Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO][RBIT] Earn Passive Income thru our Arbitrage Profit Sharing 🚀  (Read 1046 times)
xPotato_02 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:05:49 AM

Understood. I am a National Moderator in Discord so technically not part of the team but I'll be happy to answer your questions here. It is correct that the funds for the purchased tokens will be used to increase the profits in arbitrage, which will then be distributed to token holders every month. So the expected ROI based on the algorithm testing would vary more or less 3 to 4 months.

If that so, that the profit are gained from arbitrary through token holders fund, wouldn't it be unfair if someone who hold for entire month, from which his fund is being utilized more, compared to those who bought just one day before the snapshot?
There are advantages and disadvantages to both points.
1. Those who just hold won't need to do anything VS looking out for snapshot dates and purchase before it
2. Holders purchased the tokens at a low price VS those wanting to hold tokens only at the day of snapshot risks buying the tokens at a higher price
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:10:29 AM

Understood. I am a National Moderator in Discord so technically not part of the team but I'll be happy to answer your questions here. It is correct that the funds for the purchased tokens will be used to increase the profits in arbitrage, which will then be distributed to token holders every month. So the expected ROI based on the algorithm testing would vary more or less 3 to 4 months.

If that so, that the profit are gained from arbitrary through token holders fund, wouldn't it be unfair if someone who hold for entire month, from which his fund is being utilized more, compared to those who bought just one day before the snapshot?
1. Those who just hold won't need to do anything VS looking out for snapshot dates and purchase before it
2. Holders purchased the tokens at a low price VS those wanting to hold tokens only at the day of snapshot risks buying the tokens at a higher price

Given that the revenue shall be shared monthly, and that the last snapshot and distribution is yesterday (or at the end of the month, one may say), it'll be quite safe to guess that the snapshot should happen at the final week of each month, thus, allowing people to play safe by buying near that week. Unless the snapshot is random and not exactly every month, let's say it can happen in two weeks? One? Three?
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:52:50 AM

Given that the revenue shall be shared monthly, and that the last snapshot and distribution is yesterday (or at the end of the month, one may say), it'll be quite safe to guess that the snapshot should happen at the final week of each month, thus, allowing people to play safe by buying near that week. Unless the snapshot is random and not exactly every month, let's say it can happen in two weeks? One? Three?
During this sale period, the profit share will be biweekly. After that it's monthly. Regarding the snapshot, I don't have the exact details for that. I will let you know as soon as I get hold of that information.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:53:00 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 12:06:26 PM by xPotato_02

DURING THE RBIT TOKEN SALE THE DATES OF PROFIT SHARES WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
April 5th, 2018 (Done)
April 20th, 2018 (Done)
May 15th, 2018
May 30th, 2018
June 14th, 2018
June 29th, 2018
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

CHECK YOUR ETHEREUM WALLETS!!! THE FIRST RBIT PROFIT SHARE HAS BEEN A SUCCESS AND IS 100% COMPLETE!!! Remember the more tokens you have the more profit shares you get
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

"PROFIT SHARES HAVE GONE OUT TO EVERYONE WHO HAS RBIT TOKENS. GET A BOUNTY BY SHOWING PEOPLE THAT YOU RECEIVED YOUR PROFIT SHARE FROM RBIT ALONG WITH INFORMATION ON GETTING THEM TO BUY. EVERY PLACE YOU POST YOUR PROFIT SHARE WITH A NICE TITLE RELATING TO RBIT WILL GET YOU 1,500 RBIT TOKENS. TO GET THIS BOUNTY YOU CAN POST ON BITCOINTALK, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, READIT. TAKE A SCREEN SHOT AND PM IT TO RBITtokenA#7851 IN DISCORD TO GET YOUR REWARD"
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:25:30 PM

Update 04.25.2018: Profit sharing is successful! Everyone got 0.00405161 ETH (approx US$ 2.50) per 1,000 RBIT!
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

I don't want to be intrusive but you look like a scam ...

Image reverse give nothing about your "team" have to add i found this amazing page hosted on your site web.

https://rbittoken.io/home-trading-platform/    To let you know i already generate a hltm of this page.

Setup thing for another future scam  ??

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

Well for some everything is a scam. No one has seen the person who coded BTC and yet for some this is a bubble and for some this is yet another source of income. The word "SCAM" is so widely used in today's world especially when it comes to Crypto.

I don't blame you for calling this scam but to those who understand how Arbitrage system works, this will make more sense to them.

Thanks for your constructive feedback though.

Have a good one.
RoRBigBang

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:56:38 PM

Image reverse give nothing about your "team" have to add i found this amazing page hosted on your site web.

https://rbittoken.io/home-trading-platform/    To let you know i already generate a hltm of this page.

I understand it sounds like a scam but you could even find out yourself if you only tried you should go to discord do some bounty get some token and after a few payout it will change your whole point of view on it. But I do understand where you are coming from it sounds way too good to be true but this is a arbitrage it’s different than others and I say it wouldn’t hurt to try
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:01:32 PM

https://rbittoken.io/home-trading-platform/    To let you know i already generate a hltm of this page.

Setup thing for another future scam  ??
Not finding the image source by reverse search only proves that the photos were not taken anywhere else.

https://rbittoken.io/home-trading-platform/    To let you know i already generate a hltm of this page.

There are ongoing bounties like translating a whitepaper, inviting to discord (which ended), sharing the profit reports that lets you earn free tokens. Hold those RBIT Tokens on your wallet and forget about it, you'll get monthly shares from the team's arbitrage profit.

I'm giving you an option where there's no risk for you, but huge gain
RBITtoken

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

I just reverse imaged searched my own picture and it came up with the same thing that Anders picture came up with. Reverse image search only works if the picture is on another website.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:47:38 PM

Safe trading will be the best concern for the trader, especially people that are new to trading cryptocurrency.
It would also get better if there's some kind of AI tha able to analyze the stuff that aren't expired yet.
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:09:50 PM

Just wanted to give a realtime proof that this isn't some sort of scam instead a project that will be a reason to bring happiness in people's life. Below is a screenshot of profit share payout that happened few hours back-

https://imgur.com/a/N6KmrHG

Do you still have doubts?

Talk to the team at https://discord.gg/UDDhWKd

Have a pleasant day.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:08:31 AM

During this sale period, the profit share will be biweekly. After that it's monthly. Regarding the snapshot, I don't have the exact details for that. I will let you know as soon as I get hold of that information.

April 5th, 2018 (Done)
April 20th, 2018 (Done)
May 15th, 2018
May 30th, 2018
June 14th, 2018
June 29th, 2018

To even complicate matters of "when to buy and hold to be eligible for profit sharing", your team publicly just giving us the dates for the next four snapshots. Will it be like this for every time? During the coming weeks, you'll publish another list of dates? I find it hard to motivate people to invest and keep holding for the entire duration if they know what date they could buy and will still get profit
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:14:34 AM

April 5th, 2018 (Done)
April 20th, 2018 (Done)
May 15th, 2018
May 30th, 2018
June 14th, 2018
June 29th, 2018

To even complicate matters of "when to buy and hold to be eligible for profit sharing", your team publicly just giving us the dates for the next four snapshots. Will it be like this for every time? During the coming weeks, you'll publish another list of dates? I find it hard to motivate people to invest and keep holding for the entire duration if they know what date they could buy and will still get profit
But who would sell the tokens days before the profit sharing?? Maybe there are some, but I could only imagine they would sell at ridiculous prices
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:21:13 AM

These type kinds of the project are undoubtedly a scam. Why would they share and monetize their arbitrage algorithms if it making them a profit and easy money.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:24:21 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:20:24 PM by xPotato_02

These type kinds of the project are undoubtedly a scam. Why would they share and monetize their arbitrage algorithms if it making them a profit and easy money.
Then prove that it is a scam instead of just saying "this is a scam". The accuser must provide proof, it's not our responsibility to provide proofs to you.
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:33:50 AM

I totally agree with you Smiley I just posted to prevent other people to fall in

This project is a SCAM .... Just dont put a penny on it ... This presuming "Paid return" is only a ponzi scheme. They gonna disappear with all money soon or later.

Then prove that it is a scam instead of just saying "this is a scam"

Well at first no one of your team have linkedin / Twitter ... You just dont have any existence in web ...

You come with puppet account to spam my argument ...

And you don't answer at all ...

WTF is this https://rbittoken.io/home-trading-platform/     

Another future scam ?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

I totally agree with you Smiley I just posted to prevent other people to fall in

This project is a SCAM .... Just dont put a penny on it ... This presuming "Paid return" is only a ponzi scheme. They gonna disappear with all money soon or later.

Then prove that it is a scam instead of just saying "this is a scam"

Well at first no one of your team have linkedin / Twitter ... You just dont have any existence in web ...

You come with puppet account to spam my argument ...

And you don't answer at all ...

WTF is this https://rbittoken.io/home-trading-platform/     

Another future scam ?
Here's the response from our Marketing director: "That page that he said he found was a page that was going to be used by us in the website but wasnt used. I guess the developer never took it down and left it, I will get him to remove it"
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: