Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:29:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 FIRETOKEN PHASE II BOUNTY AIDROP 🔥 DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT COMMUNITY 🔥  (Read 1027 times)
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:18:00 PM

The project is really good. This is noticeable immediately.
Many users are already participating because they want to earn. It is here that you can do it.
It's good that the developers have such an idea. If not for them, then the project would not exist now.
I respect them.
Yes, we owe them. Thanks to them we can make good money.
I hope they too will have an income.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:22:31 PM

The project is really good. This is noticeable immediately.
Many users are already participating because they want to earn. It is here that you can do it.
It's good that the developers have such an idea. If not for them, then the project would not exist now.
I respect them.
Yes, we owe them. Thanks to them we can make good money.
I hope they too will have an income.
You can not doubt this. They would not work at a loss.
So they are fine.
sydur65

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:25:05 PM

Firetoken UserName: firetoken65
Telegram UserName: @RSydur
Facebook Proof: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2061635594105975&id=100007786628320&fbt_id=2061635594105975&lul&ref_component=mbasic_photo_permalink_actionbar
Twitter Proof: https://twitter.com/SydurShahad1/status/989191699447492608?s=20
Youtube UserName: BANGLA AIRDROP Android
chris995

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:46:33 PM

firetoken username- clownington
telgram ursename- @chris
facebook proof- https://www.facebook.com/chris.monaco.7146?hc_ref=ARQlyuyfB3_8jpcM-0glK8nTDh_MrekymbcKidBcCtqRyjCvuuvqzK3lTvOo-AuUqr4
twitter proof- https://twitter.com/Clow_NingTON
youtube name- chris monaco
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:14:33 PM

What is it? The second stage of the bounty program?
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:15:17 PM

What is it? The second stage of the bounty program?
To be honest, I also do not really understand the meaning of this stage. I thought that the bounty program in any form leads to an increase in the number of views and subscribers
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:15:57 PM

Guys, I think this is only part of the description. That is, we can find the rest of the description after we become subscribers
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:16:51 PM

Guys, I think this is only part of the description. That is, we can find the rest of the description after we become subscribers
That is, you want to say that after the participant makes the actions indicated in the first post, he will receive a message in his private messages with further actions?
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:17:35 PM

Brevity is the soul of wit..
I have nothing more to add here. Why is the description of this stage so short?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:18:14 PM

Here the main theses, the actions that are required of the participant are described. If the project has a main bounty program, then it's just an accent
redlay

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:18:47 PM

Here the main theses, the actions that are required of the participant are described. If the project has a main bounty program, then it's just an accent
But why is it even necessary? why it was impossible to organize a full-fledged bounty program for all directions at the same time?
kainus78

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:20:15 PM

But why is it even necessary? why it was impossible to organize a full-fledged bounty program for all directions at the same time?
Correctly written. It is the accent. The project, apparently, lacked participants, so the developers decided to encourage participation in this way
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:21:26 PM

Correctly written. It is the accent. The project, apparently, lacked participants, so the developers decided to encourage participation in this way
To be honest, I like this stimulation, since it takes not much time to complete all the phases described by the developers
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:22:13 PM

To be honest, I like this stimulation, since it takes not much time to complete all the phases described by the developers
It will be more correct to write not "developers", but "project team". After all, it is the team that makes up the conditions for the bounty program, the developers create a platform
redlay

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:23:36 PM

All the same, I believe that with such payments (to be honest, very generous payments) - this is a very strange approach for running a bounty program
kainus78

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:24:27 PM

All the same, I believe that with such payments (to be honest, very generous payments) - this is a very strange approach for running a bounty program
In fact, I would not complain, but would take part. I wonder if I'll create more than one account. There is no information on the number of accounts on the home page, right?
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:25:15 PM

In fact, I would not complain, but would take part. I wonder if I'll create more than one account. There is no information on the number of accounts on the home page, right?
I did not find such information, but I think it's better to wait for information about the official launch of the bounty program and to earn on it by helping the project
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:26:07 PM

I did not find such information, but I think it's better to wait for information about the official launch of the bounty program and to earn on it by helping the project
Correctly. If you help the project through multiple registration of accounts - then the project can go bankrupt, I believe
redlay

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:26:52 PM

Correctly. If you help the project through multiple registration of accounts - then the project can go bankrupt, I believe
The problem is that at this stage the development team does exactly what you wrote: they organized multiple account registration
kainus78

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:27:25 PM

I think that these payments are insignificant for the whole project, there is no reason to worry about the fate of the project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: