Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:02:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOINS going green!  (Read 6795 times)
Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:47:13 PM

rejoice in it!I wildly like the fact that the market rises after such a large fall and I finally can safely invest in it without any investment
texas23

Activity: 294
Merit: 30

The future of advertisement intelligence

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:36:36 PM

But at the moment this growth is over, now we are in the corridor and we have to wait for the entrance to the market of some big investor so that it is clear where the market will go further
yes, it's time to hold it back because the market is red again, as directed by all of them we are all waiting for the new market and many investors come looking for the coins they want so that the demand for crypto increases and the market returns green again in front of the eye.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:47:20 PM

SubCoins crypto currencies are the most mobile part of the market. some times the prices in the market may change due to the changes. but last year positive developments have made the subcoins green.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:51:14 PM

As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.

Actually it was a bad sign for those who does not hold a huge amount because the price will increase again and you need to wait for its value to decrease before investing a huge amount in order to earn more profit.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:51:51 PM

Altcoins are going green because the market is strengthening. The crypto conference will host in New York this week, in which 4,500 representatives
of the crypto industry will take part. I think this conference will have a great positive impact on the crypto market and many altcoins will grow strongly in price.

JezaPoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

yes, now the market is slowly rising so do not miss this opportunity to invest because it will be very profitable later, I suggest to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum for a bigger profit.
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

a good market price is the hope of all these business people so the current situation is a very long-awaited and will be a good thing for the future

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
tim.bony

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:11:39 PM

My all coins are green. I am so happy to see green days again. It was so boring while waiting for it.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:42:57 PM

As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.

I am glad to see that market is going up. Great news! Almost all prices are in green. I don’t exclude the possibility of fallbacks. Keeping in mind previous experience it is quite possible that something like this will be in future.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:50:29 PM

Promise after May 15, a strong and long-term growth of the entire crypt. So it makes sense to buy, who else has not done it. But remember, everything is done at your own peril and risk.
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

I am glad to see that market is going up. Great news! Almost all prices are in green. I don’t exclude the possibility of fallbacks. Keeping in mind previous experience it is quite possible that something like this will be in future.
Be optimistic, but be careful. As we can see about the graph that goes well. We have witnessed a slight increase from last March's price. While it's a good sign that the market is green, we should not let our greed take over
our mindset. We must keep an eye on what might happen. sa front.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

We need some really good news to start a bull run.
Altcoin market volume is growing everyday and we just need a catalyst.
If bitcoin can go above 9000 we all can start a party again
It is really a good news for many crypto holders because theyre maybe esrning so much or the token theyre holding is rising up also. Maybe because many of investors buying more and more cryptos as its in the low price. Its a good idea to buy at low price and sell at high price.
NoLimitsAllowed

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:56:41 PM

The bear market may finally be over. Hopefully it will be a slow rise instead of a rapid increase.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:01:49 PM

The bear market may finally be over. Hopefully it will be a slow rise instead of a rapid increase.

Exactly. A good fundamentally sound cause to increase prices is always better than a sudden pump which will surely be followed with a bad sudden dump. But seriously. I am longing for a longer green market. Grin
Jordan Siyo

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:08:24 PM

The recent bull run with the alts and BTC is good but I think we still must take caution with our trading strategies and expect the unexpected to happen. We might see a gradual increase of price across all coins but there are still those who are setting traps along the road to the moon.
MASDAS87

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:32:24 AM

Now all altcoins are going green and value increasing. I think  the market is slowly rising but in the year 2018 all price will be high.we need to hold and Waite until  all market are green.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:37:17 AM

Altcoin is green and keeps green and increases in price and development. so with having Altcoin will be very profitable,  again with our support Altcon to continue to increase and provide a far greater advantage. so I hope with my support Altcoin is able to continue to grow much better in the future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:42:18 AM

This is the right time to buy back for make profit and also recovery asset after down trend. We should see this situation as a good sign to start from beginning and test our strategy. Stay away from greedy and never forget stop loss before enter the market. You should have those thing before get loss like me.

VikAn80

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:00:02 AM

Yeah, it was on the market, direct all items were green. Especially good were those who bought in March, and sat and sold all while I was growing.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:58:45 AM

Yes, Altcoin is green and all coins are much better than the previous months. I am very happy to see the current state of the crypto market. Now I want to increase my trust in Altcoin because I'm sure a lot of Altcoin promises for the long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: