Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:17:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOINS going green!  (Read 6806 times)
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:11:29 AM

Consensus 2018 just ended so I bet before the end of this month there will be big movement on the market because the event a was success that gives the cryptocurrency to gain more popularity and attract more investors to join in the crypto sphere.

We need more of these activities to promote cryptocurrency, I think the growth this month will not be great
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:12:49 AM

As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.

It was a very good news for every holder of altoins and it only means that the price can grow even more since the hype in the market will really happen on december and that's what every is expecting.

kawser05

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

crypto lover

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:15:46 AM

yeah, all altcoin is going crazy, when btc going crazy every coin follow bitcoin, and then they also growing. it is possible when btc growing

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
minlirto

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

It looks like it's only one day.  And tomorrow the market will be red again.  I hope I'm wrong.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:10:04 AM

Consensus 2018 just ended so I bet before the end of this month there will be big movement on the market because the event a was success that gives the cryptocurrency to gain more popularity and attract more investors to join in the crypto sphere.
I do not think that this event can significantly affect the price of coins. But I'm also looking for growth by the end of the month due to the fact that a lot of positive news came out recently.

Todoroki

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:22:07 AM

yeah, all altcoin is going crazy, when btc going crazy every coin follow bitcoin, and then they also growing. it is possible when btc growing
altcoin prices usually do follow bitcoin prices,
if bitcoin rises some time later altcoin will also rise
lknasldkj19

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:17:11 PM

This is to be expected, panic moods go away and the market becomes stable. All these shouts about the wreck of cryptocurrency were empty words.
narkiss

Activity: 76

WORLD 1ST REVERSE MERCHANT PROCESSOR

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

Green? I guess one of us is colorblind...I only saw red the recent days  Undecided

shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:26:48 PM

Still know usdt again printed 150кк their tokens? If I'm not mistaken. I think in the long term it will not lead to anything good.
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:53:19 PM

Now the market is not stable. It constantly grows or falls. You have to be careful. I think that in the near future, you do not need to wait for big growth.

Yes, you are right it's just go up a little but go down again this time. I think this will end soon and go up continuously.
atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:27:08 PM

It seems that altcoins is going up and it's for all of us and that's everybody who's waiting for. it is the most important time for those who needs to sell their altcoins. It seems that many altcoins is going up or going green and take this chance to sell your tokens.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
greenklo

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:24:38 PM

Yes, now there is a small price increase.  But I think it's only for a couple of days and then there'll be another fall.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:28:07 PM

It is good, however, we should not take it as a sign for the market recovery. Recently the market went green and went red after a week or two. I think the market will stay that way, it maybe just a temporary recovery. The market will stay volatile, let's just wait for the start of the bull market if ever there will be this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Inwestour

Activity: 1036
Merit: 987

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:32:01 PM

It is good, however, we should not take it as a sign for the market recovery. Recently the market went green and went red after a week or two. I think the market will stay that way, it maybe just a temporary recovery. The market will stay volatile, let's just wait for the start of the bull market if ever there will be this year.

Yes, prices are going up, this year we have not waited for crypto spring, it means that we will wait for the growth of coins in the summer or even closer to autumn, in any case, prices do not fall lower and it pleases.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
murinked

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:14:26 PM

I hope this will be a long growth.  And tomorrow there will be no red color.  I want a stable market and a price increase.
Risunkof

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:02:34 PM

Now the market is very unstable.  And the color changes several times a day.  I think the stable growth will be in a month.
lekegami

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:28:50 PM

Altcoins crypto currencies are the most mobile part of the market. some times the prices in the market may change due to the changes. but last year positive developments have made the altcoins green.
gerkuless

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:10:34 AM

Yes, now the market is green and the price of coins is growing.  But it seems to me in a couple of days there will be a fall again.  Sad
nambunamba

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:19:34 AM

I hope this will be a long growth.  And tomorrow there will be no red color.  I want a stable market and a price increase.
Yeah every one hope that would keep happening but the truth is it would not be always green and thats how markets works.

Now the market is not stable. It constantly grows or falls. You have to be careful. I think that in the near future, you do not need to wait for big growth.

Yes, you are right it's just go up a little but go down again this time. I think this will end soon and go up continuously.
I think market would touch atleast 500 billion and i think it would happen in december. But we got major problem a head, which would help development of cryptocurrency or make market fall again. Its regulation that would happen in this year i believe, its still unclear and make me afraid and if its do favor cryptocurrency i believe cryptocurrency will grow so fast and many market stock will start trade cryptocurrency. Last month we hear that nasdaq will support cryptocurrency transaction but the CEO said it has to be regulated first. So lets see what cryptocurrency could be in future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
texas23

Activity: 294
Merit: 30

The future of advertisement intelligence

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:32:42 AM

it's true for the current market to be green, for us altcoin owners will definitely consider this to continue to hold until the bigger rise and seen bitcoin and ethereum have not seen a good rise, so keep investing the treasure in current prices because it will happen raise again and earn big profits.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: