Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:15:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BNS - A DECENTRALIZED CASHBACK PLATFORM ON THE BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 3870 times)
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:01:16 PM

Eventually, the cryptocurrency will begin to be controlled by the State authorities. But this will not affect the trade of online stores. As these shops are in high demand of buyers, and accordingly all services which promote trade.

This is complete nonsense. There is no way for state authorities to take control over cryptocurrencies. And the more wealth is captured in blockchain, the less likely it becomes. Do you think people will just let governments take control of several trillion dollars of their hard earned money?
I am talking about the distant future and what is happening in my country. There is a different situation in the world with the pressure of State bodies on cryptocurrency. Until I understand the end result. But the fact remains the fact - online stores are actively working on the sale of different categories of goods with the use of cryptocurrency. The Cryptocashback service will be in demand.

I agree and authorities won't be able to stop this revolution. If they ban crypto the people will just go to another, better country.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:00:01 AM

Tell me, what's the matter with the project now? What stage are they on? as I understand it, the token is already traded on stock exchanges? right?

and the token is already traded on the exchange. And the application is still under development and negotiations are being conducted with partners.
mhurezanu

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:05:06 AM

The project team offers a very topical development that arouses the interest of different categories of users. But at the moment only investbox constantly maintains interest in the token BNS. I hope that in the month of June we will learn new details.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:12:15 AM

The project team offers a very topical development that arouses the interest of different categories of users. But at the moment only investbox constantly maintains interest in the token BNS. I hope that in the month of June we will learn new details.

Well, getting 5% a day is just an excellent motivation. Let's see how this all works after launching the platform.
freddyrujano

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:16:27 AM

Such a tool as Investbox loses its position. The project team should work more actively with partners so that we can see the development of the product. I will also wait for the beginning of summer with great interest.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:21:48 AM

When using the BNScoin platform, both users and retailers are profitable. Buyers will be rewarded for loyalty and potential customers. Stores will also increase sales of merchandise sold ... At the same time, it also has applications that "provide integrated functionality for integrated exchanges and also the ability to transfer BNScoin from one user to another".  In addition, Participants receive 5% per day as a way to encourage effective community participation. I am very interested in the project and will monitor and support the project.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:17:32 AM

Such a tool as Investbox loses its position. The project team should work more actively with partners so that we can see the development of the product. I will also wait for the beginning of summer with great interest.
Of course the start of the application will make the coin even more in demand. And it will be just fine. so developers need to hurry.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:11:33 AM

I would like to know at what stage is the work on the product? This is interesting to all potential buyers and owners of different cryptocurrency who are interested in the idea of return when buying goods.

yes this is a very great prospect. It is very good when the coin is tied to the real sector of services and to real business.
pauldgrote

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:26:15 AM

BNS application shortens translation and exchange time thanks to blockchain technology. I think that this advantage will be supplemented by different new nuances, thanks to the analysis of work with buyers in the future.
nicomah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:53:11 AM

BNS application shortens translation and exchange time thanks to blockchain technology. I think that this advantage will be supplemented by different new nuances, thanks to the analysis of work with buyers in the future.
We are talking about the physical reduction of the return service time after the purchase. I also think that Blockchain networks will be able to guarantee the safety of such services, as they continue to develop and improve.
alexsmalex

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:32:39 AM

We are talking about the physical reduction of the return service time after the purchase. I also think that Blockchain networks will be able to guarantee the safety of such services, as they continue to develop and improve.

Here I completely agree with you. I think technology will allow the project to bypass competitors and make this service one of the most popular.
sakuleo

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

Here I completely agree with you. I think technology will allow the project to bypass competitors and make this service one of the most popular.
I am optimistic and look forward to a quick and positive development result. Any upgrade of blockchain networks will help the applications and platforms that work in it to develop their functionality.
snos-boss

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

I am optimistic and look forward to a quick and positive development result. Any upgrade of blockchain networks will help the applications and platforms that work in it to develop their functionality.

in any case it will be necessary to wait for the platform to start. After that, the tokens will fly to the moon. So you need to buy tokens now and wait for the application to run.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

in any case it will be necessary to wait for the platform to start. After that, the tokens will fly to the moon. So you need to buy tokens now and wait for the application to run.

And when will this launch? I would like to understand when the project will enter this market and begin to make a profit
faronwong

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:30:44 PM

Before the presentation of ICO products, the situation is always unstable. This is a risky participation, but those who can reach the last stage will receive the most successful investments.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

Cashback service has always been attractive to customers. A good project. I think users will be interested in the platform.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

Cashback service has always been attractive to customers. A good project. I think users will be interested in the platform.

Well, if the project offers conditions better than centralized services. Then he will get all the opportunities to take his place in the market.
anandana

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:44:12 PM

Please tell us more about the amount of collected investments that you have planned to allocate for the development of affiliates and expansion of the project territory. I did not understand what function these structural units perform in this case.
Lewnatic

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:07:19 PM

Please tell us more about the amount of collected investments that you have planned to allocate for the development of affiliates and expansion of the project territory. I did not understand what function these structural units perform in this case.
As I understand, branches will be engaged in work on signing of contracts between partners, exchangers. Perhaps they will be located in different countries and solve the legal issues of service registration.
racistconspiracy

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:13:11 PM

As I understand, branches will be engaged in work on signing of contracts between partners, exchangers. Perhaps they will be located in different countries and solve the legal issues of service registration.
In our time, everything can be done remotely. Have one office that will work directly on several countries. But when there is already a department that will grow strongly, you can open a separate office.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: