Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO][RBIT] Earn Passive Income thru our Arbitrage Profit Sharing 🚀  (Read 1046 times)
xPotato_02 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:51:04 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:25:47 PM by xPotato_02

So the only eligible for profits are those who had their balance un-moved for a month duration?
Also, am I right to assume that the profit you gained and shared are from your team doing arbitrary with users funds?
I wouldn't say "unmoved", as long as you have RBIT in your ERC20 wallet by the time of snapshot (I don't have the exact date), you'll be rewarded directly with ETH depending on the number of RBIT you hold.

Correct, 100% of the profits are distributed to the RBIT Token holders

Uhh... if to be eligible we only need to have RBIT on our wallet during a snapshot, then it is quite acceptable if I buy and store RBIT one day before the snapshot (next Tuesday, as per your post above) and sell those RBIT into other currency soon after the snapshot end?
That is possible, up to you Grin

But, isn't your profit, which then will be shared upon token holders equally, is generated through the arbitrary activity with user's fund? Which is why you returned their "willingness" to "lend" their funds for arbit by sharing your profit with them?
Contact us on discord as we are more active in that group. Our team will be more than happy directly answer all your questions Smiley https://discord.gg/kyYSgM7
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:14:16 AM
Merited by Bibi187 (1)

So the only eligible for profits are those who had their balance un-moved for a month duration?
Also, am I right to assume that the profit you gained and shared are from your team doing arbitrary with users funds?
I wouldn't say "unmoved", as long as you have RBIT in your ERC20 wallet by the time of snapshot (I don't have the exact date), you'll be rewarded directly with ETH depending on the number of RBIT you hold.

Uhh... if to be eligible we only need to have RBIT on our wallet during a snapshot, then it is quite acceptable if I buy and store RBIT one day before the snapshot (next Tuesday, as per your post above) and sell those RBIT into other currency soon after the snapshot end?

But, isn't your profit, which then will be shared upon token holders equally, is generated through the arbitrary activity with user's fund? Which is why you returned their "willingness" to "lend" their funds for arbit by sharing your profit with them?
Contact us on discord, our team will directly answer your questions Smiley https://discord.gg/kyYSgM7

Thank you for your kind offer, but I actually prefer to have discussion here so that the information you give through my questions can be available to anyone to aid their confusion, as I believe these piece of information are essential for investors to understand your project better.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

Contact us on discord, our team will directly answer your questions Smiley https://discord.gg/kyYSgM7

Thank you for your kind offer, but I actually prefer to have discussion here so that the information you give through my questions can be available to anyone to aid their confusion, as I believe these piece of information are essential for investors to understand your project better.
Understood. I am a National Moderator in Discord so technically not part of the team but I'll be happy to answer your questions here. It is correct that the funds for the purchased tokens will be used to increase the profits in arbitrage, which will then be distributed to token holders every month. So the expected ROI based on the algorithm testing would vary more or less 3 to 4 months.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:01:01 PM

"We are having a server hosting issue on the website. Everyone will still get their profit shares as we have announced but as of now we are working to resolve this server issue. If you try to go to the website and it is not coming up do not be alarmed. It will be fixed very soon. Also If you purchased tokens this weekend we will be sending you the tokens shortly. Please relax and do not worry. The site will be back up soon" ~ Marketing Director RBITtokenA#7851
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:48:08 PM

I think your project is very good and interesting, I'm sure your project will be great success, I also hope this project has a bright future. Cheesy
Marizy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:16:08 PM

I think it been good project becoz the topic and looking promising and it seen it can be big future of this project
egretia
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:42:58 PM

Good great project keep it on we will support always
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:25:18 AM

But will this passive income only be available after the token-sale ends? Will there be any development of the project or will I be receiving this income once ICO is finished?

OI
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:33:53 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 01:09:03 AM by xPotato_02

But will this passive income only be available after the token-sale ends? Will there be any development of the project or will I be receiving this income once ICO is finished?
Profit shares are active even during the token sale. Today is actually profit share day Smiley Even bounty token holders are included!
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:13:21 AM

@everyone Website is back up!! Get ready for the last bounty share of 250 RBIT per 5 invites and PROFIT SHARES!! Today is a BIG day for you all!!
tepong

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:23:11 AM

interesting project
tukangmumpluk

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:26:50 AM

for pre-sale will end in 3 days. hopefully, for the development can be smooth and I hope the soft cap will be achieved
BoyWilliam

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:43:04 AM

I think your project is very good and interesting, I'm sure your project will be great success, I also hope this project has a bright future. Cheesy
I also think that way, the project is interesting to follow, hopefully in the hands of his team will succeed in the future
Homerdusud

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:43:51 AM

@everyone Website is back up!! Get ready for the last bounty share of 250 RBIT per 5 invites and PROFIT SHARES!! Today is a BIG day for you all!!

Good info Cheesy
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:44:29 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:22:34 PM by xPotato_02

I also think that way, the project is interesting to follow, hopefully in the hands of his team will succeed in the future
Thank you so much! Profit shares are being distributed as I write, and will be completed in about 5 hours Smiley
esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:06:46 AM

Is this a hedge?Or the way in which different exchanges earn interest margins.I think this tool is great if can trade automatically.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:27:19 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:22:12 PM by xPotato_02

Is this a hedge?Or the way in which different exchanges earn interest margins.I think this tool is great if can trade automatically.
Hi, please check this out to learn how the arbitrage platform algorithm works: https://rbittoken.io/uncategorized/how-the-algorithm-works/
The whitepaper also contains details regarding the algorithm.
cryptomiodio

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:30:53 AM

Interesting project are you planning for Airdrop Concept ??
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:32:22 AM

Interesting project are you planning for Airdrop Concept ??
Not this time, but there are bounty programs every now and then. Join us on discord to be updated always: https://discord.gg/kyYSgM7
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:37:38 AM

Understood. I am a National Moderator in Discord so technically not part of the team but I'll be happy to answer your questions here. It is correct that the funds for the purchased tokens will be used to increase the profits in arbitrage, which will then be distributed to token holders every month. So the expected ROI based on the algorithm testing would vary more or less 3 to 4 months.

If that so, that the profit are gained from arbitrary through token holders fund, wouldn't it be unfair if someone who hold for entire month, from which his fund is being utilized more, compared to those who bought just one day before the snapshot?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: