Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:59:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshiround.com  (Read 549 times)
WARM SOMBRERO KISSES

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:52:04 PM

Round 19 started now.
Round 18, the website has not seen my deposit/wager.
Website said the round 18 has ended with only 1 player, waiting for another player.
This even after my deposit/wager had 3 confirmations.

Where be me coins?  Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WARM SOMBRERO KISSES

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:53:40 PM

@Round99
The sites automation seems to be at a standstill.  Something is wrong.

Cry
Round99 (OP)

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:56:19 PM

Round 18
Sent TX and it has gotten 3 comfirmations within an hour but it still has not shown on the site as having been added to the pot.
Something is askew on the site. Will i get my 35.00$ back or will it be placed on the round 19?
I'll send you the wallet address through DM once you see this and respond, well you can actually see it, round 18 has malfunctioned  Shocked

Hello, thanks for your report.
Obviously your bet is safe and has been included in the current round, in fact for you does not change anything, except the delay in the play, so we apologize for this.
We are at work to cover the bug generated by the need to secure users from fraudulent bets, obviously it is not the case of your bet that is clean.
Safety and fairness are our priority!
Thank you!  Cheesy
WARM SOMBRERO KISSES

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:18:13 PM

Round 18
Sent TX and it has gotten 3 comfirmations within an hour but it still has not shown on the site as having been added to the pot.
Something is askew on the site. Will i get my 35.00$ back or will it be placed on the round 19?
I'll send you the wallet address through DM once you see this and respond, well you can actually see it, round 18 has malfunctioned  Shocked

Hello, thanks for your report.
Obviously your bet is safe and has been included in the current round, in fact for you does not change anything, except the delay in the play, so we apologize for this.
We are at work to cover the bug generated by the need to secure users from fraudulent bets, obviously it is not the case of your bet that is clean.
Safety and fairness are our priority!
Thank you!  Cheesy
Splendid! Smiley

I'm glad you were able to get to this bug quickly, thanks  Kiss

WARM KISSES
WARM SOMBRERO KISSES

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:54:23 PM

Round 18 finally concluded.
Thank you for the game and the fun  Kiss

WARM KISSES
Round99 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

WARM KISSES

Nice 0.0062 BTC win! Are you the lucky player?
WARM SOMBRERO KISSES

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:17:48 PM

WARM KISSES

Nice 0.0062 BTC win! Are you the lucky player?
Yeah, that was a nice win  Smiley
I wonder why more people do not play this. It gives the work day something to look forward to Cheesy

Thank you Kiss
WARM SOMBRERO
Round99 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

Yeah! you understood the spirit of Satoshiround!  Cool
Round99 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:09:31 PM

Service information: the bug that has been discussed has been fixed.
I remind players that the blockchain is public, so no bet will ever be lost. For any problem or information, please do not hesitate to contact support from the website or reply to this post.
Enjoy!  Wink
Round99 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

The "WHY" of the day

I placed my bet but it is not yet visible on the website...why?
Because Satoshiround.com is an on-chain based lottery. Your transaction is immediately taken over by the system but becomes visible as soon as it receives 1 confirmation.
Then you will see your bet appear together with your Bitcoin address on the homepage bet list, it is assigned at the current open round and the value is added to the Jackpot prize.
Just 1 ticket to get the chance to win the Jackpot!

Enjoy Satoshiround.com
Round99 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

BIG NEWS! +1 BONUS TICKET FOR FIRST BET OF EACH ROUND!
For the first who will send the first bet of each round, 1 Free bonus ticket.

Buy X tickets and you're the first in the current round? You get a total of X+1 for FREE!

Do not miss the chance to be the first!
Round99 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 09:58:06 PM

Show
You can see on Satoshiround.com bet number 050, that was the first bet of round #022 obteined automatically 1 extra bonus ticket.
That will repeat for each first bet of each round.
Enjoy!  Wink
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:05:29 AM

This is quite high for each tickets as I can say but it seems quite fun games as well. What I would like to ask is about your bonus, I saw on game 4 there is more than 5 tickets bought regardless your bonus, if more than 5 tickets then it will get an extra mean while I saw it was more than 5 tickets bought so why I do not see an extra there? And btw how do you calculate your jackpot? Currently I saw there is 0.0027, how does 0.0007 can possible there mean while there is only 0.001 min per tickets

Hi BTCevo, Good question, I take this opportunity to explain everything better!
In round # 4, as you can see there are 4 bets, or 4 players have bought tickets.
Bet ID: 07 he bought 2 tickets
Bet ID: 08 he bought 1 tickets
Bet ID: 09 he bought 1 tickets
Bet ID: 10 he bought 3 tickets

To get bonus tickets, a player must purchase multiple tickets together:
• From 5 to 9 tickets you get 1 Bonus ticket
• From 10 to 49 tickets you get 5 Bonus tickets
etc. (see Bonus section on Satoshiround.com)
So, if you buy 5 tickets (0.005 BTC) you will get +1 bonus ticket, for a total of 6.

When a player buys a ticket, the ticket cost is added to the Jackpot prize and the house edge is subtracted to the total.

Right now, in round #7 (the round currently open as I write this post) a player has bought 3 tickets. Then, 0.001 x 3 - house edge = 0.0027

This means, for example, that if you buy another ticket in this round, the jackpot will become 0.001 x 4 (total sold tickets) - house edge = 0.0036 BTC up for grabs, and your winning odds will be 1 in 4.

If an additional player buys another ticket in the same round, the jackpot would become 0.001 x 5 - house edge = 0.0045 BTC and your odds of winning will be 1 in 5, because a total of 5 tickets have been sold and 1 belongs to you .

I hope this practical example will be useful to all those who would like to try Satoshiround.com but had doubts about how it works.
Have fun and good luck!

So I assume that if we got plus 1 bonus then our chance will be increased right? But is this bonus tickets included on the calculations? Can you please give the exact  calculation again? Since you can't suddenly add up the tickets without an additional balance added on the jackpot right? If the tickets is not included so what is the point of having that bonuses?
Round99 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:05:27 AM

Hi! the bonus tickets offer more opportunities to win the jackpot but do not increase the amount.
So what's the use?
Bonus tickets have 2 purposes:
1) Encourage each player to buy more tickets (then increase the Jackpot)
2) In return for this, offer a reward in the form of a higher chance of winning it.
Obviously more players will participate in each round is more this benefit will be evident.
Example:
Player A buy 10 tickets, Jackpot increase of 0.01 BTC
Player B buy 3 tickets, Jackpot increase of 0.003 BTC

Player A get 10 tickets + 5 bonus tickets
Player B get 3 tickets

It is true that Player A has raised the Jackpot more and is more exposed, but he will have 15 chances out of 18 to win the opponent's 0.003.
Vice versa, player B has risked less but at the same time is less likely to win.
This is a simple example with only 2 players. the more participants there are, the more exciting it will be!

In addition, for the first player who will buy tickets in each round, 1 extra bonus ticket is free!

It all depends on what kind of player you are, aggressive or conservative. Everyone can use his favorite tactics and if he wants he can adjust the shot during the round by buying more tickets if the players increase.

I hope I explained myself better! good luck!  Cheesy
WARM SOMBRERO KISSES

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

i wonder why no one wants to go second?

Roll Eyes
Round99 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:15:23 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 06:10:15 AM by Round99

Small websites like Satoshiround must win players' trust, it takes time.
We are 100% transparent and every payout sent can be verified with a TX of the transaction.
 Play with confidence, Satoshiround is a safe site.  Wink
WARM SOMBRERO KISSES

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:05:38 AM

Small websites like Satoshiround must win players' trust, it takes time!
We are 100% transparent and every payout sent can be verified with a TX of the transaction.
 Play with confidence, Satoshiround is a safe site.
 Seeing is believing!  Wink
Why the    "!"

Time is Transparent.

"Seeing is believing"

Turn Back and Market more with other avenues.

Potential is there, Time is not reversable, Utilize time and potential becomes reality.

Wink

WARM KISSES
WARM SOMBRERO KISSES

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:07:24 AM

Small websites like Satoshiround must win players' trust, it takes time!
 Play with confidence, Satoshiround is a safe site.
 Seeing is believing!  Wink
Through the years we have seen "Small websites like Satoshiround must win players' trust"
Read my last post Wink
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:45:24 PM

Hi! the bonus tickets offer more opportunities to win the jackpot but do not increase the amount.
So what's the use?
Bonus tickets have 2 purposes:
1) Encourage each player to buy more tickets (then increase the Jackpot)
2) In return for this, offer a reward in the form of a higher chance of winning it.
Obviously more players will participate in each round is more this benefit will be evident.
Example:
Player A buy 10 tickets, Jackpot increase of 0.01 BTC
Player B buy 3 tickets, Jackpot increase of 0.003 BTC

Player A get 10 tickets + 5 bonus tickets
Player B get 3 tickets

It is true that Player A has raised the Jackpot more and is more exposed, but he will have 15 chances out of 18 to win the opponent's 0.003.
Vice versa, player B has risked less but at the same time is less likely to win.
This is a simple example with only 2 players. the more participants there are, the more exciting it will be!

In addition, for the first player who will buy tickets in each round, 1 extra bonus ticket is free!

It all depends on what kind of player you are, aggressive or conservative. Everyone can use his favorite tactics and if he wants he can adjust the shot during the round by buying more tickets if the players increase.

I hope I explained myself better! good luck!  Cheesy

Indeed, there is so many tactics out there to be used for but I mean for the chance to win the jackpot it is not really equal and it depends on the players itself, how are they going to play it then. So the bonus tickets is purely just to increase winning chance but I never saw someone really buying huge tickets out there. Some promotions will help you out, like may be some free bonus or anything
Round99 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:50:04 PM

True, at the moment there are no big bets. but this depends on the diffusion of the site. if there were 3/4/5/10 + players in each round, it would be better to buy more tickets.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: