Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:53:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOINS going green!  (Read 6807 times)
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:12:19 PM

The cryptos market dumped to an extent such that investors and traders that were lucky to get in at a good bottom price would have easily made 20%+ profits and can even afford to exit the market if they feel the bulls have not fully returned but just a temporary excitement in the market.
Hyuiguia

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:18:22 PM

all altcoin green this mean incraese price
because bitcoin price incraese price too, incraese is high
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:38:47 AM

As of this writing, not all Altcoins are green for this day however in the past several days it was really a good performance in the crypto market. I would assume that many people are buying investments because they are seeing the trend to be more efficient in the coming weeks to come. Now is the time to consider in buying alts due to this silight dip where price is a bit  lower and then hold your coins as usual and wait for the bull run to happen.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:48:32 AM

This is a good chance for us to sell our coins. As we are waiting for this day to come. We all want to see that coins are getting higher and higher to see the future of the coins we are getting engage to.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:07:04 AM

This is a good chance for us to sell our coins. As we are waiting for this day to come. We all want to see that coins are getting higher and higher to see the future of the coins we are getting engage to.
Yes, I definitely agree on selling our coins but if could still hold it longer and still wait maybe we could earn more profit. I still believe that this increasing or green market of altcoins especially bitcoin will continue because more investors were in to cryptocurrencies because they knew already about it and its now more popular and many people will be interested to have some altcoins and sell it when it's price value will be very expensive.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:10:01 AM

Yes, the market is green and it's time to make money on it. Many of my acquaintances have moved away from business, because they did not believe in prospects of recovery, but it is all behind.               
Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:32:09 AM

As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.
at this time many Altcoins becomes green. so to pull the other coins to green. thus, able to increase the Cryptocurrency root, and attract many enthusiasts.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
goelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:51:01 AM

I agree with you. look at the green market now, we do not be too hasty to hurry to sell assets. think carefully about the strategy. the market is still very likely to go up. think carefully about getting a bigger profit

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:25:50 AM

I am very happy to see the condition of the market in the process of recovering.
be patient guys, hopefully back to normal soon
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:28:14 AM

Zilliqa and Aion had a great run! They are both awesome coins, curious how it will all play out. Bitcoin needs to pass $9,000 and stay above that price for at least a week to confirm that we are not going down again.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
senopratama

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:22:27 AM

This is just the beginning, don't rush and continues to see its development. Green does not mean Green will continue, it is good news but analysis remains necessary. Indeed the increase will be gradual and of course, this already much-awaited all investors.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:30:28 AM

Yes, the market is green and it's time to make money on it. Many of my acquaintances have moved away from business, because they did not believe in prospects of recovery, but it is all behind.               
Bitcoin, and all altcoins are in the green after a long spell of depression. It is good news for all investors or potential investors, and has brought hopes for the market to rise again.
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

Yeah, my portfolio is turning green also. Still rather happy with my investments so I can not wait for the moment my major bags start to turn real green.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Stigmooo

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:46:53 AM

As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.

hello sir good day.. I made a research on these 4 coins sir.. the TRX (Tron) XVG (Verge) DGB (DigiByte) NXT, and these four coins or altcoins you must have this before may.. as a prof of my research these four coins coincides at the middle of may will breakout and continue its bullish trend till june or middle of july.. if this were just speculation, how come these four coins, as if there is an author of the exchange, and made me feels like confident to buy them at this point in time.. and your saying that trade were bound to happen for us to gain profit.. I agree with you sir.. thank you so much.. God bless.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:50:13 AM

Everything is going green, bullish market just starting! This says also crypto-enthusiast: John McAfee.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:51:10 AM

It's just a sign that bull run is coming, tights your belt and let's take the ride Wink
gokhan17

Activity: 448
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:54:42 AM

I'm not falling in the market, it's growing small. In May, bitcoin will rise to$ 12K.
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:19:02 AM

Yes we back in green days and we all hope the green days will continue like this so that things will stabilize again, and once things is back to normal, crypto will grow again and go to another all time high.

786SehrishAkhtar

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:02:19 AM

Yes Altcoins are going green due to raise of bitcoin price again. But may be you don't know about the new up comming crypto currency which is already listing and will compete with bitcoin in future. The name of the currency is THUG COIN. If you don't have i suggest to buy and hold it for sometime to get huge profit.
Jimmytran1717

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:20:23 PM

Yes! Eventually, I can totally believe that my investments will bring me earning! I can't stop being happy!  Cheesy To me, it is possible that cryptocurrency could suprise everyone in this April and help me making profit now!!  Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: