Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please suggest me a wallet..  (Read 516 times)
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:49:00 AM

if for this I use both, because for both of them very important and always in use, but for more often, I do use bitcoin wallet rather than waves, because my project does require that pake, here is my opinion about this
isen99ono

Activity: 742
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:58:59 AM

if for this I use both, because for both of them very important and always in use, but for more often, I do use bitcoin wallet rather than waves, because my project does require that pake, here is my opinion about this
too tortuous and why you did not mention directly which wallet to use, because from what you say, you use both, of course, at least you have a suggestion for the OP. regardless of that, do you understand what the OP asked? because he only asks which wallet the safest to keep both coins (waves and Bitcoin)

@OP.
Bitcoin, try going here: https://bitcoin.org/en/wallets/hardware/
and myself use desktop wallet like Electrum and use the android wallet to save waves
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:57:11 AM

Please give me a suggestion to choose a WAVES and BITCOIN wallet that you think is safe .. Thank you in advance for all your participation ..
I recommend binance.
Binance is a Hong Kong-based crypto exchange launched by developer Changpeng Zhao in July 2017. Zhao Beijie Technology Company created the exchange after its successful ICO managed to raise as much as $ 15 million.

Beijie Technology and its founders maintain an impressive track record in the industry. CV Zhao achieved a high profile position, such as technical director at Blockchain.info, and his company now provides a trading system that has more than 30 other platforms.
Wait what?? Seriously Binance is a centralized exchange and storing your bitcoin out there is a bad idea, please don't recommend someone to use exchange or something that they can't control the private key.

To OP please check this link https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet if you want to store bitcoin for a long time I recommend you to use hard wallet.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:33:56 PM

Please give me a suggestion to choose a WAVES and BITCOIN wallet that you think is safe .. Thank you in advance for all your participation ..
I recommend binance.
Binance is a Hong Kong-based crypto exchange launched by developer Changpeng Zhao in July 2017. Zhao Beijie Technology Company created the exchange after its successful ICO managed to raise as much as $ 15 million.

Beijie Technology and its founders maintain an impressive track record in the industry. CV Zhao achieved a high profile position, such as technical director at Blockchain.info, and his company now provides a trading system that has more than 30 other platforms.
Binance has wallet function? I don’t know that. I buy bitcoin using EXMO. But the fee is quite high. I am looking the online wallet with lower fee. EXMO allows to buy any coins using USD, there is exchange on EXMO. But I always use it to buy USDT, than send to my favorite exchange to buy coins

Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:49:06 AM

too tortuous and why you did not mention directly which wallet to use, because from what you say, you use both, of course, at least you have a suggestion for the OP. regardless of that, do you understand what the OP asked? because he only asks which wallet the safest to keep both coins (waves and Bitcoin)

@OP.
Bitcoin, try going here: https://bitcoin.org/en/wallets/hardware/
and myself use desktop wallet like Electrum and use the android wallet to save waves

I have downloaded ELECTRUM for android,
Can this be used for WAVES wallet or just for bitcoin only ,,,?
Whether I need to register on the website first or can directly standard wallet .. ??
Thank you for your help
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:56:55 AM

For storage of waves I chose https://waveswallet.io/
For bitcoin chose https://blockchain.info

A year already as I use and no problems! I consider it very reliable!
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:06:41 PM

You seems to be did not understand about crypto well. If you want to put your investment in bitcoin i suggest you trezor. But if you want to put your moneybin to waves there is wallet website just google it. And dont forget to write down the phassprase or your waves will be locked forever.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:18:23 PM

Wave has its official wallets which include mobile app, I suggest you should use the official wallet.

As for bitcoin, you may try electrum and hardware wallets.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:16:40 AM

if waves wallet you can use official waves wallet, you can ead announcement waves
if bitcoin use can use electrum dekstop wallet, full control money with private key and fast synconize

Thanks for your suggestions and feedbacks, this will greatly help me to choose a good and safe wallet and maybe this can also help everyone who needs information about the wallet.
Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

For storage of waves I chose https://waveswallet.io/
For bitcoin chose https://blockchain.info

A year already as I use and no problems! I consider it very reliable!

Thank you for your advice, it really helps me and maybe other friends who need information on how to choose a safe and reliable wallet.. Good luck.
xiaomianao

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

There are many kinds of wallet, you can apply for it by yourself. 别人给的都是不安全的
scalvo98

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

The problem with the wallet of waves, is that it is very ugly, i do not even like it by a little. I prefer to hold my waves in an offline wallet, it is more secure. For bitcoin, i prefer a Trezor wallet over the Ledger and electrum.
Wave has its official wallets which include mobile app, I suggest you should use the official wallet.

As for bitcoin, you may try electrum and hardware wallets.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
andron8383

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:43:02 PM

Hi, you can use bitcoin.com wallet, electrum, or hardware wallets for btc. For mobile you can check samurai wallet, bread wallet, mycellium wallet. They are the most popular ones they are fast and you can count on them. I have used them many times and I can recommned them!
Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:57:34 AM

Hi, you can use bitcoin.com wallet, electrum, or hardware wallets for btc. For mobile you can check samurai wallet, bread wallet, mycellium wallet. They are the most popular ones they are fast and you can count on them. I have used them many times and I can recommned them!

Hi .. thank you for your suggestions and feedback, I am very happy because many people are concerned about my problem. Thank you very much for those of you who have participated here, I think this is more than enough..."Regards"
Shenrox

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:11:33 AM

Hi .. thank you for your suggestions and feedback, I am very happy because many people are concerned about my problem. Thank you very much for those of you who have participated here, I think this is more than enough..."Regards"

Okay, very good, also, i can tell you that i am using an offline wallet for Waves, i have it encrypted with a software (the private key) and i access the DEX with that key.

For BTC, i am using a keepkey.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
RajaCripto

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:02:14 AM

hi, where did you come from? if in indonesia, my country, bitcoin wallet in indodax is good. use the wallet in your country, to make it easier for you to withdraw your money
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:29:20 AM

hi, where did you come from? if in indonesia, my country, bitcoin wallet in indodax is good. use the wallet in your country, to make it easier for you to withdraw your money

According to me Electrum wallet is the best wallet. I am using this wallet for long time. This wallet is very safe and secure to use. The transaction fees is very low compared to other wallets. It supports both desktop and android users. The feature is based on Blockchain would be more advantage to this wallet. Electrum wallet supports multisignature wallets and two factor authentication. The wallet is open source and it's source code is available on citHub.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:12:39 AM

For Bitcoin I suggest you to use CoinBase wallet, it can store Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash. This wallet is more secured and has 2FA authentication for your transactions. I'm using this wallet quite for some time it looks good.

For WAVES, Suggest you to use Myethereumwallet (MEW), this wallet sores all altcoins and new coins as well. This is most secured and you need to keep your keys safely to access. Without the key you cannot access your account and it is very easy to create wallet.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
lilifcik

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:27:56 PM

myetherwallet, ledger nano s, trezor wallet, Neo wallet, electrum, jaxx, cryptonator. Other than these, paper wallets are the most secure. factors such as tearing wetness of paper purses must be taken into consideration

▬▬[  REMIIT.IO  ]▬▬[Resolve Trust Issues]▬   
▌ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS SEPTEMBER 2018▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
RajaCripto

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:21:10 AM

According to me Electrum wallet is the best wallet. I am using this wallet for long time. This wallet is very safe and secure to use. The transaction fees is very low compared to other wallets. It supports both desktop and android users. The feature is based on Blockchain would be more advantage to this wallet. Electrum wallet supports multisignature wallets and two factor authentication. The wallet is open source and it's source code is available on citHub.
but how do you withdraw your money? if the wallet does not provide a withdrawal to the money in your country of origin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: