Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:14:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Total Marketcap is rising, start of bullish market?  (Read 443 times)
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:00:06 AM

I think it's very important to keep that option in mind. With the crypto markets, it's very hard to pinpoint when exactly the markets might flip around. However, as of now, the general market has been showing pretty strong signs of a flip.

It is reassuring but as you mentioned it is hard to predict what will happens.
Price currently over $9000 but consolidation is still required to maintain this goal Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:51:43 PM

I can see now that total marketcap started to go up since lastweek, maybe an indication of bullish market for crypto,.
we really just have to hold and believe, Patience is the key of success. Smiley  those who are still holding even 70% loss is the true warrior in market., you cant win unless we fight,, Smiley

Nobody should have bought at the all time high, because it was clear that the markets were overheated and a big correction was definitely due.

But yes, we're seeing quite a dramatic turn of events here. BTC first reached the $8k mark, and just yesterday reached $9k as well. Markets have been extremely bullish for over a week now. I think for that reason, a dump is probably going to come soon, probably around the $9.5-10k area.

We're seeing the same thing now compared to December, there are panic/FOMO buyers which means that when a small correction happens, they are likely to panic sell as well. That's why I expect the correction to be huge, so do prepare for that and don't buy up too much when markets are this bullish.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:27:31 PM

yes it looks like the market will start bullish, and we can see the price of bitcoin including altcoin others start showing big pump, this indicates a lot of whale that have started entering market cryptocurrency. and this year seems to be a bigger sense of pump wave than in 2017, we'll see it over time this year.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:24:27 AM

I can see now that total marketcap started to go up since lastweek, maybe an indication of bullish market for crypto,.
we really just have to hold and believe, Patience is the key of success. Smiley  those who are still holding even 70% loss is the true warrior in market., you cant win unless we fight,, Smiley
I see green prices again consecutively, bitcoin also prices show their contribution to hitting prices at $ 11,000. I think the chaos that happened in the last few weeks is over, now it's time for us to fight for more benefits and benefits back.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:58:33 PM

I think it's very important to keep that option in mind. With the crypto markets, it's very hard to pinpoint when exactly the markets might flip around. However, as of now, the general market has been showing pretty strong signs of a flip. Bitcoin has been increasing steadily and the market cap has been doing well recently as well. It seems as though the turn around might begin this month. It seems like it came a little late in comparison to the past few years, but I don't see how there can be a major halt in the current momentum of the markets.
Most especially the altcoin markets and we may actually get to start seeing bitcoin entering a period of consolidation for a while now and then we may see how things turn out for the altcoins. Most of the time, seeing the market this way shows some bullish signs are coming up and we always know how the table is most of the time. Let us see how this one is going to be playing out in the coming weeks and days.  I sure see some pretty good rise in the market though.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:10:53 PM

I see green prices again consecutively, bitcoin also prices show their contribution to hitting prices at $ 11,000. I think the chaos that happened in the last few weeks is over, now it's time for us to fight for more benefits and benefits back.
The positive thing is that the market held through even when the alt coin market went down and finally we saw a bit of a correction, but i am sure it will recover eventually, never expect to see a rally in this period but we will see some sustainable growth and eventually we will see the big rally everyone is expecting.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

I think it's very important to keep that option in mind. With the crypto markets, it's very hard to pinpoint when exactly the markets might flip around. However, as of now, the general market has been showing pretty strong signs of a flip.

It is reassuring but as you mentioned it is hard to predict what will happens.
Price currently over $9000 but consolidation is still required to maintain this goal Smiley
Always hard to predict what will ever happen but fundamentally, things are actually looking pretty good for the general market. I believe we will get to see the altcoin market make the move first before we will get to see bitcoin making any move. I want to also believe we will not get to see some strange things that would come spoil the fun. It is about time we started seeing some action in the market after the long period of market decline anyway. Marketcap is an attractive thing which induce most investors to come forward to invest with. Even marketcap is not doing anything with real time applications, many people still consider it as a big factor to compare markets to choose the best investment opportunity.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

Most people still don't know how the crypto market works. It will go up and it will come down. All you need to do is know how well to play the market to your favor.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:13:40 AM

It's a regular phenomenon which we are noticing.Now everyone would be buying coins at a faster pace.Then big whales would start their game and spread FUD in the market which would make cryptos price fall.Then most of the people would sell their coins in panic and big whales would have a great meal.There's nothing new in it.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

Most people still don't know how the crypto market works. It will go up and it will come down. All you need to do is know how well to play the market to your favor.

All markets go up and down. Cheesy
And when you say "all you need to know is how well to play the market...", well it is not that easy. Because if it would, all the people here would be god damn millionaires already.
Trading and investing is tough, and absolutely not a a no brainer. It's hard work, a lot of analysis has to be done and you need patience and a clear mind (no fomo, uber excitement, fear of losing etc.). 
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: