Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:22:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to join airdrop?  (Read 826 times)
jademaxsuy (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

This is my first job in joining cryptocurrency specifically the bounty programs. As suggested by my friends that joining bounty program will let me earn reward tokens. However, seeing also an airdrop in the bounties altcoin section made me think of its worth of joining in airdrop. I came to a thread for airdrop and it seems that they are only requiring you to do simple task and you were able to get the tokens that they promised. Now i have the interest on them but i still have some doubts about it if is worthy to join airdrop. Do you have any idea guys or experience about its worth on joining airdrop?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
randomhumster

Activity: 97
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:51:35 PM

Read this thread first: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3299564.msg34443622#msg34443622

It will give you a basic understanding of airdrops and how not to get scammed.
shakerpartymaker

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

Well you can also use My Wish project, if somebody pays them for their services by your link they pays you back about 1 ETH. Just have a look through that article and guess is it suits you or not, 10 min business  Smiley
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:06:41 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin Signature Campaign is more worth it rather than wasting your time in Airdrops. It seems that airdrops now rarely give payments to those who join compared to last year. (Based on the reply in a thread, sorry if I don't have the source.) Although you can still try if you want to But, be careful not to get scammed. In Bitcoin Signature Campaign, you can have your payment weekly for at least 4 weeks.
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:17:23 PM

Depends on the airdrop of course, I've heard some of them don't even give the coins.

But if it's an actually good airdrop, then yeah go for it.
mark1220

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:18:25 PM

This is my first job in joining cryptocurrency specifically the bounty programs. As suggested by my friends that joining bounty program will let me earn reward tokens. However, seeing also an airdrop in the bounties altcoin section made me think of its worth of joining in airdrop. I came to a thread for airdrop and it seems that they are only requiring you to do simple task and you were able to get the tokens that they promised. Now i have the interest on them but i still have some doubts about it if is worthy to join airdrop. Do you have any idea guys or experience about its worth on joining airdrop?
Sometimes worth it sometimes not, some tokens in airdrop goes to shitcoin and others are good. Its really worth it to join in bounty campaigns like signiture, social media,translation campaigns and you can earn a good profit depends on your bounty you've joined.
DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:20:37 PM

airdrop usually does not take much time. You can join as possible. Because airdrop is currently not worth it. But sometimes there are still 1-2 good projects implementing airdrop
ArabianStars

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

KRIPTON

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:23:10 PM

Depends on the airdrop of course, I've heard some of them don't even give the coins.

But if it's an actually good airdrop, then yeah go for it.

Yep, all projects (bounty or airdrop) are potentially good. But on the same manner, all are potentially bad.
So be extra careful in which project to participate and spend time on.
Lately I have joined in two (2) airdrops and they are managed by trustworthy and proven managers backed by excellent dev team.
And I find it worthwhile and beneficial at the same time. It was a wise decision to join in those projects.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:48:55 PM

It is a hit or miss. Some airdrops are legit some are not. It is hard to count on these mechanisms and I urge you to always check the background of the company.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

I think It is not worth joining airdrops, but you can join a few legit ones, if you can find some good projects. I have participated a lot of them over the past six months, but most of them haven't rewarded tokens. In fact, most of them turned out to be fake. So, I believe It is a complete waste of time and effort in joining airdrops.
0xcosmos

Activity: 585
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:18:39 PM

finding a good cryptocurrency that is providing an airdrop campaign is really hard and there are hardly a few
most of the airdrops are worthless
little to no value
moreover sometimes airdrop campaign asks for a lot of personal info which can hinder the privacy of the user
so always be careful while signing up for airdrop programs
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

I have joined like 5-6 airdrops and did benefit from them, not in any exaggerated sense. Some of them was straight out scams where they just collected peoples personal information like email etc.. But, few projects like Bitcoin White gave me about 1500 tokens/coins which I actually sold for 150$ - not much, but considering that I got it for free - it is worth.

Like some other members said, there isn't any need of huge effort to join an Airdrop, some require you to have ETH balance in your wallet, so I would say give it a shot.
deepali01

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:25:38 PM

well!!! it is a hit or miss platform sometimes some airdrops do not give us coins while others give us so if you find good airdrops then go for it ! Smiley Smiley
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:25:51 PM

If this does not bother you, you can participate in many Airdrops. Maybe someday you'll be lucky, and the price will be pleasantly surprised. In most cases, coins are useless or they have a very low price.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

To be honest most of the airdrops are just scams so you are going to waste your time if you joined in the wrong airdrops but not all are scam some might be real and legit too.Do some research about the project before joining on it if you think it looks legitimate then join and hope the tokens you are rewarded will have good value.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:32:36 PM

Yes it is worth it to join airdrops. Why would you not care to join an airdrop that is currently happening? Still, even you can gain only a little, it is still free. It is not necessary to join all but I think for me, just to ensure you can get something, join many airdrops as you can. There maybe scam projects but the odds of getting a good project is still good.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:34:59 PM

Airdrop joining is a Waste of time because many scam projects are comes in the market so better we should avoid these kind of Airdrops. But few peoples are spend more time to analyse the good Airdrops it is not suit for me. If you really like to joining in various Airdrops you can try this otherwise just avoid in Airdrops.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:35:16 PM

Some people earn a lot of money thanks to airdrops
Angel35

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:37:35 PM

I think it is better to join bounties, you can earn much more money there but you will have to do more work
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:37:39 PM

I remember good old time where joining airdrop was very nice job to do. Now ? no its not worth, cause to many new project come everyday some of them not even have a official website and whitepaper.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: