Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN]🔥 ⚓ BITNAUTIC – The Future of the Shipping Industry ⚓ 🔥  (Read 2093 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:52:57 PM

Why do you conceil the amount of raised funds? Is Bitnautic not transparent?
Where can I see how many funds are already raised?

Yes, they should be transparent about this. So people are not left out in the dark what's going on here. If they are transparent on this, how can you guarantee that they will be true to other things?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IgorRbv

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:08:18 PM

I have been engaged in transport logistics from South-East Asia for many years. I very much hope that the development of this project will improve the situation of international transportation around the world. I wish good luck in the development of this project!
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

How close is BITNAUTIC in reaching is softcap, since there's no update on your website on the total amount raised so far?
brokens

Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:16:51 PM

How close is BITNAUTIC in reaching is softcap, since there's no update on your website on the total amount raised so far?
yes I also want to see how many soft cap they collect, this is very important because people want to see the development of BITNAUTIC in the next day. hopefully they give an update on their website about soft cap and hard cap.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:12:40 PM

As someone with plenty of experience in shipping, I have to say that I'm looking forward to seeing this project succeed. The fine people behind it seem to know what they are doing and that gives me plenty of hope. Honestly, shipping industry is in dire need of change.

SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:56:37 PM

Congratulations to the team on the successful achievement of Softcap  Smiley Wink I'm sure that the project is very relevant, and will undoubtedly be in demand. Soon there will be congratulations on the achievement of Hardcap  Grin
9jaflick

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:09:28 AM

I received a mail from pecunio announcing their partnership with Bitnautic. 
My question is what positive effects this partnership  has on Bitnautic developments?
Samuel Velez

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:50:41 AM

Great ICO
We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for BTNT. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin.

BTNT may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/BTNT

Regards,
Aiodex Team
Kayj55

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:46:50 PM

BitNautic, an open decentralized stage upheld with security and blockchain gives answer for the previously mentioned difficulties of the delivery business. It matches request and supply of delivery administrations, for all the business partners empowering them to go ahead a similar page and arrange their own terms, in this manner, staying away from the long fastens that emerge because of numerous gatherings' association.
Kayj55

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:10:27 PM

One of BitNautic features

Shippers from any piece of the world, will have the ability to see the boats that are open to pass on their payload
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:22:13 PM

The BitNautic platform, one of the most promising ICO projects of 2018, based on the blockchain Etherium, is to compare supply and demand in the transport services market.
In this project, all parties are interested: from the producer of goods, to the shipowners, charterers, customs brokers, importers and exporters.
9jaflick

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:27:34 PM

We have just few days to go before CrowdSale end, what is next plan after sales? As I understand must project don't follow roadmap and I'm not also a fan of roadmap
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:32:57 PM

The shipping industry in the emerging economies of the African continent is no doubt set for better days ahead as BitNautic is poised to make the industry better through its system of digitalization and use of the Ethereum blockchain technology. Grin
Solexx

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:54:24 AM

I think this is a good time to invest. Since the ICO has achieved soft caps, the amount needed to deploy the project has, it is now time to invest and get an average return from the ICO. do you think like me
ghosuk

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:54:55 AM

I did not see my name on the blog/article bounty sheet, yet I wrote, published and reported the article on the report sheet
SHould I fill the report form again?
Pizza35kk

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:53:22 PM

Just incase you find my details multiple times on the spreadsheet.. I kept filling the content form thinking maybe is my network because I was unable to see my name on the spreadsheet.
tientien5

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:53:37 PM

there is no acceptance and rejection isfront of my name in content creation
but people before and after me have comments like YES/NO
lazada1

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:55:10 PM

I was told i can contact the CMO in here. Well
I can help create a video review about  ico as a form of publicising it if you are interested. 
Sucess

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:54:13 PM

i have written my article and saw my stakes, is there any need reposting it in another blog/website?
your prompt response would be appreciated so that i won't get disqualified for breaking the rules.. thank you
ronaldodo

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:54:43 PM

Spreadsheet are not updated immediately, if bounty is still open, you will be added on  later.
I did not say its open or close, that i dont no. But spreadsheets are not immediately updated. Takes hours before its updated
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: