Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:26:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Master the trading  (Read 3030 times)
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:56:32 PM

Maybe I see a lot of tutorial about trading, Tutoring candlestick or any trading strategies. I think it's not predictable what trading market will be. Sometimes when you read a chart it's alternate. You cannot go to the flow of what market will be.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:33:18 PM

there seems to be a lot of master traders and lots of developers knowing tricks and deeper trading tips, but I'm sure they will never want to teach you to trade properly and always be able to earn profits because that is the secret of their success gained from experience who once was in the past.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:02:03 PM

I think what is important is that you master your own method of trading.  It will take some time for you to come to a  conclusion that you have perfect and master your own unique way of trading but once you have your method perfect you can always win your trade continually!
Yes, it is possible to create your own way of investing that will make it easier for investors to succeed rather than to keep going and market it. Financial markets are extremely tough and make sure that you will not be able to succeed if you go in large numbers.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:17:25 PM

They say that day trading is a skill, so practicing should make you good at it right? How long someone from newbie to advanced should spend to be considered good?
I believe that at this point abnj should not trade, the risk will be very high and you can be very heavy losses if the transaction fails. Bitcoin prices have fallen sharply in the last few days and prices have fallen. The market is bearish in the long run so bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall further.
RoolBi

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:51:56 PM

They say that day trading is a skill, so practicing should make you good at it right? How long someone from newbie to advanced should spend to be considered good?
I believe that at this point abnj should not trade, the risk will be very high and you can be very heavy losses if the transaction fails. Bitcoin prices have fallen sharply in the last few days and prices have fallen. The market is bearish in the long run so bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall further.
I do not think that . This is a good time to buy and keep up the price. If it was me, I would buy 20% of my money and when the bitcoin went down $ 400 I would continue to buy until the bitcoin was increased.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:05:01 PM

I believe that trading at this time is very dangerous, you can see that bitocin prices are constantly adjusting and falling sharply in the past few days, so it is very difficult to trade successfully. The market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess you need to have adequate knowledge and always have a clear plan before every transaction.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:24:54 PM

I believe that trading at this time is very dangerous, you can see that bitocin prices are constantly adjusting and falling sharply in the past few days, so it is very difficult to trade successfully. The market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess you need to have adequate knowledge and always have a clear plan before every transaction.
Yes.I think if you traced from the previous price charts,this is not new to bitcoin since its highly volatile and fluctuations do happen from time to time.So better hold your investments and wait for the perfect time to sell them.Trading can be more mastered if you do a lot of trading even with small amounts until you get used with its highly volatile market and be able to jive with it.

syahril husen

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:41:57 PM

it really can not be targeted because it will really be slammed with individual nature. there are people who are able to learn from experience very quickly and even some are always repeating the same mistake....
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:51:35 PM

In my opinion this is depend on the your effort and psycology when learn to be expert trader. The most important thing to become pro trader is should be have good psycology, just like always patient and dont be greedy. And second one is have knowledge about fundamental and technical analysis. All entry or buy and sell decision depend on the  from analysis and not from emotional.
Have you mastered the deal yet? Do you want to be a good trader? Know the basics of the deal and be safe when you trade, master trading is that we know how to do transactions depend on other things.
They say practice makes a man perfect and the more you practice, the more you will be able to do well in trading. Once you know some good stuff about the technology and are learned enough, you might make good trading decisions and might be able to trade in both Bitcoin and altcoin so this can prove good in future. A good trader will make good money with just holding diverse portfolios and selling when the market is green.

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:27:32 AM

Can we really consider day trading as a skill?  Even those who have more experience in trading could still lose a huge amount on day trading because after all it's just like a gamble who relies on luck and chance.

usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:55:27 AM

Can we really consider day trading as a skill?  Even those who have more experience in trading could still lose a huge amount on day trading because after all it's just like a gamble who relies on luck and chance.

I think yes, its a skill too. There are scalpers who win constantly
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:08:59 AM

This's is not how often someone try in trading but also taking the lesson of being lost.
I mean, while practicing we need to take the lesson what make us lost or taking wrong decision.
How to control the emotion and others.
And skill of reading the market also important.

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:12:05 AM

True, daily trades must have special skills and can target when we have to sell them for a little profit. it does not matter if we have a little advantage, but it's often done. on the other hand, we must have the knowledge of fundamental analysis and technical analysis to be proficient in trading by learning to become a trader from various sources that have been trusted, maybe some people there are giving a few ways to be proficient to trade on cryptocurrency.
You can learn all of it from a trusted source
boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:10:54 AM

I think you better find the skills and learn to be able to do a good and correct trading of some articles on google because it is very complete and many sesanan if you are still confused you may be able to use youtube media to learn more because not only words but you can see directly with the video.

Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:30:15 AM

to trade of course also requires patience and expertise so that for beginners is not easy to be useful, if not for luck in trading. And a trader should have good skills and analysis in choosing the coins they will buy, and indeed they should be able to know the exact time when to buy and sell
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:58:25 AM

I see that trading in crypto is not similar with other trading such as stock exchange or foreign exchange, the reason is volume. Crypto trading volume is not as big as others trading hence the analysis will be different either TA or fundamental.
It is not at all, and there is a lot of volatility risk and some sentimental risk that comes with cryptocurrency trading. For instance, some of those sentimental risks are that if bitcoin is in a downtrend, you really want to stay out of altcoins and even if altcoins are giving you the bullish signal, you had best be careful monitoring bitcoin or just wait for the clear signal before you even want to hop in at all. That is how risky it is and all these things take some practicing to get used to.

How to control the emotion and others.
And skill of reading the market also important.
Reading the market is nothing but identifying the trends and its reversal well in advance. It is the most important aspects of becoming a master in trading. Emotion control and being disciplined are other supportive things which will ensure maximum profits from trading.
birzh0

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:58:11 AM

it depends on many factors. you will make it all time or par time. You will just make what you have or improving your knowledge parallel...use one instrument, strategy...everything rules
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:10:42 AM

True, daily trades must have special skills and can target when we have to sell them for a little profit. it does not matter if we have a little advantage, but it's often done. on the other hand, we must have the knowledge of fundamental analysis and technical analysis to be proficient in trading by learning to become a trader from various sources that have been trusted, maybe some people there are giving a few ways to be proficient to trade on cryptocurrency.
You can learn all of it from a trusted source
Finding those trusted sources will take some time and doing it alone will make it much longer, I can say that if you are really serious and Keen to understand everything inside crypto trading, better to think of it as an never ending study, each day will serve you additional skills to intercept what can be the possible outcome, growing your knowledge to be more positive, and will be able to handle the risk will give you an extra edge.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:58:28 AM

there seems to be a lot of master traders and lots of developers knowing tricks and deeper trading tips, but I'm sure they will never want to teach you to trade properly and always be able to earn profits because that is the secret of their success gained from experience who once was in the past.
If you are doing good and upgrading in trading to the Bitcoin with a fine or huge profit then consider that you are out of the circle now and you do not have to feel nervous about any market because trading in a market for many times make you master. Trade continuously with have a grasp on the market rules will make you the master soon without going in complications.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:00:16 AM

Day trading must require some extra ordinary skills to win with it.. Practicing intensively will definitely help anyone but most people are suggesting to go for holding instead of struggling with day trading. Making more profits is the goal for all of us but preventing losses also should be our goal which is not possible with day trading most of the time.
I don’t think so that there can be any other thing than that of the practicing of the trade on daily basis and that to gather as much information as you can regarding all the things which are related to that of the trading one way or the other which will then help you in mastering the trade. Before doing that, you must master your level of patience and that you need to work over it to make better decisions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: