Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:25:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find a good altcoin?  (Read 1145 times)
torontoconti

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

I think you need to do enough research before you do any investment. You need to read the white paper carefully adn find out the plans of the coins to see if they can make the coins valuable.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:50:15 AM

This is very difficult to do, especially at an early stage, when it is not clear at all whether their idea will go into the world or not. Here you need to carefully study everything. Those projects that are in the top, they are likely to develop further, but no longer bring big profits.
So you need to distribute your deposit, some of the money is already in the established projects, and a part of those that just appear.
The main thing to always remember about the risks.

Yeah, very difficult to do especially nowadays since the crypto currency market is in the stage of downfall. On my part in order to find a nice altcoins we must study first its capability and the possible outcome of the platforms of the altcoins have. Each of us want a great amount in thr future as we find a nice altcoins but somehow we can't easily know it as we try our luck and sometimes we take some risks to take those challenges.
befine77

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:21:16 PM

90% of altcoin sre not scam! coinmarketcap is there for you to see coin that have been trading for many years and they are still growing! If you are been scam by sltcoin that are not listed on coinmarketcsp, that will be your fault!
banhtrnag9999

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:25:18 AM

lately there are too many altcoin which is garbage, thus making the owner confused to benefit from the capital that has been issued, so not easily affected by the lure of large profits, of course must pay attention to the coins to be owned.
hung690

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:33:43 AM

Dear everyone,
Good altcoin have huge pool, stable in a long term.
Foundit

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:40:40 AM

More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?

Yup many new emerging coins are shit coins.A good coin can be identified as
1. Having specific idea
2. Well defined white paper
3. Well experienced development team.
4. Well defined website having all the related information
5. High adoptibility by the community.
If you find the above mentioned qualities in an Altcoin then you should invest in it.

How about doing background and credit checks on the management teams, like angels and VCs do?
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:41:00 AM

Not too up to 90% altcoin is a fraud. Let's try to put positive thoughts on altcoin even if there are altcoins that lead to deception. The problem of fraudulent altcoin is common knowledge in crypto activity, if we consider 90% fraud, then our spirit in activity in crypto will decrease. One way to find out altcoin scams, I think try learning the website. It seems clear whether it was fraud or not.

Foundit

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:42:39 AM

It all comes down to the idea, team, and how good their communication is. Been a big fan of how proactive Havven has been lately. Rolling out huge announcements just weeks after their ICO. https://havven.io/

I think team comes before idea. Ideas are a dime a dozen. Good management teams are unicorns.
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:54:32 AM

personally, I think if there are a number of different use cases out there. You can learn about it and then check which projects are active in that space like Check the cryptocurrency website to rate the most promising coins, Check Reddit to find out which coins have the community, View the cryptocurrency of Supply versus and the maximum supply and Check the graph cryptocurrency and price charts. hope you succeed.

Foundit

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:07:44 AM

I think you need to do enough research before you do any investment. You need to read the white paper carefully adn find out the plans of the coins to see if they can make the coins valuable.

White papers aren’t reliable sources. They don’t even have the same info as a business plans. Most don’t even have financials.
uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:09:28 AM

More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?

It is now a lot of fraud on behalf of cryptocurrency through spam ico, and is now a big problem in the world of cryptocurrency, it is very difficult to find the solution, but my advice is before you follow bounty or want to invest in ico, you can see thoroughly the ico you will follow and will you invest your money.
Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:13:50 AM

i dont think its 90 percent of altcoin are scam. It maybe 50 percent. Because many people really invest in altcoin. Are almost 90 percent of the US people investing. So if you want a very good altcoin read carefully and find the perfect altcoin.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:22:35 AM

Yeah you are right. Scam coins are everywhere so, identifying which is good and which is not is a great challenge. Investors must be vigilant and wise which coin is good to inves.  For me, I prefer coins with price less than a dollar.  I also check the total number of coin supply in the market qnd the circulating number of supply.  Then, it is advisable to check the price chart to trace the price movement in the market. I also check how many trading platforms the chosen coin tradeable. Then, decide according to the result of your observation if the coin is good or not.
piscook

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:30:06 AM

I think, to find a promising project, you need to constantly analyze the market, read the news, follow blogs and world news, currencies crypto. If there is social media that is active in presenting there ICO in many events around the world and you also can find a very good and promising project.

bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:54:24 AM

A good altcoins usually have a high price because the coin is trusted by many peoples. Many bought their coin and the price increased.
If a new coins created, you cannot know if it scan or not unless you know very well through your own researches and diligence.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jdnthny

Activity: 281

Futurov

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:06:37 AM

We cannot really hold the fact that most of the ICOs and their altcoins are bogus and scammed so we really need to be wise and mindful in every action that we are doing. For us to find and to know a good altcoins I always look at the rating of each ICOs with a high and positive rating and also I check if they have a well-define whitepaper and also they should have an experience and experts team.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ankit05

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:04:08 AM

I'm find good altcoin in web- https://coinmarketcap.com/ inwhich you can see best altcoins for investment. I hope you can earn big profit after investment because I'm earning $10K after investment.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:45:18 PM

A good altcoins usually have a high price because the coin is trusted by many peoples. Many bought their coin and the price increased.
If a new coins created, you cannot know if it scan or not unless you know very well through your own researches and diligence.
Actually there's shit coin with high price too, if the volume is too low, it can be manipulated easily,even I've seen plenty of them being used as a pump and dump tool so the high value doesnt guarantee that its a good coin.
if you want to really distinguish shit coin and good altcoin then you better analyze the overall project not only judging by the value.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

Thats very very true but how do we actually differentiate between the scam and the real bitcoin because i dont even know how to pick them apart , so any help please?
PROTO_Token

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

The Next Evolution In Transaction Technology

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:01:05 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 08:26:52 PM by PROTO_Token

From what I see, the good tips have been listed.  The last point I will add is DUE DILIGENCE IS KEY!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: