Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Master the trading  (Read 3030 times)
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:48:39 AM

Yes trading is a skill, but you need to master the chart reading, and master the price action inorder to become a good trader. The heart beat of trading is in the chart reading.

Completely disagree 100%.

Try to asked other people (you can do it here in the forum) if they able to earned decent profits out from doing trading without pure knowledge about chart reading. Crypto trading is different from stocks so obviously you can't just rely on chart reading in order to gain profits. And take note that altcoins are more volatile because they are more proned to manipulation. How come chart reading will help here? No matter how professional your analyzation because you know how to read charts, it will still depend on the price movement and there are unexpected events that can spoiled that analyzation.

Chart reading can be a reference for making a good analyzation, no doubt about that. But in crypto trading, mastering the chart isn't enough to give you an assurance that you will always win.
Chart reading is just one thing in my opinion and I think it also comes under the term knowledge. Indeed, a trader has to look at many thing, especially in case of digital currencies. Moreover, I don’t think that altcoins are more volatile than bitcoin as if it was true, altcoin holders would have been millionaire not bitcoiners. In my opinion, a crypto trader must be able to take right decision at right time.
Robinislam123

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:07:14 AM

A good tedder must be tedious for all the rules of technical enlightenment. Because a good tadar never tends to see the bottom on the coins, technically it always follows the rules. And I think so. I am trying to learn technically Enilees, then I can ted myself as a person who can take me to a bigger walk.
To be successfully trader is not easy, need long process for that and times, to be pro trader depend on the how many  times they can spend to learn about trading strategy and how they manage the emotions in trading. I was more than 2 years in trading but still can not reach consistent profit. We should focus to learn how to make management of risk and money so we can reduce the risk and make more opportunity to make profit.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:04:31 PM

Yes trading is a skill, but you need to master the chart reading, and master the price action inorder to become a good trader. The heart beat of trading is in the chart reading.

They say that day trading is a skill, so practicing should make you good at it right? How long someone from newbie to advanced should spend to be considered good?
Mastering stock candlestick technical analysis is just one skill in many of the skills traders need to know in order to be successful in this market. The key elements are: market analysis, candlestick analysis, psychological firmness and calm in investing, good project analysis skills ... To succeed in financial markets is not It's easy but the achievement is worth it.
Mastering all those things come with time, and most of the time, there is just no way you will one way or the other be making some simple silly mistakes for a starter.

To be able to get my pattern and trade it well, I ended up making huge mistakes, and with a lot of perseverance and dedication, I simply got there and started doing well. As I trade those patterns till date, I still keep learning to see how I can always do things better, so for a trader, you just never stop learning, most especially when you are just starting.
Furzo

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:51:55 PM

They say that day trading is a skill, so practicing should make you good at it right? How long someone from newbie to advanced should spend to be considered good?

Well my opinion is we cannot master trading but we can be a good trader by our experienced and research about good strategy about trading we can learn also here in forum by reading some informative ideas shared by well-experienced traders.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

Day trading is for trader can analyze charts and they can know when prices will rise and prices will drop. Most newbie will never analyze the price of the market
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

Day trading is a skill, so practicing should make you good at it right but it is good only when the whole market remain in under-prediction because when market move unpredictable from effecting any news than in one day you have a thread of losing your money so be aware to work daily trading,

wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:04:58 PM

I believe that daily manipulations to earn money in trading are much worse than investing in companies and holding tokens
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:08:14 PM

If you are trying to develop a skill set,  there is not amount of time that should be enough.  The ability to keep learning and improving on what you have learned is what determines your growth and your result is the direct interpretation of what you are capable of!

cryptofpt69

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:33:27 PM

To have it you must try too much. Do research, read many analyzes, even experience and failures that can help you in the right direction later
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:07:35 PM

If you are trying to develop a skill set,  there is not amount of time that should be enough.  The ability to keep learning and improving on what you have learned is what determines your growth and your result is the direct interpretation of what you are capable of!
in any case, before you start working, you must first decide on your desires. Because everyone is in a hurry in their activities and at the same time wants to learn, and at the same time earn huge money. Therefore, you need to concentrate first on learning the rules of trade and gain skills, and then already use these skills For effective work.
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:21:13 PM

trade.io is giving out airdrop !!

Register here for airdrop - https://airdrops.trade.io/
Join the telegram group for more detail  - https://t.me/TradeToken
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:44:43 PM

in any case, before you start working, you must first decide on your desires. Because everyone is in a hurry in their activities and at the same time wants to learn, and at the same time earn huge money. Therefore, you need to concentrate first on learning the rules of trade and gain skills, and then already use these skills For effective work.
and I try to learn everything a little and at once. First I take part in the company Bounty And thus earn starting capital. And thanks to the earned tokens, I will be able to learn the trade in practice.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:33:10 PM

If you keeps on practice the day trading,you will be the master in that.In trading,If you practice more.Surely it will improve your skills in trading.Once you feel you are the master in trading,don't allow your emotion to take your decision.Surely it will reduce your patience and make you to feel superior.Finally you will lose some dollars.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:01:37 PM

In order to increase any skill as they say Practice makes perfect. I would strongly advise you practice with small amounts on some up and coming alt coins. Just remember to become a pro trader you can’t be too greedy which is the hardest part (In my opinion) of trading. You need to make plans about when you will cash out and at what price.
Trading masters do the processes or procedure without any hurdles or difficulty as they know better how to handle the processes and walk in a zigzag place and this is only possible if they have knowledge? Trading is simply based on few steps that are the major steps and need your full attention. Choose a valuable coin and hold it for a long term so that you find maximum profit from it.

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:38:54 PM

what you say is true, trading is a skill you have to have excellent skills to be able to get a lot of profits from trading, you have to know the right time to buy and the right time to sell so you can benefit very much.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:16:05 AM

It depends on how people do it right trading.if you are newbie you need to make more effort to learn new strategy and adopt that in you're trading strategy. Knowledge is important and patient,skill is learning step by step base in experience on trading everyday.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:43:09 AM

In order to increase any skill as they say Practice makes perfect. I would strongly advise you practice with small amounts on some up and coming alt coins. Just remember to become a pro trader you can’t be too greedy which is the hardest part (In my opinion) of trading. You need to make plans about when you will cash out and at what price.
Trading is the trickiest thing to do and that there are so many things which you need to take care of as one single mistake can result in a huge amount of loss. Once you have decided to be there in the world of the trading, then you must first try to gain as much knowledge as you can and that you should keep on practicing as much as you can so that you may know the things in a better way.
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:29:18 AM

I believe that the way to master is just a matter or time and experience. You trade - you learn better to trade from that trading.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:31:49 AM

Trading day needs many skills to observe, evaluate and analyze the market but luck is still essential to success. Since a newbie becomes a master trading, it is not easy for you to lose a lot of money to become a master trading.
scalvo98

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:43:19 AM

It requires a lot of time until you start being a profesional trader. You need some knowledge, if you do not have this, then i think that you are a little bit lost in here. Just try to learn a little and you will be okay.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: