Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:28:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TOKENSUITE, WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT IT?  (Read 197 times)
unplug (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:27:58 PM

Have you heard about token suite? Did you experience participatng in their bounties? What can you say about it?
Are their bounties are paying right?
I participated Debitum Network lately that they managed and yes it is a successful ICO and they paid right. And right now I'm currently participating one of their bounty the "PhotoChain" 😉
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:35:02 PM

Have you heard about token suite? Did you experience participatng in their bounties? What can you say about it?
I participated Debitum Network lately that they managed and yes it is a successful ICO and they paid right. And right now I'm currently participating one of their bounty the "PhotoChain" 😉
Ambiguity about the company. On the one hand, almost all of their projects are good and collect their hard cap, and on the other hand they can cut a pool of bounty, they may be underpaid, was recently the scam project - Denaro. Therefore, the projects are good there, but be prepared for the fact that you will still have to fight for your reward

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:26:24 PM

Ambiguity about the company. On the one hand, almost all of their projects are good and collect their hard cap, and on the other hand they can cut a pool of bounty, they may be underpaid, was recently the scam project - Denaro. Therefore, the projects are good there, but be prepared for the fact that you will still have to fight for your reward
I second that. I participated quite a few of their bounties, apart from a couple of bounties they have quite a good reputation for managing successful bounties. I've noticed they usually do bounties for those ICOs who have reasonable low amounts for hard cap target. From my experience, I can say most of their bounty rewards have been very low because the amount allocated for bounties was not so much and so many people joined in their bounties. Hopefully things will work out for you. Best of luck.

cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:33:16 PM

They are accepting scam projects so i blacklisted those shit managers who didnt paid 7/7 of the campaigns which i have participated, i have enough shit for them that is why i wont be joining any of their future campaigns.Worst manager is olcaytu2005 which accepted 2 scam projects, MYRIAD & DENARO scams which stole millions of dollars from the investors.They might be part of it that is why i am avoiding these campaigns didnt received any payment.

possible scam project KWH,PITCH, but i aint going to wait for these people to send the rewards,because probably they have big cuts from the total bounty pool.

mariangpalad

Merit: 10

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:48:22 PM

Worst team that you can ever had,i agree with the scam projects that they might be involve,that is why i stopped joining their campaigns theres a lot of bots in the bounty threads,good example is the latest, DENARO which was managed by olcaytu2005 a tokensuite manager! the support sucks when you asked question you wont get any answer.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:54:28 PM

No, I haven't heard about that token suite so I can't say if they are going to pay or not. We all gonna learn if they are going to pay until the end of ICO right? So there's no one can say for certain.

Ok, you have been paid from the previous campaign then why are questioning them? As bounty hunters you should know that there are risk involved because you are promoting something that is not really out of the market yet so there's really a possibility that someone will run off with investors money and scam everyone including bounty hunters.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:57:38 PM

Why? and why are you making such question which already answered by yourself dude.

No comment about tokensuite but i just try to give a criticism for you. be careful to write anything.

This such a useless garbage thread you have answered with your answer. You should not offer to other to answer your question.

jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:11:55 AM

Tokensuite is one of the popular Bounty Agency and they are paying but I t they have some error for getting some scam project. I hope they will screened first all ICO's they handle before they will proceed to a bounty. Hope their reputation still positive.

#Taklimakan
angelica laura

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:12:56 AM

Why? and why are you making such question which already answered by yourself dude.

No comment about tokensuite but i just try to give a criticism for you. be careful to write anything.

This such a useless garbage thread you have answered with your answer. You should not offer to other to answer your question.

I agree with you. Make it a habit to create useful posts. If you create a post like this, newbie will argue only "TOKENSUITE" is good, but there are some others, which is also good. Not depend on bounty manager, but projects that have received a scam or really equally profitable.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Jr.

Activity: 98

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:18:28 AM

I researched on them as well as you can see a lot of bounties fund and manage by the group, they are good, and yeah I have read some news about unsuccessful project of them but that's not be a solid resolution to conclude that they are scam...

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:21:03 AM

I recently participated in the project they were carrying and when looking at every project they are promoting has a good corporate background, then their team is very responsive when listening to complaints bounty participants. I hope to get the right payment as scheduled Cheesy

But I'm not sure the topic you're talking about is useful or not
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:49:53 AM

The projects they manage are always successful. and also many who joined bountie from tokensuite manager bounty.
unplug (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:05:14 AM

I'm not just posting, I'm gathering information because we all people have different experience joining bounties. I'm asking what others experience, and as well I'm just sharing my experience about joining their team. And I guess there's nothing wrong educating yourself by asking others opinions. Thankyou.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:06:00 AM

TokenSuite is one of the most excellent management bounties I know of, they've handled many big projects one of which I'm following now, although it's my first time following a project from TokenSuite but I'm very confident in my statement  Cool

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
joshua10

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:10:16 AM

All of my campaign manage by tokensuite this project is very promising project in the bounty section the manager is needmoney this manager is very legit and trusted manager in altcoins section for me tokensuite is the most very good project in the whole bounty campaign.

SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:17:30 AM

Tokensuite is one of my favorite campaign managers in this forum. They give transparency to the bounties they manage so that you can keep track to your work. They also pay the right amount of tokens you had worked upon.
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:41:39 AM

I'm now in my second campaign from tokensuite and so far everything has been very good. You get stakes very fast, spreadsheet is actual. Very good!
And when I get my payment for the first campaign, everything is great.  Smiley

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:51:54 AM

Almost campaign from them are legit, and requirements of bounty campaign are really easy, so there are many participants join each their campaign. I can said  you'll not earn too much (because of many competitors), but we can avoid scam project.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:30:28 AM

You didn't heard about the scam ico that managed by them ? try find one of them : DENARO ico
i can say that not of all their ico are legit, there are some scam too. better to be careful

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
zlt220

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:42:42 PM

Yes of course! I've heard of tokensuite, I noticed they manage good ICOs, most of their campaigns I've participated was successful particularly "debitum network". But comes to the end of the campaign to get your reward as promised will be so funny, they do reschedule rewards.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: