Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:29:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOINS going green!  (Read 6809 times)
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:57:24 AM

If there is free money, then you can buy coins. The prices are very attractive. Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. We remember how every day bitcoin grew by 1k. Perhaps tomorrow we will wake up, and the price has flown to the moon. There is a lot of risk here, but often it brings profits to bold traders
Yes, you are right when prices are low in the market, you need not only to refrain from selling your coins, but also take advantage of this opportunity and buy some coins, as prices will soon go up, at least so much would be desirable)

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
kirtofir23

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

Market is down again, we are in red days again and I wish we can get out of this red market soon and go back to green days. I want to see my portfolio go up again.
Yes.  Everyone wants to see a stable rapid growth, but it seems to be only a couple of months.
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:33:06 PM

The altcoins are now regaining strength and should be preparing an strong rally towards the ATH because the market has to grow this year and there is little left.

AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:56:39 PM

It was green for a short time but now is on the red again, sad.
but i think it is just a games of the large holders of cryptocurrency coin, they want to manipulate the price i think.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:28:01 PM

I don't know when this thread will become relevant again)) Today I see a tiny growing, which does not last for a long time for sure. I think that the main thing now is to keep calm and don't panic.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

From the look of things I think by the end of this month all altcoins will go green on the market. Considering the current market it will be able to

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:53:06 PM

No need to be surprise about the green period, we are sure to start taking profit soon, the bullish period is here for sometime, but opportunity still here to invest as the green period of the mid of the year just commence.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:38:50 PM

It is at this moment that the market is in a bearish channel, most of my coins have fallen dramatically in value, but I will hold. I have already made many mistakes and sold my coins at a loss, now I will wait!
kilimanjaro54

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:41:45 PM

Now the market is green and the price has slightly increased, but I doubt that tomorrow there will be growth too.
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:18:45 PM

Market is moving together with Bitcoin. First of all we need to come out from downtrend and get strong bullish positions, then we can say the market is recovering.
kphonetic

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:13:14 AM

It seems that altcoins is going up and it's for all of us and that's everybody who's waiting for. it is the most important time for those who needs to sell their altcoins. It seems that many altcoins is going up or going green and take this chance to sell your tokens.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:17:48 AM

As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.

It's our time to trade again because bitcoin is stable right now that makes the altcoins go green again.
when Altcoin is green like this is a condition where an increase is taking place. so it would be nice to hold the Altcoin that we have and continue to support it to become a reliable Altcoin and become pride. while for the price of Altcoin itself is able to be increased high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:37:24 AM

Hi, several time the market went back reen but never as last deember so i don't know what to trust anymore, 6 months red is tool long, when big whales will manipulate market again to make profits
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:43:09 AM

As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.

It's our time to trade again because bitcoin is stable right now that makes the altcoins go green again.
when the market chart shows an increase, then that's where the state of the coin is so inflated that the price is also high. this makes Altcoin a good coin and very capable to be reliable in the future. with increased development will make the coins so reliable and very reliable.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:46:44 AM

Well that's a good news for most of altcoin hodlers because lately, the market is red and some of us panicked because of it. I just hope to see the continous growth of the market since most of us love to hodl altcoins for a long term and we've been waiting for too long already.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:50:19 AM

You can not say that the market went up until bitcoin broke through the mark of 12 thousand dollars, until that time the market is in a sideways trend!
This is no news to cause panic. The market has to go down for all the bullish of crypto to buy more and hold. I see great opportunity when the market goes down and i know the market cannot go down forever. It has always been recovering.
congvochi28

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:16:09 PM

Yes, now the price of coins is growing, but very slowly.  I think there will be good growth only after 2-3 months.
shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:22:39 PM

No, Now crypto market is not stable because bitcoin price is decrease again. So you can wait altcoins going green. If you want investment in cheap and good potential coin. I hope you earn big profit
Robot654

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:22:19 PM

Hi, several time the market went back reen but never as last deember so i don't know what to trust anymore, 6 months red is tool long, when big whales will manipulate market again to make profits
I think stable growth will begin only a couple of months, not earlier.  This year is not the most successful.
saelernet

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:14:56 PM

I am the holder of this coin and am always happy to see the green color. Actually, I think that very soon will go the rapid and steady growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: