Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:38:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOINS going green!  (Read 6807 times)
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:12:12 PM

As of now altcoins are going green this is a good news for all investors and its a beginning it will continues to pump.
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:12:51 PM

the bull market is coming back, and will continue until June
K0korap

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:20:44 PM

As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.

I agree that this is a great opportunity for traders to really make profit for the coins that they are holding, and just like another post saying that this is already the "fly ' of crypto for this year i still disagree. Still this is a great time for us to sell our coins, if you already want to make profit out of your investment. But i think there's still a better green flag that will happen.

slava87

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:22:16 PM

I am very pleased with the green color, throughout the week we are pleased with the market . I think he will go in this direction
fork100

Activity: 252

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:25:26 PM

A great market now. Finally, growth began. April 23 will be listing such a project as Efffect.ai on the Switcheo exchange. effect.ai is a decentralized network that provides services in the AI market. Do not miss:)

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:30:16 PM

The recent bull run with the alts and BTC is good but I think we still must take caution with our trading strategies and expect the unexpected to happen. We might see a gradual increase of price across all coins but there are still those who are setting traps along the road to the moon.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:33:20 PM

A great market now. Finally, growth began. April 23 will be listing such a project as Efffect.ai on the Switcheo exchange. effect.ai is a decentralized network that provides services in the AI market. Do not miss:)

Oh, thanks for the info about Effect.ai, I invested in their ISO. Really, thanks. I was just looking for this information (sorry, but I do not have merits). Otherwise, I agree with you on other issues. Do you think this is the beginning of a new rally?

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:41:41 PM

It is a good sign for these small coins to rise up in price. It will give a healthy competition for the market and I hope that this trend will continue further.
Yes I do believe that this is a great sign for the altcoins, it is their time to shine once again on the market, hopefully the grow of the values will be progressive all the way and because of that it iwll create more opportunities to everybody because of that increase, hopefully.
nhinhi

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:42:16 PM

just caml down guys, it's just some green day in downtrend, bitcoin still not get out the downtrend
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:56:15 PM

With the market is slowly recovering most of the alt coins will benefit from it. There is a rumor that Binance will accept trade pair to USD. Although it was denied by Binance if that happens the alt coins will rise because they will not be dependent in bitcoin or eth and other big players in cryptocurrencies.
pheonyx

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:59:55 PM

You are right because bitcoin is on the move and by this, it is showing how bitcoin is supreme to all cryptos.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:35:15 PM

Look at the graphs of coingecko.com. It's natural that the farts creep up every summer. The same was a year ago. And two ...

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vanopest

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:31:57 PM

Yes, this is the first period of time, in the last 3 months, when the market again begins to show loyal to investors dynamics. It is worth buying while the prices are in this position.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:34:10 AM

Yes, this is the first period of time, in the last 3 months, when the market again begins to show loyal to investors dynamics. It is worth buying while the prices are in this position.

this is what we see right now after we are waiting almost 4 months, the market especially in the altcoin section going to go green and many altcoins trying to gets up after its sleep too long. I hope this will give another big explosion for the altcoin so we can make a big profit in this year. besides that, if the condition stays like this, the price of every coin will jump into higher price again. maybe this year will give the best result for every trader so we can repeat what we got in the last year.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:41:21 AM

Looking at the greens in the market, of course, make use so relieved. However, I'm also with you, never be greedy of that situation because we don't know what will happen in some day later.
It is actually related to our strategy in trading or investment. Making a good and ready strategy for the green or red market should be careful and balance. Even this is the green time, it doesn't mean to be panic for selling the coins because we know that we got the profits right now. It is important to analyze and analyze the market especially the altcoins that we have. regarding to the altcoins going green, we should be wise and patient in facing it.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:49:34 AM

this is what we see right now after we are waiting almost 4 months, the market especially in the altcoin section going to go green and many altcoins trying to gets up after its sleep too long. I hope this will give another big explosion for the altcoin so we can make a big profit in this year. besides that, if the condition stays like this, the price of every coin will jump into higher price again. maybe this year will give the best result for every trader so we can repeat what we got in the last year.
The moment that made traders smile wide because until now almost all crypto market is green. But do not be filled with greed because the correction may come back. Bitcoin to $ 9000, Eth to $ 700, and other Altcoin crawl up, hopefully continue.
Iniya

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:03:56 AM

Now it is worth considering investing in small coins, if we are really out of stagnation, then they can very significantly rise against the background of other altcoins.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:08:51 AM

I think finally we are seen some sign of relieve in the market, most people fail to acknowledge that market moves in circle and when the it is going up, people fail to acknowledge is that is when to start taking profit and when the price is moving down it is when to start scaling in again, this is a very important lesson that I have learnt

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:12:59 AM

Both bitcoin and altcoins have been rising steadily for last many days. This is a good sign and most likely the start of this years big rally to new highs. Holding patiently for next few months is going to be rewarding.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:44:09 PM

We need some really good news to start a bull run.
Altcoin market volume is growing everyday and we just need a catalyst.
If bitcoin can go above 9000 we all can start a party again
Bull run should not even be what anyone should be expecting anytime now. We will still be in some sideways movement for a while before we even ever get to see that coming. However, it is the way the market has been which is unpredictable, but for a normal market that is trying to recover after a huge and long downtrend most especially for bitcoin, there would still be some moment of accumulation. For altcoins though, we all know the catalyst is usually the increase in value which usually result to FOMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: