Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:59:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOINS going green!  (Read 6787 times)
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:32:50 PM

the green altcoin is only a few percent increase and cannot be maximized. so I think to really go back to green requires a big recovery and a long time in terms of price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:38:23 PM

As of now if we go to the crypto  market not all altcoin in on green because of bearish market many altcoin is suffering of down of price even in on other hand this time is a time to buy because of affordable price of this altcoin it's also not alright to those who buy and invest in higher price.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
RistirP

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:37:29 PM

The price of bitcoin and ethereum are still trying to test support, so I'm not sure if the ALT coin market will be green, maybe after the next few weeks the price will be green. And in this situation, I think to keep the coins.
Malkyl

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:32:53 PM

In all honesty, I am very confident in the bright future of altcoins, however lets be realistic that we cannot expect a 800 billion market anytime soon. It will move up and down "stabilising" in 250-350 billion is my prediction for the upcoming months.
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:40:49 PM

Don't buy altcoins which don't have a working "profit-generating" business.

Look at Kamagames (KGT) token sale. This company has:
1) Top rated applications traded on Apple store, Google store, etc
2) 100 millions paying customers from all over the world
3) 57 000 000 US dollars real revenue (not crypto)
4) the staff - 250 developers in real offices.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:02:02 PM

As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.

Then it's a good thing so far. Itnis important that we see a single improvement with our holdings because it would surely still gain better in time. We just have to be more patient. The market has started recovering and our gain would be maximizing.
johnywalkerrr

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:07:28 PM

Now it is the perfect time for picking up top alts! Thats the bottom indeed! Or even if not bottom then market and alts in particular wont drop so hard.
I have already bought Aeron and Inlock! Both are truly amazing projects with perfect team behind. I advise you to take a look
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:14:18 PM

Now it is the perfect time for picking up top alts! Thats the bottom indeed! Or even if not bottom then market and alts in particular wont drop so hard.
I have already bought Aeron and Inlock! Both are truly amazing projects with perfect team behind. I advise you to take a look
I know about Inlock, it will make a revolution on the market of crypto loans! I have very big faith in the long term potential of this project!
As for Aeron - I have no idea, what is that? And what are the upcoming news there?
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:36:45 PM

I know about Inlock, it will make a revolution on the market of crypto loans! I have very big faith in the long term potential of this project!
As for Aeron - I have no idea, what is that? And what are the upcoming news there?
Yes, Inlock is probably one the best ICO on the market now. Very good looking.
Aeron it is a project that aims to implement blockchain into airplane industry. And here they realese a first positive news about that - take a look
https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6
DIXItip4ik

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:59:08 PM

Aeron it is a project that aims to implement blockchain into airplane industry. And here they realese a first positive news about that - take a look
https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6

Inlock looks good but Im still aware it will appear on the market while it is full of blood Huh
Aeron has dropped hard and now there is the only one way - UP. But as for Inlock it is not so clear
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:17:03 PM

Very generous giveaway by the way. Moreover not in tokens. Soon we will observe a lot of giveaways in crypto like it was in Instagram. Registred in giveaway, will see at the result
Inlock is very good project, yes, but despite I have invested 3000$ in Inlock I still dont consider it as the best ICO. Just as a good one
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:18:02 PM

I appreciate Aeron's growth potential. And I also suggest that you refer to ODEM - a very modern and effective education platform. It has a strong growth, very impressive and quickly reached the top 110 on conmarketcap. The market is suitable for investment at this time.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:19:49 PM

Very generous giveaway by the way. Moreover not in tokens. Soon we will observe a lot of giveaways in crypto like it was in Instagram. Registred in giveaway, will see at the result
Inlock is very good project, yes, but despite I have invested 3000$ in Inlock I still dont consider it as the best ICO. Just as a good one
The fact is that the developers of crypto currency did not expect such a large influx of fraudsters in this area of ​​activity. Thus, the real big popularity of the crypto currency was replaced by disappointment. It is because of this that today the capitalization of the crypto currency in the market has decreased.
DIXItip4ik

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:46:29 PM

Such giveaways like Aeron did will be the next marketing trend in crypto. Yesterday there was 0 participants now 300+
https://twitter.com/aeron_aero/status/1036621199294513153
As for your investment in Inlock, you know very strange to hear from the person who invested 3k bucks that they have invested NOT in the best project Grin Cheesy
TH24EVER

Activity: 297
Merit: 4

telefy.finance[

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:56:10 PM

this was bull run, after this period market go down, and altcoins prices to,
i think now is period for start new bull run.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:04:46 PM

this was bull run, after this period market go down, and altcoins prices to,
i think now is period for start new bull run.
First of all, one must take into account that the market has fallen very heavily and any positive percentage is up, this is a price recovery, but not growth. In any case, today there are no prerequisites for an active market recovery.
SaracenRomero213

Activity: 1204
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:08:37 PM

Altcoins become green for a short time, and then again continues to fall. I think that today is not the time to invest in alternative coins.
anggracoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

freelanex.io

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:47:01 PM

Altcoins become green for a short time, and then again continues to fall. I think that today is not the time to invest in alternative coins.
what I see like that, altcoin is only green in a short time and returns red or goes down, for now the market situation is difficult to predict and I agree with you,for now it is very suitable to invest in coins that are guaranteed example bitcoin

catok broek

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:14:08 PM

we should be able to provide an assessment of altcoin prices at this time and later .. so that when altcoin is rising then we are too happy to respond. and so when the altcoin price goes down then we do not need to be sad and upset. because we have seen very often altcoin price movements that continue to experience ups and downs.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:14:20 AM

We still can’t say for sure when the altcoins become green, tha market flow is still unstable and most of the time, the market falls. Still, I know that there will come a time when the market will start to recover. If bitcoin starts to grow again, the altcoins will follow.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: