Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:55:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOINS going green!  (Read 6795 times)
Audistar

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:28:36 PM

We need some really good news to start a bull run.
Altcoin market volume is growing everyday and we just need a catalyst.
If bitcoin can go above 9000 we all can start a party again
Yes i agree, we need a good news in crypto world so that everything will turn around. There are many ICO’s were launched everyday, thus we need to choose carefully our alts that we are going to hold, green market today sometimes decisive better to look for good project coins that has a good potential to come up when bitcoin will rise up.

Yes, good news about crypto really pumps everything up and serves as prelude in the pump of prices for bitcoin and as well as alts.
Otherwise, people will just end up dumping their coins, which is also good in some instances so I can buy them all at low cost.
But this will also have negative impact in the whole market.

For now I am waiting for another bull run.
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

This is a good signal from the market! The bull market has been around for a long time. Wait for some more time to sell the coin you have kept in the bull market, and you will gain more profit
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:49:14 PM

As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.

This indded is interesting, it seems that  arket have gained some confidence after BTc has hold it positions for some time now.
I am looking closely but in the same time I am not yet interested in selling my coins, day traiidng is bad for me Cheesy Cheesy
dx_twisted (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:20:37 PM

We need some really good news to start a bull run.
Altcoin market volume is growing everyday and we just need a catalyst.
If bitcoin can go above 9000 we all can start a party again

Guess what? Even those who didn't make the rankings were still going up. I have been monitoring the market since last week and all the results were pretty good. I'm just happy to see that the crypto market is alive and kicking compared at the beginning of this year. If it stays this way, we do not need to wait for Bitcoin hitting the $9k mark.
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.
That's right. I see altcoin is rising although bitcoin is not rising. So this is a very good signal for altcoin. Looks like the market has gradually recovered. The current market capitalization is 350 billion.
elusive1

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:36:51 PM

I think this can already be called crypto in the spring! Soon the market capitalization will reach the next psychological mark of $ 400 billion. 
I hope that this year it will exceed $ 1 trillion and we will all become rich!
centhiniz

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:38:58 PM

Yes, yes, yeaahh ... indeed today almost all altcoin is green. And I happen to be in need of cash. So happy to get the price is high enough.

HartleyDrake

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:00:31 PM

Pretty much each one of the following coins have a decent future. Take a look at these:

STRATIS, POWR, TAU, EOS and QTUM. I’m bullish about TAU, people are saying TAU is the next ETHEREUM  so I’m strong on this one too.
LamontFalkner

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:31:38 PM

There are some good projects out there that are making their names.

Check these out my friend.

PRG, NEM, GOLEM and ETHOS. I like the progress made by these in past few months.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:47:05 PM

It does not happen that everyone makes a profit! Someone still has to lose someone else. People say: there are 2 fools in the market: one sells, the other buys!

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:53:06 PM

Remember the famous words from Warren Buffett.

"Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful."

Yes, yes, yeaahh ... indeed today almost all altcoin is green. And I happen to be in need of cash. So happy to get the price is high enough.
You better sell some as the next color will be red for few days. If you are in need of cash and you are in profit, I guess it's fine to take some profits for yourself already.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:05:40 PM

I think the great reason for bullish trend is Bitcoin's increase, so, when the Bitcoin's price increase, the altcoins also go up with it. But, it could be because of the panic sale. When Bitcoin's price goes down, newbies sell the altcoins when they see Bitcoin's upward direction.
biksa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:12:39 PM

I think that now we need to squeeze a little more, prepare to fix the profit, and down again, and then buy a new one. Now there will be an aggravation due to the green market, many traders will want to sell, which will entail again the red days.
MiChaeng

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:19:35 PM

I agree with you. when the price of a coin begins to show an improvement in accordance with our expectations, immediately sell it. do not be too stubborn to gain greater proficiency. even profit is still grateful. we can trade again with the advantages that we can to buy coins that the concept is clear and the market shows a significant increase in prices.
Greenw87dpecker

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:24:32 PM

I am very pleased with the growth of the coin rate of my portfolio. I knew it would be this spring. All that is happening with the market repeats the previous year. I am sorry for the people who sold their bitcoins and violas in panic in the past months.

❐ COINECT   ❐ 
█████  AI-based decentralized   █████
arbitrage trading system
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:08:48 PM

yes market is green, let's be a little more patient when BTC and ETH will recover their power we would be able to celebrate again
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:37:10 PM

The market has not yet grown enough for sale. I think that now those who bought coins recently they are selling. Many were counting on the short term. However, if we compare prices before a large-scale drop, then this is not yet a sufficiently high price for sale. Especially for those who invest for a long time.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:01:41 AM

Yeah, it's really crazy. I didn't know that this bull run as we like to call it was going to happen so soon. But that might be a bear trap, so watch out. We have to wait for a couple of days, maybe weeks to really see where this is going. I'm not a trader per se, but like to watch the markets and be ready for when I might be in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:51:16 AM

Maybe this time it is altcoin experiencing greening because I know trading will happen quickly if the price of altcoin is getting green and there will be a lot of people who buy the best altcoin nowadays, because a lot of hope people with altcoin will be better in the future and good to invest and you can now buy bitcoin and altcoin for the future
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:06:27 AM

Even I am bit confused most of the altcoins are pumping instead of bitcoin . Bch declines very badly now recovering almost 40% in a week . Eth making very good come back . I think 2018 is the year of altcoins . Whales are coming back with new strategy this time they are pumping altcoin. I am waiting to take my profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: