Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:50:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3665 times)
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

It is an interesting theory and prediction, but scince you are new in cryptocurrencies, I would suggest you to go though some other opinions here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

I think that the big fish(banks,corporations,big crypto whales) will always need small fish like us,so they could increase their profits by manipulating the markets.All the newbies,who invested their small savings into crypto just don`t know how to trade and they just follow the crowd.When the prices crash,they just start panic selling and the "big fish" make big profits.I assume that 1 of every 100 traders/investors,can succeed and become a "qualified investor",like you said.All the other 99 just fail.The market just produces more inequality.

Yes, I agree with your point of view Davis sir  Smiley, and it is really true because big whales and corporates need small traders and investors so that they can exchange their holdings through heavy manipulation and during our time of accumulation they will distribute their holdings with us so that they can make a huge profit. I think small investors are having the bad habit of following the crowd and because of which big whales are getting profits. But here the crypto is going to last for long-term as even we the small trader are participants and even we are equally having the rights and power to manipulate the market because if don't participate here then they will not be making sound money from the crypto market.

When  trying to manipulate the market, most of the newbie that who did not know how's the market movement are starting to panic and selling their coins.
emelyanova

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

There is enough space for small investor in bitcoin community but they need to be be careful. Big whales often manipulate the prices and small investors suffer because of it.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:33:26 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
I'm not worried about the future of crypto currency as this will stay with us longer than we can imagine. Although regulations will be getting tighter but it's for the good of all crypto community and i as a small fish will just go with the flow.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:33:31 PM

I don't think it's necessary to worry too much. There is no doubt that both the government and the banking sector support the regulation of the contrastive currency. There are many big whale that often make FUD, but with the continuous development of the encrypted community, it will be bigger and bigger, and there will be more good company and more than special currency. When bitcoin is adopted on a large scale, its price will become stable.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:41:19 PM

Cryptocurrency especially bitcoin is not being owned by anyone, so you are free to trade as you want. Even if regulations happened, which I hope it does, the bitcoin investment market will still be an open market for new traders. One can invest in bitcoin, so far one has no bad intentions to scam or fraud with it. Though, there will still be a huge gap between the whale investors and the small investors.
And besides regulatory about cryptocurrency will open the door to the whole world,if every governments and institutions make their regulations and policies over bitcoin,and all the alternative coin all the services that needed by individuals will become operational thru cypro service since almost all the services are being offered by every project of ico.so i see no problem about regulation and this will only favor our community soon
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:53:57 PM

long-term: I AM HODLING cryptocurrencies cannot last forever but that does not mean they will end in the long-term.
I agree with you that attempts to regulate cryptocurrencies have led to a decline in their price but are still far from being controlled
This is the easiest strategy based on the assumption that the price of the Bitcoin will rise significantly based on strong highs in the past.
you just have to make sure to set a certain time interval and withdraw your money until you reach the desired goal
Before you start investing you must have clear answers to the following:
What are the terms of withdrawal? Do you accept losses? Profit rate and desired returns?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

Yes. I do believe that bitcoin will have many years to come in the future and it will continue to rise till people believe in bitcoin. This is because bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity since it has started and also has gained a lot of users throughout the world. It all has resulted in increasing the demand of bitcoin among the people throughout the world and has ultimately leaded to increase in price of bitcoin. So it has many years to come.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

Crypto will last forever if all of us will invest and use it as part of our daily lives. I believe that because this is our future and we really need to cope up with it so that we are updated on what is 'in' in our era. Let's just be positive in using Bitcoin so that many of us will get benefit from it because the price or demands might rise up if we all hear the benefit of using Bitcoin.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 01:59:22 PM

I don't think so. Newbies must do some research, and will not make any stupidity all the time I know that we learn from our mistakes so I think one mistake will let us awake from sleeping. Not all newbies are doing panic or has weak hands because some other knows how to control their emotions and that is how they survive in this struggle against big fishes. I believe in an evolution and newbies will not remain newbies at all so from that the market itself will keep on moving and will still be kicking it is just that big fishes can manipulate the market and we should be aware of that.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:14:07 PM

What is your opinion when saying the crypto market will go down next years. I have opposite opinion with you that the cryptocurrency market will on up trend and bright following years. This industry, crypto and blockchain is just in seed and we will see it spread out. Soon we will see crypto was used by anyone, anytime and anywhere.
well that's true pal that the price will go down next year 'cause to be honestly it always happened due to some reason, lol  Wich is every year there's a huge dump after the ATH but the fact with it is it always bounce back , so i think no need to seek some opinion about it.  Instead just focus on how you can earn more profits from it.
ereme

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:09:46 PM

I think that the big whales had already exited bitcoins when it was at peak. They are manipulating alt coins now.
pleght

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:17:59 PM

I think the crypto will be very nice in the long run.We will make nice money for its users.Crypto money needs to think like stocks.the stock market will gain a good understanding.

Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:19:29 PM

What is your opinion when saying the crypto market will go down next years. I have opposite opinion with you that the cryptocurrency market will on up trend and bright following years. This industry, crypto and blockchain is just in seed and we will see it spread out. Soon we will see crypto was used by anyone, anytime and anywhere.
well that's true pal that the price will go down next year 'cause to be honestly it always happened due to some reason, lol  Wich is every year there's a huge dump after the ATH but the fact with it is it always bounce back , so i think no need to seek some opinion about it.  Instead just focus on how you can earn more profits from it.

Despite all that volatility crypto in general is following the uptrend. Even BTC's or ETH's 2018 low is higher than they costed a year ago in 2017.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:23:14 PM

Only few traders knew how the market works and how to gain profits but most of the investors get trapped in the circle setup by the whales by manipulating the prices to gain huge profits.They start doing panic selling at that moment which is wrong but they need to control their emotions and hodl for long term.The crypto future stands a chance as blockchain technology will be adopted globally and it can be included in the payment system and regulations will be made by governments noticing it's benefits so just stay calm and contribute to its growth and just hodl.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:23:27 PM

The days in the crypto world will last for long there is nothing to worry about crypto in the future, I see it will take a long time with the bitcoin growing and the more new bitcoin users will be the power for bitcoin will not drop all the prices that will persist for a long time in the future, I'm sure bitcoin will remain popular with more and more new users will become stronger for bitcoin, the absence of which can govern it is an advantage to continue growing without being burdened by anyone.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:35:10 PM

The days in the crypto world will last for long there is nothing to worry about crypto in the future, I see it will take a long time with the bitcoin growing and the more new bitcoin users will be the power for bitcoin will not drop all the prices that will persist for a long time in the future, I'm sure bitcoin will remain popular with more and more new users will become stronger for bitcoin, the absence of which can govern it is an advantage to continue growing without being burdened by anyone.
I agree with you the crypto will go for long term and will continue. Bitcoin struggles through this year and with the positivity of the users it has it can surpass and can survive. Yes with the current performance of bitcoin it would remain popular and surely being in demand in the future.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:37:42 PM

I think Bitcoin can't make it to the future but there's a possibility, we can't really say what will happen in the future of bitcoin but as of now I think it can't make it to like 100 years from now. As we can see the media and almost ever country is against bitcoin and now some countries are banning it too. I say just make the most out of it since bitcoin is a really good investment and you can get loads of profit out of it. Invest at your own risk though because it's kinda risky in terms of rate.
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:44:10 PM

I think there is still room for us to do long term trading and enough time for us to save for the better days. If you look at the previous months, they in fact gave us a chance to invest while the market is low. So if most of you invested at that time then you are one lucky person, and always check or monitor your portfolio especially now that the market is slowly recovering.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
papashark

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:50:31 PM

If people will keep holding it, Crypto currency might go world wide. It might replace fiat someday. Some alts are doing better than Bitcoin so watch for it. Research what coins you need before you put your huge bag of long position.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: