Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:17:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please suggest me a wallet..  (Read 516 times)
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:46:35 AM

myetherwallet, ledger nano s, trezor wallet, Neo wallet, electrum, jaxx, cryptonator. Other than these, paper wallets are the most secure. factors such as tearing wetness of paper purses must be taken into consideration
Well all of you mentioned wallet are good I have ledger nano wallet it makes me safe all of my coins. We have many wallet available but always consider to search the best for you to store all coins. Better to be careful not by taken for granted it.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:05:43 AM

myetherwallet, ledger nano s, trezor wallet, Neo wallet, electrum, jaxx, cryptonator. Other than these, paper wallets are the most secure. factors such as tearing wetness of paper purses must be taken into consideration
Well all of you mentioned wallet are good I have ledger nano wallet it makes me safe all of my coins. We have many wallet available but always consider to search the best for you to store all coins. Better to be careful not by taken for granted it.

Is there a wallet that supports all Altcoin and also Bitcoin .. if there is a wallet like that, please tell me, what is important is safe and reliable. Thank you very much for your time...
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:42:07 AM

Please give me a suggestion to choose a WAVES and BITCOIN wallet that you think is safe .. Thank you in advance for all your participation ..

The best wallet you can use is offline wallet because the is free from hack as well you can manage bitcoin wallet too. I don't think wave wallet is that good wereas anything wave address token have no values.
So I don't participate on any project that requires wave address.. I have some series of token on my wave address for eight months now no way to exchange or trade. But you can also try MEW is also good but easily to hack.
FeverMore23

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:28:36 AM

I will recommend to you the site of myetherwallet. You can store here erc20 tokens. :
Nyo hai

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:33:25 AM

I think myetherwallet it is easy and safe to use maybe and my opinion is currently the most popular in use
Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:57:57 AM

I will recommend to you the site of myetherwallet. You can store here erc20 tokens. :

Sorry sir, I see that your answer is very strange here. What I want you to recommend is the BITCOIN and WAVES wallets that you think are safe and reliable. Please pay attention to every question that you will answer, thank you..
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:35:34 AM

Please give me a suggestion to choose a WAVES and BITCOIN wallet that you think is safe .. Thank you in advance for all your participation ..
See if you are planning to hodl for long term investments then soft wallets are not secure and easily hackable so i would suggest you to choose any hardware wallet like Electrum where you can store yours funds easliy and safely but don't loose any access to your wallets like losing your seed or private keys which are key to your funds.
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:40:27 AM

For waves I prefer to use Waves original wallet Chrome plugin
As for BTC/ETH and lots of other coins I prefer cold wallet (for example Ledger Nano S).
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:34:46 AM

For ETH and ERC tokens I'm an avid fan of EIDOO. For waves, I use their Waves Wallet App. For BTC/BCH, I'm all for blockchain.info. Honourable mention goes to Coinomi and Bread Wallet
xiaomianao

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:35:21 AM

I've been using the etheric wallet and keeping my private key separately. I'll put my wallet on my hard drive and take it out when I use it. I think it's safer.
isen99ono

Activity: 742
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:10:18 PM

if for this I use both, because for both of them very important and always in use, but for more often, I do use bitcoin wallet rather than waves, because my project does require that pake, here is my opinion about this
too tortuous and why you did not mention directly which wallet to use, because from what you say, you use both, of course, at least you have a suggestion for the OP. regardless of that, do you understand what the OP asked? because he only asks which wallet the safest to keep both coins (waves and Bitcoin)

@OP.
Bitcoin, try going here: https://bitcoin.org/en/wallets/hardware/
and myself use desktop wallet like Electrum and use the android wallet to save waves

I have downloaded ELECTRUM for android,
Can this be used for WAVES wallet or just for bitcoin only ,,,?
Whether I need to register on the website first or can directly standard wallet .. ??
Thank you for your help
a little late and sorry I do not use electrum mobile/android.
AFAIK. Electrum cannot be used for other coin/token (such as Waves or other), only Bitcoin. of course, you do not need to go to the website to register, just use like a normal wallet only
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:46:59 PM

See if you are planning to hodl for long term investments then soft wallets are not secure and easily hackable so i would suggest you to choose any hardware wallet like Electrum where you can store yours funds easliy and safely but don't loose any access to your wallets like losing your seed or private keys which are key to your funds.
It seems to me that for every purse you need attentiveness. Whichever user accesses resources or a hardware purse, anyway storing access to it and storing personal property, depends only on the user.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:55:47 AM

for long term wallet better to get hardware wallet, this is the safest way to store you crypto currencies.

Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:35:58 PM

if for this I use both, because for both of them very important and always in use, but for more often, I do use bitcoin wallet rather than waves, because my project does require that pake, here is my opinion about this
too tortuous and why you did not mention directly which wallet to use, because from what you say, you use both, of course, at least you have a suggestion for the OP. regardless of that, do you understand what the OP asked? because he only asks which wallet the safest to keep both coins (waves and Bitcoin)

@OP.
Bitcoin, try going here: https://bitcoin.org/en/wallets/hardware/
and myself use desktop wallet like Electrum and use the android wallet to save waves

I have downloaded ELECTRUM for android,
Can this be used for WAVES wallet or just for bitcoin only ,,,?
Whether I need to register on the website first or can directly standard wallet .. ??
Thank you for your help
a little late and sorry I do not use electrum mobile/android.
AFAIK. Electrum cannot be used for other coin/token (such as Waves or other), only Bitcoin. of course, you do not need to go to the website to register, just use like a normal wallet only

thank you very much for your suggestions and your participation ,, I am very happy with my friends who have participated here and I also thank you very much for all your wallet advice all of you ..
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:40:00 PM

There are few wallets which are useful and safe for Bitcoin with 2FA (two factor authentication) and ERC20 wallets are there to store Waves which would be faster in transaction than Bitcoin forks. However, I would suggest you to use these wallets for short term investments and if you wanna hold the crypto for a long period like 5 years or 10 years as fixed investment then go for cold storeage or hardware wallet.
jiangsuren

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:53:23 PM

I used this one https://beta.wavesplatform.com/ i think it's best waves client wallet.So i prefer you can download from the official Waves site wavesplatform.com, or use the web client beta.wavesplatform.com

If your transaction is small than you can use https://coinbase.com i think.Because it's very easy way to use and safe transaction.But you must be confirm 2FA actually it's very important in every wallet.
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:09:54 PM

i use Luno wallet i am luno for a very long time now almost 2 years i like the support and interface and speed of transactions is also fast even they update new updates in the blog they have android wallet too
sousay

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:12:45 PM

I am using myetherwallet and i think it is ok to use it because as of now i have not encountered yet bad thing about it.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:38:05 PM

I use coinomi wallet for bitcoin, I don't know if you store waves in coinomi wallet but that is really great wallet I have been using it for 6 months and no problem so far. Check it out.

8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:33:10 PM

First clear me out whether you are looking for a wallet to hold for long term or for short term investment/trading.

I am looking for a wallet for the long term. But I hope you can advise me both wallets ,, it will be very helpful to me and maybe all those who are looking for information about WACEA and BITCOIN wallet.
For long term HODL, go for hardware wallet like Trezor for Bitcoin storage. Waves isn't yet supported by Trezor. But news is that it is coming soon on Trezor. For meanwhile you can use Chrome lite client or a software wallet or app any pc or mobile which you don't use for anything else as that too act as a hardware wallet. Also, paper wallet is another option.

For short term investment and trading, you ll need BTC and WAVES for frequent transactions. So, keep some on the exchange you frequently use for trading but make sure it is some famous one. You can go also for online wallets and apps like Mycelium, BTC wallet, Electrum etc.

Agreed, trezor is the best option for holding coins in the long run. As long as do not forget to keep it, and do not steal others. Grin Grin

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: