Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:43:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I buy the cryptocurrency Ripple?  (Read 166 times)
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:25:36 AM

Ripple is one of the top 5 Altcoin in the space, and can be found on most of the big exchnages in the market. I use Poloniex well and is one of the top traded coin there
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:35:34 AM

many markets that provide the ripple as you can see below:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets

Ripple is indeed a nice coin, though still cheap but be coins that have big names than the other coins and can almost be worth the ethereum.
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:50:19 AM

Ripple or XRP is the best altcoin have you buy and you can take profit from this altcoin, right now XRP have $0.8 and it will be more than $2 or $3 in next week. We have looked at ripple have $5 last month and it will be happen again Ripple will touch $5. You can buy ripplenow on many exchange market have availabe to buy and sell ripple. You can buy at bittrex exchange market or you can buy at hitbtc.
Miaaajos

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:29:41 AM

The easiest places to buy Ripple are:
- Binance.
- Changelly.
- Bitstamp.
- Kraken.
- Bittrex.
- Buying.
You can try it !! Wink Wink
fokinflor

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:33:41 AM

You should buy from a local exchange in your country. Buying from an international exchange comes with a headache of transferring later and you pay extra fees.
Briannass

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:57:31 AM

You can buy the cryptocurrency Ripple in Binance. Binance is a fast growing exchange which we discussed many times in detail. But for now, it is safe to say that Binance is also one of the cheapest exchanges to use if you are using Binance tokens to pay the exchange fee and also the best exchange to buy/sell crypto on the go given their user friendly mobile app. Below is a video guide by Harsh on using Binance. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:03:08 AM

You can buy ripple on exchanges and where to find exchanges to buy ripple is from is simple, good to coin market cap, search for ripple when it comes out, open it and located markets, there you will see the exchanges it is listed on.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:07:14 AM

Ripple is one of best altcoins, the only altcoin under $1 is in Top 3 highest value coin right now. So I want to invest in Ripple , I wonder where I can buy Ripple easily?
The ripple is being exchanged at most of the major exchanges in the world. You can buy it at any Binance exchange, bittrex ... it's easy to get XRP if you have money to invest in it.
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:09:08 AM

XRP is available on many exchanges. Are you a newbie? I suggest you buy in OKXE, HUOBI, Binance because they have a large volume of transactions.
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

Ripple is a cryptocurrency limited to crypto to crypto exchanges. This means that to purchase Ripple, we must buy it using Bitcoin or Ethereum, NOT Dollars or Euros. If you are unfamiliar with the process of converting fiat currency (dollars/euros/yen/etc.) to Bitcoin or Ethereum, check out guide on buying bitcoins or on buying Ethereum. If you are already a crypto expert, check this 5 ways.
The easiest places to buy Ripple are:
1. Binance
2. Changelly
3. Bitstamp
4. Kraken
5. Bittrex
vandako

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:01:36 PM

Ripple is one of best altcoins, the only altcoin under $1 is in Top 3 highest value coin right now. So I want to invest in Ripple , I wonder where I can buy Ripple easily?

I suggest you to buy from a local exchange in your country. Always buy from a reputed coin that has got some good number of users registered so that you can easily sell later.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: