Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:12:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin market has already hit bottom for 2018  (Read 1793 times)
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

I was thinking of investing more if bitcoin had reached its lowest point in 2018, and this opportunity to buy and wait that would soon rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mycomike12345

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

Yes and i believe it will continue to rise at the market and will be more valuable in the future. I also believe that it's best if we still hold our bitcoin now im sure the price increase of bitcoin is not yet over. If we hold more at bitcoin the more profits we can get in the future. Big waves of bitcoin in the market will come sooner, patience will leads us to good profits at bitcoin.
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:15:18 PM

I do not think that. I think the bitcoin market hit bottom when the bitcoin price goes down to 4000$. That really is the bottom of 2018. And the current bitcoin at 8700$. Next month I think its price will go down. after reaching 4,000$. the market will go up strongly. same as in 2017
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:17:10 PM

Although bitcoin has the lowest point but bitcoin still has a very high price, and in 2018 this is the price bitcoin will show greatness with price increases to the moon again.
I hope too well even hopefully exceeds the peak of the previous price, and I am sure if that happens then it will be a pattern that will continue to be repeated so we can take the best attitude possible to get as much profit
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:18:44 PM

Remember, we at the middle of 2018 and it may be possible that bitcoin will beat its price in 2017. Yes, bitcoin hit the lowest point and it is an opportunity for me to have stocks with bitcoin.
There are always season for the bull and bear markets, we just exactly experiencing the current dump of cryptocurrency but still bitcoin and other crypto will recover not just by hype but because bull run will starting this coming months.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:39:00 PM

i think $7000 is the lowest point in bitcoin , this year . it's recovering now , in May it will cost more than $15000 . by the end of 2018 , its peak will be over $50000 , this could be a conservative prediction .

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Bitcoin.Expert

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:28:28 PM

Bitcoin has had a bad start to 2018 plunging to a two-month low of $7,695.10. But that does not mean it is all bad news for the future of bitcoin. The heartening news is that Bitcoin price will rise with the help of institutional investors.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:56:06 PM

I think we may see a little more dip here before the final flight for bitcoin this year. The bears are still around the corner and they aint just gona give up the fight like that, but certainly the dip may not last long.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:04:50 AM

Good afternoon, I think that this year the bottom of bitcoin has already reached, and according to forecasts there should be a big increase in the rate of bitcoin and an increase in its capitalization
CryptoProphet

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:45:28 AM

A doubtful statement. Even if many believe that bitcoin will rise in price, but little is heard that the current price is the bottom, mb we will see more waves...
ArtVal

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:56:17 AM

I want to think that the bottom has already been reached, but you need to be very careful. Perhaps we will see some speculation.
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

I think it's too early to say that bitcoin descended to the bottom and now it will only grow. Bitcoin will still have corrections, but when and how low it will fall or who can not say. The waves will still be there.
gharjas2517

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:08:49 AM

I think the price of bitcoin depends mainly on whether more new funds are encrypt, the volume of transactions in the last few months is very low, and we don't see more new investors joining, and I think this time is a good correction for bitcoin. Soon the market will come back, and many big organizations will add encryption.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

I think it's too early to say that bitcoin descended to the bottom and now it will only grow. Bitcoin will still have corrections, but when and how low it will fall or who can not say. The waves will still be there.

yeah right. bitcoin didnt actually hit the bottom yet because 6k is still too big to be called a bottom rather we can call it bottom only when it reaches 3k up to 1k usd dollar. And yes , bitcoin will still have a future corrections therfor we cant just be happy right now , instead we must still make our back up plans or plan b if ever our plan a which is bitcoin will fall.  

I think the price of bitcoin depends mainly on whether more new funds are encrypt, the volume of transactions in the last few months is very low, and we don't see more new investors joining, and I think this time is a good correction for bitcoin. Soon the market will come back, and many big organizations will add encryption.

Yes , the price of the coin will still depend on the demand and supply. i think the demand these past months are low , that is the reason why bitcoin became stable and somehow decreases a little bit bit now , the current market is now recoverring.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

We should not decide for this yet.We are in the beginning of 2018.I think we should wait a little longer for this.Bitcoin will do a very nice increase in 2018 I believe that.
I definitely support your idea guy! Well, most of of who has taken part in bitcoin market all know that this market is extremely volatile, no one can say for  sure anything previously. Moreover, through its both development and reputation, there are much more bad rumour or bad news from bitcoin, even almost governments of many different countries are trying to ban or prevent people from using bitcoin, which makes a huge influence in bitcoin value.In short, there is no dip forever. Also this time is not the end of 2018, bitcoin always has a big  potential to go increased.

Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:21:42 PM

#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: Gufeng
Profil link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=84987
Forum rank: Sr. Member
Posts count:  597
ETH address: 0xF1ab2C179cF7279Dd8aCE138d04D630dAa8E8B04
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:32:47 PM

Hi, I think that there is a very high probability that another coin this year will take first place in crypto-currencies. Even now there is much faster, safer, cheaper to pay for transactions and most importantly - anonymous currency.
JiuMiBe

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:35:06 PM

The Bitcoin market has bottomed out for 2018, this is the time to start buying Bitcoin again. Bitcoin not only got out of the recession, but even just up and coming up from now on.
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:00:26 PM

yeah right. bitcoin didnt actually hit the bottom yet because 6k is still too big to be called a bottom rather we can call it bottom only when it reaches 3k up to 1k usd dollar. And yes , bitcoin will still have a future corrections therfor we cant just be happy right now , instead we must still make our back up plans or plan b if ever our plan a which is bitcoin will fall.  

Yes , the price of the coin will still depend on the demand and supply. i think the demand these past months are low , that is the reason why bitcoin became stable and somehow decreases a little bit bit now , the current market is now recoverring.

I have the same thoughts with you, bitcoin prices are market dependent, if many requests of course the price will rise. Now bitcoin starts to recover and touches $ 9000 price, but does not close the possibility of correction will return.
pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

Although bitcoin has the lowest point but bitcoin still has a very high price, and in 2018 this is the price bitcoin will show greatness with price increases to the moon again.
Yeah right, I hope the bitcoin price will increase like the previous year and now I hope the bitcoin price will be stable forever.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: