Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:09:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to join airdrop?  (Read 826 times)
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

Nothing worth it is not worth it. It depends on how much effort you put into airdrops yourself. If you are a bounty hunter, you have limited energy to judge whether this airdrop value is not worth it. If you are an ordinary participant, then You have enough time to join any airdrop.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:37:55 PM

no, for me join airdrop does not give us any advantage, so my suggestion is better you do not join airdrop, because will spend your time only.

abiiiii

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

This is my first job in joining cryptocurrency specifically the bounty programs. As suggested by my friends that joining bounty program will let me earn reward tokens. However, seeing also an airdrop in the bounties altcoin section made me think of its worth of joining in airdrop. I came to a thread for airdrop and it seems that they are only requiring you to do simple task and you were able to get the tokens that they promised. Now i have the interest on them but i still have some doubts about it if is worthy to join airdrop. Do you have any idea guys or experience about its worth on joining airdrop?
   For me it's worth it, especially if you're joining airdrop of a rewarding project. Even small amount of coins can be a huge amount in USD when you hodl for a long time.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

This is my first job in joining cryptocurrency specifically the bounty programs. As suggested by my friends that joining bounty program will let me earn reward tokens. However, seeing also an airdrop in the bounties altcoin section made me think of its worth of joining in airdrop. I came to a thread for airdrop and it seems that they are only requiring you to do simple task and you were able to get the tokens that they promised. Now i have the interest on them but i still have some doubts about it if is worthy to join airdrop. Do you have any idea guys or experience about its worth on joining airdrop?

Joining in airdrop is just a very small amount and sometimes they did not give their promise, so i suggest to stay focus on bounty campaign.
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:45:25 PM

Yes joining airdrop is worth as long as you do your research to find the goo airdrop if you search for it you can get a lot of profits when you participate on the good airdrops and also ot os hard to find one

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Lyne1982

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

It more preferable to join signature campaigns and social media campaign rather than joining airdrop because it has a large possibility that they will reward you tokens. Signature campaigns gives you a higher reward, however you can only join one signature campaign until the end of the term. Social media campaigns gives you a little amount however you can participate many social media campaigns as long as you can.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:52:15 PM

airdrop is a good thing, because it really requires a minimum of physical breakfasts, and sometimes gives a good profit. True, not always, so you can do the work for nothing. The whole question is whether you are ready to spend your time in the idle, looking for a really good project with a high impact result.
actually you may have nothing from Airdrops because most of tokens they have given free to you won't have a good chance to rise in the future, the ICO failed so they can become trash without any value, or if the ICO success, the money you have is just too little for you to wait such a long time. That is why when you join airdrops, you must accept you may be don't have any money in the future.

Spiderman3

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:04:51 PM

I do not see the point of participating in airdrops.  It's a waste of time.  Payments are small or do not pay at all.  Better choose a good bounty company.
psk07

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:05:54 PM

I participate in them, provided that I take part in the bounty, in parallel this is no complication to me. And so with the proper desire and they can raise pleasant bonuses.
gorodskoi

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:15:33 PM

If this is a good airdrop, then you can participate.  Time you spend 1 minute, and maybe you'll be lucky and earn money.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

Yes of course it is worth to join airdrop because if you have job worker you have only some time to invest in this work so you can join airdrops and you can work in your job time also and you will earn some money for your living it is not a bad option.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:29:03 PM

Before, it is worth to join airdrops but now, I think it's not worth anymore. Many airdrops are scam nowadays and it is just a waste of time if you would participate in the airdrops and end up nothing. I would prefer you to join signature campaigns rather than joining in airdrops.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
icobestchoice

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:33:38 PM

I don't like airdrops. As they pay too small you need to control a bunch of small postponed payments. You can decide 5 minutes is good for that airdrop with few cents/dollars reward. But you will spend additional time to check continuosly if payment was made or not, and why if it is not done and so on.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:40:44 PM

Well you can also use My Wish project, if somebody pays them for their services by your link they pays you back about 1 ETH. Just have a look through that article and guess is it suits you or not, 10 min business  Smiley

How to use that? What is My Wish project? Well, if that would be easy to do, I will, 1 ETH is a big money for me. But if that services will waste my time to do, I will not accept that project. I'm just stick to signature campaign to earn more than 1 ETH that you have said.
@matthew17

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:43:57 PM

For me it is all worth a wait for joining some airdrops for all the newbies like me that wants free money.Airdrops is our solution for that
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

I don't think so. Since there is a lot of airdrops existing in the market, most of it were just useless coins at which they think of it as a big time money. In the past years airdrops are such exciting thing to be done due to potential bloomer tokens participate in it. But in real time, i don't see airdrop as useful as it seems before.
lunastovski

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

I don't think so. Since there is a lot of airdrops existing in the market, most of it were just useless coins at which they think of it as a big time money. In the past years airdrops are such exciting thing to be done due to potential bloomer tokens participate in it. But in real time, i don't see airdrop as useful as it seems before.

I completely agree.  Now, from participation in airdrops there is no sense.  Participated in 20 airdrops and only with 1 airdrop the coin cost 0.2 $.  Wasted time.
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:53:15 PM

You will probably be difficult in getting the legit airdrops right now. The percentage is quite small than the scams or not legit airdrops. Many airdrop programs are found in the forum or group that makes us difficult to diverse the trusted worthy airdrops and not.
But, it doesn't mean that all airdrops are scams. You can probably find some legit one. Time to note, make the right choice of the airdrop by analyzing what kind of airdrop and where does the airdrop come. It is also important to consider the airdrops that come from good ICOs. Be wise and selected to pick the airdrop.
You may also be better to join the bounty campaigns as it is more promising.  

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:55:52 PM

I'm still inclined that participation in the airdrop is a waste of time,earned coins are worthless, and you will spend time on their booty
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:55:57 PM

Not all airdrop are worth it, when i've start participating in airdrop i'm so happy with it because they give me freely tokens without showing actual work but after a few months past by i realized that my time and efforts slowly gone. Much better if you focus joining in bounty program because if you prioritized this your time will be wasted. For more information regarding airdrop read and understand it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3299564.msg34443622#msg34443622.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: