Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:11:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best AI Blockchain project  (Read 138 times)
luchins (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:20:02 PM

Which  one  would you choose  and  why?

Matrix AI

Deep Brain Chain

SIngularityNet

Could you please  share an accurate  rewiev
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:32:30 AM

you have missed one project, that is effect.ai
if you are interested you can click the link that is in my signature.

[/url]

gold1112

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:22:15 AM

Matrix AI

Deep Brain Chain

SIngularityNet

Also you have missed Nebula AI
Nebula AI is a decentralized blockchain integrated with Artificial intelligence and sharing economics. It is 3rd Generation blockchain so it has big future. Ico is live one more day.
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

It’s not out yet but I think Endor is going to be the best AI project.  Before entering crypto the team was already providing AI consulting services for major companies like Coca Cola.
bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

probably marinecoin , since it originated back from 2013.
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:03:09 PM

I do not know all Ai projects but i know effect ai is really good project plus i was in bounty program so i know that effect ai team also great
Omega0255

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

Matrix AI
Deep Brain Chain
SIngularityNet

Yesp, deepbrainchain has been used for pumps, the price is almost dead at this moment, take a look over the charts, it made more than x5 in a few days, and then another x8.

So now it is almost dead, i still prefer other projects.

akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:32:35 PM

You must check EFFECT AI project, its under NEO blockchain and one of the best AI project, they have Active CEO and best team!

andron8383

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

You must check EFFECT AI project, its under NEO blockchain and one of the best AI project, they have Active CEO and best team!

It is very bad project, the ceo has 0 experience in this field. When you look at his previous jobs, you can find out that he worked at a gym and now he is a ceo of a blockchain company? Give me a break, this ico is bad and period. I don't know why people invested in this ico.

patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:17:25 PM

Peculium Wink

https://medium.com/@Peculium/peculium-revolutionizing-savings-with-blockchain-and-ai-5f4b38b86fa2

https://peculium.io/

have a look at this Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao_NZpq4mQc&t=8s

already backtests and so on!

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
maremostro

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:51:14 PM

Enter Invacio a major player in the world of AI on the blockchain.
Invacio a suite of products made up of 11 components (more about them later).

Invacio has Jean. Jean is Invacio's M.A.S artificial intelligence. It is constructed of the entire autonomous and decentralized community of collaborative intelligent components.
Jean is fed by over 100,000 satellite and CCTV network feeds from institutions such as NASA.

Invacio is a ground-breaking achievement in distributed AI that has the ability to resolve some of the world's most complex problems.

Real world events are instantly available to help industry, governments, institutions or end-users analyze, plan, react and invest.
For instance: environmental damage, crops, economies, natural disasters and ocean effect to name just a few.

A few of Invacio's componnents are:

TAMIUS:- Invacio's decentralized blockchain banking system. By integrating crypto and fiat currencies into a single, secure and user friendly platform, it is capable of of high speed cross-currency transactions.

NETWORK:- a web desktop that interprets your on-line behavior and draws from the Invacio resources. It anticipates the answers and services you require even before you know you need them; this could be market information or travel guides for example.
The entire Invacio database is accessible to you if you require any information. Jean's spiders will also explore the entire web, including the deep and dark webs while presenting it to you elegantly and easily.
Invacio provides encrypted, zero-knowledge communication systems such as a messenger service, audio and video calls and email.
It streams live news and media, offers financial charting with Invacio's advanced financial technology built in to it.
To enhance the zero-knowledge communication it also has a burn functionality, meaning you can erase all your data with ease and without a trace.
The intuitive nature of Network aims to aid and not clutter everyday life.

DATA:- Providing information on crops or floods, on ocean effects, want satellite-streamed AI-derived data, data on economies, geographies, on macro-micro financial movements. By deriving actionable intelligence and models in real time it allows you to forecast future trends and movements.

ALISE:- Allows businesses to make the most of the Invacio's capabilities. They can asses their own or their competitors interests in real time. Utilizing both current and historical knowledge as a valuable tool in becoming a leader in the field.

AGNES:- Analzes thousand of instruments that represent equities, commodities, indices and major forex pairs in a comprehensive manner providing signals on short and long term direction and price targets. These signals are presented via a console, SMS, or CSV API pull. This provides the trader a level of opportunities which have never seen before.

AQUILA:- A hedge fund governed by human equity management and employing the full power of Invacio’s Data, and Fintech divisions. Aquila redefines investment opportunities.

API:- Application Programmer’s Interface, making key functional components available for your own use. The highlights are the ability to analyze raw media-content, assigning names to faces via facial recognition, approximate biometrics such as weight, height and gender. It can even track emotional states and extract written language.

INVMAIL:- Zero Knowledge and End 2 End Encryption communication platform. It is so secure that INVMAIL doesn't even know the senders or receivers of any communication.

CONSUMER:- Allowing consumers to research and provide information on any given product on the Internet. Comparing market reports, prices and reviews as well as comparing with other alternative. CONSUMER provides the end-user with a similar service that Alise provides businesses and resellers.
CONSUMER provides a means of searching for products and services using Invacio's AI to gather and analyze all the data it can find relevant to the search.

Invacio are in talks with some major players including the United Nations and governments around the World.

Whilst it is initially difficult to understand due to the sheer size and ambition of the project, Invacio will no doubt change the world for the better.
I feel sure that once the platform is demonstrated to the public and can be seen in a working environment, it will all make sense.

The Invacio ICO is running now.
This is your chance to get involved with a technology that has the ability to change the way we work, trade and live our every day lives.

For more information join their telegram group: https://t.me/InvacioICO or see their website at: https://www.invacio.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: