Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 03:15:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 FIRETOKEN PHASE II BOUNTY AIDROP 🔥 DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT COMMUNITY 🔥  (Read 1027 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:40:27 PM

Who can answer me to the question, what does that Airdrop mean?
Have you tried reading the description in the first post of this thread? There are all conditions there.
Yes, I read this, but I still do not fully understand the meaning of this Huh
It's very simple, you get tokens for a certain activity in the Internet. for example, for the fact that you join the telegram channel of this project.
It sounds simple enough. Is this really the case?
Yes exactly. Also, read the full terms. You can get tokens not only for telegrams, but also for reposting in social networks or for commenting on videos on YouTube.
emontmon

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:48:19 PM

Have you tried reading the description in the first post of this thread? There are all conditions there.
It's very simple, you get tokens for a certain activity in the Internet. for example, for the fact that you join the telegram channel of this project.
Yes exactly. Also, read the full terms. You can get tokens not only for telegrams, but also for reposting in social networks or for commenting on videos on YouTube.
This is very interesting, but how will this be taken into account? How should you make reports about this?
Kheg

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:52:43 PM

This is very interesting, but how will this be taken into account? How should you make reports about this?
To do this, you will need to register on the official website of the project
emontmon

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

And it turns out all the reports will need to be sent there, right?
Kheg

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

And it turns out all the reports will need to be sent there, right?
Most likely you will not need to make reports, just leave the information on your profiles in social networks, and then it will be checked automatically. Wink
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

So who can tell me what this project is about? What is the main idea of this?
leptoon

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

You can read all this information on the official website of the project, there you can also download whitepaper and read more detailed information about it.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:20:30 PM

You can read all this information on the official website of the project, there you can also download whitepaper and read more detailed information about it.
Yes, I know, but I have some difficulties with this. I thought someone could share information with me about this here.
leptoon

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

Yes, I know, but I have some difficulties with this. I thought someone could share information with me about this here.
This is a network for interested users, which provides an opportunity to earn tokens
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:27:38 PM

This is a network for interested users, which provides an opportunity to earn tokens
Earn tokens? How? Can you explain it to me?
leptoon

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:30:20 PM

Well this platform allows users to earn tokens through stakes. And also the possibility of voting and making decisions within the framework of the platform.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

Well this platform allows users to earn tokens through stakes. And also the possibility of voting and making decisions within the framework of the platform.
Vote? What is it and how exactly will it work?
tengui

Activity: 545

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

As far as I understand FireToken (FPWR) is a token that members of the community use to stake and trade. They will reward members with FireToken and Fire Power Points. The more members of FirePower, the greater the impact on community decisions.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
leptoon

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

Each platform user gets the opportunity to vote. This affects the direction in which the entire platform will move. That is, users will affect the company's investment.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:44:09 PM

Each platform user gets the opportunity to vote. This affects the direction in which the entire platform will move. That is, users will affect the company's investment.
That is, the capital of this company will be in the hands of the users of the platform, I understand correctly? And the vote will determine how exactly the financing will be made. Right?
leptoon

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

That is, the capital of this company will be in the hands of the users of the platform, I understand correctly? And the vote will determine how exactly the financing will be made. Right?
That's right, you're right.   Smiley
kevindevilxxx9

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:52:04 PM

Your project seems to be very promising! I will watch the progress and hope you’ll achieve your goals.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:54:34 PM

Very interesting bounty campaign, I like this format. Will I need to send reports to this thread?
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

Very interesting bounty campaign, I like this format. Will I need to send reports to this thread?
What exactly do you mean when you talk about reports?
Laloo1123

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:06:26 PM

Firetoken UserName: Qadeer1123
Telegram UserName: @Laloo1123
Facebook Proof: https://www.facebook.com/basoo.kano/posts/1679217288825683
Twitter Proof: https://twitter.com/fire_token/status/986790247424983040
Youtube UserName: Ahmed Khan
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print