Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:52:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: help with stalking and harassment  (Read 2297 times)
DrahogErusiel (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Account was hacked and now reclaimed.

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 03:13:45 AM

does anyone have any remedies to a stalker? this has been going on for almost 2 years and now its come to the point where i get "im going to kill you" txt over and over again from various numbers. obviously its her.

and yes this is the person who has been harassing me on the forum

i have blocked all number as they come in.
called the police they have called her to tell her to stop (this has happened tonight)
any other tricks to block contact with set IP address? shes already blocked from the forum but still reads it. she will see this.

sad soul she is. here is my statement about her

Monica started her account here JUST to harass me. she has been blocked by paypal and i think her bank for continually doing things like sending me thousands of dollars, coming down from the DRUGS her quack doctor gives her. then, claiming that her account was hacked and the charges are false. all the money has been returned to her. I made no claims that the money was mine. Monica is seriously ill. we have only met a few times years ago and form there the stalking and harassment from her has never stopped. only thing i did was not want a relationship with her and this is her way of making sure we have one, no matter what.

Thread about account being hacked and reclaimed on 7-30-16
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570173.new#new
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1038

Death to enemies!

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 03:19:33 AM

Seriously You are afraid of girl/women? Yes it could be annoying, especially if yo are over 18+ years old and getting stalked by 12 year old girl. But it is not dangerous. Turn off cellphone over night for better sleep and ignore the death threats. But keep your gun loaded with you at all times.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 03:21:43 AM

Seriously You are afraid of girl/women? Yes it could be annoying, especially if yo are over 18+ years old and getting stalked by 12 year old girl. But it is not dangerous. Turn off cellphone over night for better sleep and ignore the death threats. But keep your gun loaded with you at all times.

who's to say that? why does he have to act like an internet tough guy? crazy girls are capable of doing crazy shit, and the same goes for men.
Seanzqt

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 03:29:11 AM

who's to say that? why does he have to act like an internet tough guy? crazy girls are capable of doing crazy shit, and the same goes for men.

Get an iPhone and use the block feature Cheesy
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Death to enemies!

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 03:30:12 AM

He does not need to be tough guy. Average women are harmless to average men like house cat is harmless to men. All they can do is annoy and scratch and damage property.

beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 03:30:59 AM

He does not need to be tough guy. Average women are harmless to average men like hose cat is harmless to men. All they can do is annoy and scratch and damage property.

you asking him "what is there to be afraid of in a woman/girl?" .. kinda implies "yeah, girls are weak.. no need for fear."

if a girl is threatening to kill him, incessantly at that, then she's not your "average woman/girl." there are tons of crazy, neurotic people living in this world.. i don't question that at all.
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Death to enemies!

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 03:39:19 AM

He does not need to be tough guy. Average women are harmless to average men like hose cat is harmless to men. All they can do is annoy and scratch and damage property.

you asking him "what is there to be afraid of in a woman/girl?" .. kinda implies "yeah, girls are weak.. no need for fear."

if a girl is threatening to kill him, incessantly at that, then she's not your "average woman/girl." there are tons of crazy, neurotic people living in this world.. i don't question that at all.
If she is crazy then it does not matter how weak or strong she is. It is whole different thing if you are threatened to be killed by Russian mob member. No obsessed women compares to those guys from ex-USSR/CIS states. GTA4 characters are made after them. I once got into trouble with them after double-crossing them and I'm still alive and well. And the same for the mobster. Tell me how funny to me is this thread when guy is afraid from women texting and sending paypals?

FirstAscent

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:14:28 AM

Why don't you attempt communicating with her and try to settle things?

Seriously. Walking around with the mindset that you have does not defuse stalker situations. In the end, remember that you are dealing with a person who harbors intense feelings regarding you.
DrahogErusiel (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:18:36 AM

this conversation went in a stupid way.. any way to block emails? gmail seems to be behind the times

DrahogErusiel (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:22:06 AM

i just got off the phone with the police. they said change your info collect all documents and if she comes to my house then its GAME TIME. lol

DrahogErusiel (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:23:24 AM

Seriously. Walking around with the mindset that you have does not defuse stalker situations. In the end, remember that you are dealing with a person who harbors intense feelings regarding you.

this person is mentally ill. no reasoning with insanity

FirstAscent

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:24:01 AM

How is she mentally ill?
DrahogErusiel (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:24:18 AM

i wish you could be in my shoes

DrahogErusiel (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:25:14 AM

How is she mentally ill?

shes obsessed, text me about going to see her shrink all the time. i dont know what shes ill with but glad i dont got it.

DrahogErusiel (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:26:48 AM

if someone calls and text you from google voice accounts can you track the IP?

FirstAscent

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:27:23 AM

How is she mentally ill?

shes obsessed, text me about going to see her shrink all the time. i dont know what shes ill with but glad i dont got it.

That's a weak answer. That doesn't sound like enough to consider someone mentally ill. So far, it sounds like she can't get over you and does not know how to deal with it. Unfortunately for her, you don't sound mature enough to address the issue effectively.
DrahogErusiel (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:32:39 AM

How is she mentally ill?

That's a weak answer. That doesn't sound like enough to consider someone mentally ill. So far, it sounds like she can't get over you and does not know how to deal with it. Unfortunately for her, you don't sound mature enough to address the issue effectively.

i wish you could be in my shoes. we never hard a relationship we have been the same pubic space twice. so her feeling for me are not my problem. my weak answer is about all i have to go on. what she text me. so maybe read and process my information im giving you.

DrahogErusiel (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:34:39 AM

anyways still interested in tracking google voice numbers and blocking email address in gmail. im looking on line and maybe make some phone calls in the morning. i just thought someone here may know right off the bat

FirstAscent

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:36:21 AM

How is she mentally ill?

i wish you could be in my shoes. we never hard a relationship we have been the same pubic space twice. so her feeling for me are not my problem. my weak answer is about all i have to go on. what she text me. so maybe read and process my information im giving you.

I'm done here. I don't know the situation. But she probably believes, in her mind, that you might change your mind. Remember, she's a person. You really should try communicating with her as a person. Start by being nice but explanatory. Do you really think ignoring and complaining are behaviors that will heal the situation?
DrahogErusiel (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:44:07 AM

this is the end of year 2. i have been compassionate im a cold hearted prick. i told her i was going to file for a restraining order while trying to be nice and talking to her on the phone. she started crying and and was upset so i didnt do it. i do appreciate your words, its good to try new strategies but its come to the point for my immature ass to start worrying about my own safety and my families safety 

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: