Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:41:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin on TV - From 2016 to 2018  (Read 452 times)
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:25:25 AM

Actually media is mostly influenced by big financial institutions.So its quite natural that they tried their best to show the negativity of bitcoin.But now bitcoin reaching such a high price,it became difficult for them to continue with their agenda.So they have nowadays changed their attitude and approach towards bitcoin.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taylorsc

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:46:23 PM

What does the mainstream German channel say about Bitcoin? In recent times, there has been a television program broadcast by reporter Das Erste, a description of the extensive understanding of Bitcoin - advanced digital currency. Following the Bitcoin Brief, the next news was reported by the correspondent of the meeting between the Cryptoanarchy Institute and Paralelen Polis Martijn Wismeijer, a marketing manager at General Bytes. Martijn Wismeijer is best known for his Bitcoin chip transplant and he let reporters know the principles of its operation.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

Media have great impact to influence the viewers. It is one of the major aspect of transferring good news and bad news but of the time it is always bad news presented to air. If people didn't become noticeable probablythey will fall by adopting what the've watched. Presently we are in 2018 bitcoin will dump and pump and more news of social media will spread throughout this year.
judy1409

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:04:54 AM

On television, it is reported that Bitcoin is digital gold. The details are highlighted by radio operators explaining the mining and securitization of capital transactions made via the internet. They also explain how to exploit existing Bitcoin mines. In addition, Das Erste also broadcasts a video about mining equivalent to gold mining. Because Bitcoin is a finite quantity product, so if the number of participants increases, the value of them is increased.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:09:03 AM

It's interesting to see how the Mass Media is portraying Bitcoin through the recent years...
https://youtu.be/Owm6W1MmQAc

Seems that in 2016 we were all Drug Dealers and Murders for Hire  Grin

I have noticed that in media that already buried bitcoin at least 20 times what only I have noticed. If the prices drops a little, they always tell it is the end this time...
ckybe

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:17:23 AM

I remember  Grin
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:27:07 AM

I remember  Grin
bitcoin appeared on the TV I watched a few times and it's mainly in the provincial channels, in the future i hope i will be watching more about bitcoin on tv i also want it to appear on the main channels of transmission form
hassick

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:33:47 AM

TV show just show negative about Bitcoin and always related with deep web, drugs, hacking, carding, and another illegal activity. But, sometimes there are some positive news about Bitcoin but just little. Just about someone which get rich because of Bitcoin and something like that.
Anatole Thompson

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:37:31 AM

I found a television program that provided information that the amount of electricity consumed for mining this Bitcoin amounted to 1 million Euro in just one month. However, the amount of Bitcoin collected each day is a secret, as competitors use it to exploit the company's activities. The Bitcoin mine in Iceland is very well built because it is equipped with a very good steam and air conditioning system.  Smiley
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:42:02 AM

It's interesting to see how the Mass Media is portraying Bitcoin through the recent years...

Seems that in 2016 we were all Drug Dealers and Murders for Hire  Grin

That is why I feel more and more people who actually understand the technology should come out in the media and share what it truly is the world. Because people still believe in the myths and most of what they see in the media.
Its important to educate people about crypto and blockchain.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

nope, that was may be just less than 1 percent - people were also byuing pizza and paying each other with Bitcoin then.
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

I have started noticing posters praising bitcoin in my country which is very unexpected and surprising!
Curio$ity

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:24:37 AM

The
Bitcoins appearing in the year 2016 are very rare and I do not know anything about Bitcoin, the media or the TV does not have many Bitcoin programs. In the years 2017 and 2018, the frequency of Bitcoin appearing on television programs is very much and is of great interest to many. Bitcoin is increasingly being considered.
Exactly, bitcoin is not that popular on news in year 2016. Mostly bitcoin is endorse and can be seen at social media, but everything changes in year 2017. Bitcoin makes it way through the top and became popular due to its price. Until now in the present it became even more popular. It became common, you can see it all over the news. Interviews of the users are the most popular news right now.
fokinflor

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:28:01 AM

2016 - Bitcoin is bad, it is used for illegal purposes. Thus it will be banned and will fail.
2018- Monero is replacing bitcoins for illegal purposes, so bitcoin demand is reduced. It will fail.

What they want ?
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:33:26 AM

This is reality and we cant deny this,since the cryptocurrency specially bitcoin is involving in such,and i remember one of Keanu Reeves movie shows how the black market uses this great coin.

But just like Physical money everything is possible with criminals so we cant do anything about that,even if they abolished crypoworld still life wont change.criminal will only find another way of payments
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:45:44 PM

In the movies I have watched that bitcoin has been mentioned in recent times (2017-2018), I think it has reduced from the outright drug dealers and murders but now its being portrayed as a means to hide from government. The recent one I watched was a billionaire facing some charges  with the government and could lose everything and was forced to take the option of keeping enough in crypto currency. While its not totally a promotion of bitcoin or its endorsement, its really a great shift from the myopic position that they have taken in time past and that is really giving the popularity that shows that bitcoin might not be scam or ponzi after all.
dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:54:38 PM

90-99% of all the Bitcoin is owned by 1% of all the users.
Bitcoin is an improvement to the monetary system only in efficiency. The main issue of the previous fiat currencies is more abundant in Bitcoin which is the concentration of the elites wealth making all other users slaves for the system.
Fair distribution and manipulation proof are the most important elements needed.
Also note the volatility as a way they increase their holdings through manipulation.
The entire crypto shere has been infiltrated not only bitcoin.

www.bitcoinb.io

Get involved and help expose the manipulation!
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:09:31 PM

to be honest when bitcoin isn't that famous yet most of the users use it for their illegal transactions and for their bad motives like buying weapons, drugs etc but as times goes by bitcoin become the source of income of the people like me but then right now media tells people that this is some sort of scam which is not true if it is a scam then why would we stilk continue to use this media makes bitcoin bad so that we can not adopt the online currency.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:16:26 AM

LOL. Some TV persons used really to compare those ones, who deal with Bitcoin with a kind of criminals. However, what I am watching for the last 6-9 months is that people are interested in the cryptocurrency.
Minus7point5

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:18:17 AM

I remember when Ellen mentioned Bitcoin and everyone and their mother though it was going to moon.   
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: