Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO][RBIT] Earn Passive Income thru our Arbitrage Profit Sharing 🚀  (Read 1046 times)
xPotato_02 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:34:34 PM

I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community

Thank you for your kind words. Join us on discord and we will welcome you happily! We are active there and will answer all of your questions
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:55:29 PM

As you're finally come back online and replied complimentary posts from other members, do you have an idea on when will you finally addressed my concern on this post?
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:02:43 PM

As you're finally come back online and replied complimentary posts from other members, do you have an idea on when will you finally addressed my concern on this post?
Hello Mike, yes I am back online. You may want to check RBITtoken's response here which basically answers your question as well: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3350218.msg35682778#msg35682778

The answer to your question "Why should we trust you" is subjective as users have different borderline/basis for their trust. Some may consider the Admin's activeness in providing updates to gain trust. Some may gain trust by seeing that the Admin keeps his promises (e.g. sending the bounty tokens, distributing the profit shares). Some may only believe the project if they see the Team in a live interview. My question is, what is YOUR basis of ponzi vs legit project? Then we can discuss further.

If you are doubting the arbitrage platform, a video is in the works showing how it works.
Apula

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:07:17 PM

this is excelent project . i hope it creat history in crypto world.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:44:56 PM

Hello Mike, yes I am back online. You may want to check RBITtoken's response here which basically answers your question as well: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3350218.msg35682778#msg35682778

The answer to your question "Why should we trust you" is subjective as users have different borderline/basis for their trust. Some may consider the Admin's activeness in providing updates to gain trust. Some may gain trust by seeing that the Admin keeps his promises (e.g. sending the bounty tokens, distributing the profit shares). Some may only believe the project if they see the Team in a live interview. My question is, what is YOUR basis of ponzi vs legit project? Then we can discuss further.

If you are doubting the arbitrage platform, a video is in the works showing how it works.

Duh. Dear, the very point of my question is not to accuse you as a scammers. I am way over that activity these days. If your project turned to be legit, then congratulation, you contribute more to your community and you'll surely can easily answer my questions as I believe those aspect would already on the founding fathers' mind when they built the foundation, and if it wasn't, I didn't need to yell scam with bolded and capped letters as questions after questions about details will soon reveal what is legit and what is not. I've attended so many projects, ones that after several questions, the team decide to dissolve into thin air, as well as projects that the team can always deliver nice explanation, which in turn helps their investors to understand their project better.

And know that my orientation here is to help our community, the crypto community. I have one too many scamming project on my years that I didn't want others, especially newbies and the potential members, to fall into the same hole. If you're legit, I am more than ready to support you, help attending concerns on your thread despite I have no business, investment, or bounty on your project. But if the fact is the opposite, I'll be there too, to drill everything out. Or... just left you be, with enough evidence for people to conclude themselves if it's worth investing or not.

Mostly, I asked things that I can not find on your whitepaper, or things that I am still curios about, that I think would mostly also be on your future investors' mind. I voiced it, pointing things that can be and needed to be explained, essentials that perhaps forgotten when you build your whitepaper. My latest concern and "help" for you is how you convince other that you're not a ponzi project? Why should we trust you with our funds, that you won't run with it?

So, what do I expect?

A "well, we are licensed company, you can track our legitimacy on..." is very much welcomed.

A "We would welcome any that curious and doubtful to attend to our office at our open house on.... and hopefully we can help attending your concern" is well appreciated too, as office buildings, even a joined one, is a good physical evidence of a legit company with such a huge ambition as yours.

A "We will lock certain amount of fund that is only accessible to third party to compensate the lost fund in case that we run" is nice too.

But, a "well, it is subjective" is definitely not an expected answer coming from a community manager.

A "you can look this previous post" is acceptable, if it is related even at the very least. But it was not related. Or maybe you can help me by pointing out on which part of his post does my concern addressed.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:23:15 PM

Duh. Dear, the very point of my question is not to accuse you as a scammers. I am way over that activity these days. If your project turned to be legit, then congratulation, you contribute more to your community and you'll surely can easily answer my questions as I believe those aspect would already on the founding fathers' mind when they built the foundation, and if it wasn't, I didn't need to yell scam with bolded and capped letters as questions after questions about details will soon reveal what is legit and what is not. I've attended so many projects, ones that after several questions, the team decide to dissolve into thin air, as well as projects that the team can always deliver nice explanation, which in turn helps their investors to understand their project better.

And know that my orientation here is to help our community, the crypto community. I have one too many scamming project on my years that I didn't want others, especially newbies and the potential members, to fall into the same hole. If you're legit, I am more than ready to support you, help attending concerns on your thread despite I have no business, investment, or bounty on your project. But if the fact is the opposite, I'll be there too, to drill everything out. Or... just left you be, with enough evidence for people to conclude themselves if it's worth investing or not.

Mostly, I asked things that I can not find on your whitepaper, or things that I am still curios about, that I think would mostly also be on your future investors' mind. I voiced it, pointing things that can be and needed to be explained, essentials that perhaps forgotten when you build your whitepaper. My latest concern and "help" for you is how you convince other that you're not a ponzi project? Why should we trust you with our funds, that you won't run with it?

So, what do I expect?

A "well, we are licensed company, you can track our legitimacy on..." is very much welcomed.

A "We would welcome any that curious and doubtful to attend to our office at our open house on.... and hopefully we can help attending your concern" is well appreciated too, as office buildings, even a joined one, is a good physical evidence of a legit company with such a huge ambition as yours.

A "We will lock certain amount of fund that is only accessible to third party to compensate the lost fund in case that we run" is nice too.

But, a "well, it is subjective" is definitely not an expected answer coming from a community manager.

A "you can look this previous post" is acceptable, if it is related even at the very least. But it was not related. Or maybe you can help me by pointing out on which part of his post does my concern addressed.
Honestly the RBIT Team is more qualified to address your concerns as I only represent myself. I have raised your voice to them and I/they will reach out to you in this thread. Thanks
thedarkk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

The project seems too fantastic to be true! I'm really interested in it. I guess it will be very successful. I would like to participate in it and get profit 'automatically' Wink
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:20:31 AM

Bounties for sharing the profit report last April 25 will be sent out today! The screenshots and links as proof should have been PM'ed to RBITtokenA in order to be eligible.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:23:55 AM

The project seems too fantastic to be true! I'm really interested in it. I guess it will be very successful. I would like to participate in it and get profit 'automatically' Wink
Thank you for your interest! RBIT Token is on sale for US$ 0.07 each https://rbittoken.io/product/rbit-token/
Profit shares will be sent to your ETH address according to the number of RBIT Tokens you hold. Last time, it was US$ 2.50 per 1000 RBIT
Zgargovich

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:45:54 AM

i love R-bit... 1.6 ETH per month for me Smiley
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:43:50 AM

Wow that's a lot. I can quit my job If I get the same as yours! You can always reinvest those to RBIT for more shares Grin
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:52:20 PM

This user is interesting, is new and only stated on same subject RBIT ....

He do the fishing operation for French sector.

Is a part of the scam !

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:25:37 AM

Is a part of the scam !

If you have nothing good to say, say nothing

He actually has a valid point here, about someone that only made posts on Rbit threads and claimed a huge reward, looks like a ico supporting account. Which, come to my mind, I just realized that despite it's been weeks since your last profit distribution, only one account claimed the reward (and we are entitled to questions his legitimacy). Can team please give us the tx id of the two previous distribution? So we can see for ourselves how advance your ico is, how many amount rewarded, etc.

I'm still waiting for dev's official confirmation, by the way.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:13:41 AM

Is a part of the scam !

If you have nothing good to say, say nothing

He actually has a valid point here, about someone that only made posts on Rbit threads and claimed a huge reward, looks like a ico supporting account. Which, come to my mind, I just realized that despite it's been weeks since your last profit distribution, only one account claimed the reward (and we are entitled to questions his legitimacy). Can team please give us the tx id of the two previous distribution? So we can see for ourselves how advance your ico is, how many amount rewarded, etc.

here is where the ETH came from https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0x7de6b7c2a97b4562eb7fc8f8caca9b08cb2b9a32&p=1

By the way, the discord has a channel where everyone who received the ETH posted their proof you are welcome to take a look
thedarkk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:28:35 AM

Thank you for your interest! RBIT Token is on sale for US$ 0.07 each https://rbittoken.io/product/rbit-token/
Profit shares will be sent to your ETH address according to the number of RBIT Tokens you hold. Last time, it was US$ 2.50 per 1000 RBIT
Thank you for providing me such an informative answer. That is really great taking into account that the income is passive! Wink
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:17:49 PM

here is where the ETH came from https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0x7de6b7c2a97b4562eb7fc8f8caca9b08cb2b9a32&p=1

By the way, the discord has a channel where everyone who received the ETH posted their proof you are welcome to take a look

My sincerest gratitude for the proof. It helped a lot to show that you do pay. Although I just have a slight curiosity which one is Zgargovich wallet as there is no 1.6 eth payment, but of course it is completely up to him to invest on multiple wallet at the same time.

I have to say that is quite solid and would help convincing others to start investing, even I started to consider it. If only dev can help persuading even more by ensuring why wouldn't they flee with the next batch money (i.e. maybe the answers would similar like the one I suggested) it would be very nice.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:50:42 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 05:07:51 PM by xPotato_02

My sincerest gratitude for the proof. It helped a lot to show that you do pay. Although I just have a slight curiosity which one is Zgargovich wallet as there is no 1.6 eth payment, but of course it is completely up to him to invest on multiple wallet at the same time.

I have to say that is quite solid and would help convincing others to start investing, even I started to consider it. If only dev can help persuading even more by ensuring why wouldn't they flee with the next batch money (i.e. maybe the answers would similar like the one I suggested) it would be very nice.
Sorry for bringing this up just now I should have posted it sooner. Zgargovich got one of the 0.8 ETH, which is 2 weeks worth of the profit share according to his RBIT tokens. That would make it 1.6 ETH monthly
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:49:09 AM

The guy doing the accounting is 'daMoneyMan' and he goes online now and then on discord. I'll continue to provide updates in this thread every time hear from him.
xPotato_02 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:27:15 AM

Is a part of the scam !

Actually, this is Zgargovich's proof of the profit share https://etherscan.io/address/0x450046d32070cb77f6a1d6180a1b8e03d4fd7796

He received 0.81097778 Ether which is 2 weeks worth, which makes it 1.6 ETH monthly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: