Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:36:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 FIRETOKEN PHASE II BOUNTY AIDROP 🔥 DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT COMMUNITY 🔥  (Read 1027 times)
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:57:30 PM

I was very interested in the project
I want to know more about the project

What is the purpose of your project?

Firetoken provides our members with an opportunity to earn token rewards through staking or proactively vote and participate in our large volume market price-action movements. Weekly polls provide accurate market indicators, and members get access to live collective-based exclusive market information.
Who can answer me to the question, what does that Airdrop mean?
Explain to me!

Have you tried reading the description in the first post of this thread? There are all conditions there.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:03:00 PM

Firetoken provides our members with an opportunity to earn token rewards through staking or proactively vote and participate in our large volume market price-action movements. Weekly polls provide accurate market indicators, and members get access to live collective-based exclusive market information.
Explain to me!

Have you tried reading the description in the first post of this thread? There are all conditions there.
Tell us about your wallet
This is a very important part for me
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:03:17 PM

Explain to me!

STAKING WALLET
Downloadable Desktop Wallet/Github Verified
Full Control of your investment anytime
Earn passive interest of up to 36% monthly
vvv8

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

Explain to me!

STAKING WALLET

Where will Firetoken's community fund come from?

?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:03:50 PM

Explain to me!

STAKING WALLET

?
A partial amount of the funds will come from private investors who invested in our project before the Pre-ICO. The rest will consist of proceeds raised during our ICO crowd sale.
vvv8

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:08:12 PM

Explain to me!

STAKING WALLET

?
A partial amount of the funds will come from private investors who invested in our project before the Pre-ICO. The rest will consist of proceeds raised during our ICO crowd sale.
The idea of the project is very interesting! ))
 Smiley
I will participate in your project
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:08:31 PM

Explain to me!

STAKING WALLET

?
The idea of the project is very interesting! ))
 Smiley
I will participate in your project

I'll be glad if you join me))
Good luck!
zdl666

Activity: 222

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:32:06 PM

Firetoken UserName: zdl66666
Telegram UserName: @zdl666
Facebook Proof: https://www.facebook.com/zhu.double.12/posts/217614908997791
Twitter Proof: https://twitter.com/zdl686/status/989505669505073152
Youtube UserName: delin zhu
semstep

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

Firetoken UserName: petrobot
Telegram UserName: @Xenvikser
Facebook Proof: https://www.facebook.com/petrobot3
Twitter Proof: https://twitter.com/3SKBtBbEzXZnhr7
Youtube UserName: petro botov
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:24:11 AM

Thank you for your participation!  We have new features in our website that we are excited to for our members to use.  In addition, our new partnership with Social Wallet allows you to send FPWR tokens to anyone in the world with just their Social media account ID.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥JOIN US AT FIRETOKEN.IO🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT COMMUNITY WHERE MEMBERS VOTE ON WEEKLY INVESTMENTS AND LIVE TRADE USING GROUP VOLUME BUY/SELL INDICATORS
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Shocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked Grin🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:25:12 AM

firetoken username- clownington
telgram ursename- @chris
facebook proof- https://www.facebook.com/chris.monaco.7146?hc_ref=ARQlyuyfB3_8jpcM-0glK8nTDh_MrekymbcKidBcCtqRyjCvuuvqzK3lTvOo-AuUqr4
twitter proof- https://twitter.com/Clow_NingTON
youtube name- chris monaco

Thank you for your participation!  We have new features in our website that we are excited to for our members to use.  In addition, our new partnership with Social Wallet allows you to send FPWR tokens to anyone in the world with just their Social media account ID.

DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT COMMUNITY WHERE MEMBERS VOTE ON WEEKLY INVESTMENTS AND LIVE TRADE USING GROUP VOLUME BUY/SELL INDICATORS
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Shocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked Grin🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:27:49 AM

Firetoken UserName: gerdabhav
Telegram UserName: @gerdabhav
Facebook Proof: https://www.facebook.com/Malwom.Said/posts/10214040806966236
Twitter Proof: https://twitter.com/gerdabhav/status/989255516529549316
Youtube UserName: UCmpF4lptnBc910XsTURFlCw

Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

Firetoken UserName: meanmach1ne
Telegram UserName: @Hrvoje2
Facebook Proof: https://www.facebook.com/hrvojemarko.horvat.7/posts/169367420554881
Twitter Proof: https://twitter.com/HrvojeMHorvat/status/989256693644251142
Youtube UserName: Hrvoje Marko Horvat

Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:30:01 AM

Firetoken UserName: zdl66666
Telegram UserName: @zdl666
Facebook Proof: https://www.facebook.com/zhu.double.12/posts/217614908997791
Twitter Proof: https://twitter.com/zdl686/status/989505669505073152
Youtube UserName: delin zhu

Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:30:35 AM

Firetoken UserName: petrobot
Telegram UserName: @Xenvikser
Facebook Proof: https://www.facebook.com/petrobot3
Twitter Proof: https://twitter.com/3SKBtBbEzXZnhr7
Youtube UserName: petro botov

Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:44:21 PM

This project inspires me. I like this idea and I hope people will understand it too. It is great when you can earn money and be informed about all changes on the market
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:49:10 PM

This project inspires me. I like this idea and I hope people will understand it too. It is great when you can earn money and be informed about all changes on the market
It is true. Besides, this information will be exclusive, so I think it will be an enormous advantage of the platform. I think only a small group of people has access to this information.
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:55:20 PM

It is true. Besides, this information will be exclusive, so I think it will be an enormous advantage of the platform. I think only a small group of people has access to this information.
Unfortunately, I agree with you.  That’s why I choose firetokens. If you think the same we need to hurry up before it is too late. 
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:00:33 PM

Unfortunately, I agree with you.  That’s why I choose firetokens. If you think the same we need to hurry up before it is too late. 
What do you mean? You make me nervous. There is a limited amount of firetokens that could be bought by a single user? Is there something else? 
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:05:09 PM

What do you mean? You make me nervous. There is a limited amount of firetokens that could be bought by a single user? Is there something else? 
Stay calm. I mean that the price of token will rise. If you want to buy them and save your money, you need to hurry up with your decisions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: