has the potential to provide the solution. Definitely worth to participate! https://bx.bet/en/
ethalliance

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:08:50 PM

While I believe that ICO is more like an unstructured crude market, one can even say - a bubble, in which there are many dangers and risks. Therefore, it is concentrated a little on the other.
Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:15:06 PM

What's your favourite ICO right now?

Well for me I am in favor with an ICO which has a product related to cryptocurrency. Most of ICO which are related to cryptocurrency made a huge debut and become successful. This is why I still trusted ICO project.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:19:16 PM

Right now i have two ico are very favourite for me.First one is Yumerium because the dev are very confident with this project also good news soft cap reach & collection good amount.Second one is Cryptassist it's already raised over 37million USD really huge successful i think.   

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:24:36 PM

I don't like ICOs, there are good projects making ico right now but the ico and the project is very different, ico is very bad way for investment to me.

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

I only follow ico which I think is ico's project is profitable because many ico often appear but there are also many ico that contain fraud we must be more careful in choosing it

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
otunyot

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

I like ICO that has something to do with Cryptocurrency.  ICO that are successful are those that genuinely want to contribute, solve problems  or improve on Cryptocurrency!   

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
glonic

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:24:01 PM

Eloncity is one of the most modern companies and high quality product! I am very glad that I noticed this project! Sure that the company and investors will see a large increase in coins in the near future! https://eloncity.io/
D J

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:24:44 AM

Deedcoin is by far one of the top ico's out there right now.

Deed is changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving people money. With a patent pending functional online portal, Deed agents in over 160 cities in all 50 US states, including Puerto Rico, and multiple real estate transactions ALREADY completed using DEED before the company is even finished their pre-sale, this one is seriously a no brainer. What a use case for crypto! Totally bringing it to the mainstream!

Check out their website at the link below.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

You can also come and check them out in the Deed Family Telegram Channel, and see what all the buzz is about.

https://t.me/Deedcoin

greatfariola

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

I dont really know an specific ICO but im aiming for Clean Energy Projects because there are highly adoptable in the near future!

Clean energy projects I know of: Eloncity, WePower, (forgot but there are more). Also, let's not forgot about Menlo One as I think that it is a monster project. It's an ICO listing marketplace aka decentralized ICO broker (as I understand it) which I think will be huge if they manage to gain mass adoption.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:58:58 PM

At the moment, there is no ICO project that I love cause it's really difficult to find out a good ICO project right now. Grin. But in the early of this year, I can say that Credits is the best ICO project IMO and it's also my favorite one Smiley. At the moment, ARAW ICO project is a partner of Credits but seem like it can't be better than Credits was Smiley.

xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:01:34 PM

Many ico projects failed. it's very difficult to predict good ico this year. a big risk if you choose ico wrong this year. many frauds and projects fail and make losses.
zekoroger

Activity: 496
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:02:18 PM

VIVID will have a good product, really love that ico
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: